Vriende said:
jmk909er said:
After finding out about Retatrutide here in this community, I have been looking into it. For more than a year I was on 10mg Tirzepatide, then my insurance stopped covering it. I have been without it for about 4 months, and now I am beginning again. Should I consider switching to Reta if the weight loss isn't as much as I hope for? From what I can tell, it may work better?
#-
Jim,
I've noticed a pattern where you keep starting new threads for simple questions that are already answered elsewhere. This subject has been covered in many existing threads.
I considered sending you a DM with tips on searching, but the Red No Source Discussion banner might prevent you from getting DMs.
So I'll explain how to use the forum search function right here.
In the top right area of the page, click either the magnifying glass icon

or the word "Search".
Type "tirz reta" into the search field, then check the box labeled "Search titles only".
Take a look at all the threads that appear!
=1&o=date]
Search results for query: tirz reta
View attachment 10222
GLP1Chat.com
I'd like to know whether that search method works for you!
#-