therealdlg
Explorer
Research indicates reta delivers superior weight reduction...yet let's dig into the finer points! What about hunger blunting, mental chatter about food, and so on... comparing one against the other? Let's rumble!!!! 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Show off.Airborne Daddy said:
I'm a fan of 8mg reta combined with 8mg tirz
My current stack is 2mg Reta alongside 4mg taken twice weekly; truthfully, this pairing beats either compound used alonetherealdlg said:
Research indicates reta delivers superior weight reduction...yet let's dig into the finer points! What about hunger blunting, mental chatter about food, and so on... comparing one against the other? Let's rumble!!!!![]()
I’m running the combo too, staying at 6mg tirz and 7mg reta, just cruising there, and I’m loving itAirborne Daddy said:
I'm a fan of 8mg reta combined with 8mg tirz
For the past 6 weeks, reta has had me waking up early. Hopefully your experience isn't the same. These last 2 days I really had no desire to get out of bed, yet doing so wasn't hard. Prior to starting any of these peptides, I was like a bear emerging from hibernation each morning. We're all unique, and while I'm figuring out my own response, I do pay attention to what others report and say. Wishing you the beststovetop said:
Reta has only been in my routine for 3 weeks now. I’m ramping up the dose gradually. While on Tirz, the scale never moved, plus my cortisol would surge and jolt me awake somewhere around 2-3 am nightly. Turns out I belong to that tiny group whose sleep problems stick around. With Reta, that hasn’t shown up so far… to be continued.
And it doesn't stop there. The dose was 6mg at first; these days I'm on 8mg, and the problem persists. I'm awake near 1:00, drifting in and out until I'm finally up at 5 am. Bedtime is around 8:30 or so — that's been my routine for years because of work. Usually I'm out maybe 1/2 hr after that. Today I ended up napping at about 2 in the afternoon.stovetop said:
Reta has only been in my routine for 3 weeks now. I’m ramping up the dose gradually. While on Tirz, the scale never moved, plus my cortisol would surge and jolt me awake somewhere around 2-3 am nightly. Turns out I belong to that tiny group whose sleep problems stick around. With Reta, that hasn’t shown up so far… to be continued.
During lunch breaks at my job, I'll attempt a quick snooze now and then. Even though I'm exhausted, sleep won't come. My dosage is far below yours. Eventually, I'm counting on my overweight self to shed enough pounds so that fatigue stops being an issue. One day! There's hope in me, yet I can't help but wonder, how did I end up in this situation? Such is life. Today I'm settling old obligations. With enough time and effort, I'll make it......plus peps.BNLFL said:
And it doesn't stop there. The dose was 6mg at first; these days I'm on 8mg, and the problem persists. I'm awake near 1:00, drifting in and out until I'm finally up at 5 am. Bedtime is around 8:30 or so — that's been my routine for years because of work. Usually I'm out maybe 1/2 hr after that. Today I ended up napping at about 2 in the afternoon.stovetop said:
Reta has only been in my routine for 3 weeks now. I’m ramping up the dose gradually. While on Tirz, the scale never moved, plus my cortisol would surge and jolt me awake somewhere around 2-3 am nightly. Turns out I belong to that tiny group whose sleep problems stick around. With Reta, that hasn’t shown up so far… to be continued.
Are you injecting the two of them on one and the same day?Gr33dyOctopus said:
I’m running the combo too, staying at 6mg tirz and 7mg reta, just cruising there, and I’m loving itAirborne Daddy said:
I'm a fan of 8mg reta combined with 8mg tirz
Wait, that's my situation too. Looks like we share at least one thing after all. Who would've thought?Airborne Daddy said:
I'm a fan of 8mg reta combined with 8mg tirz
No word of a lie.Retract8740 said:
For the last 6 months, Tirz has treated me really well. I recently added 2mg of Reta alongside my current Tirz dosage (now 5mg), and I haven't had a bowel movement like that in ages. 10/10, I'd suggest it.
Couldn't agree more! Exactly the right approach.Rezwalker said:
What's the point of pitting them against one another if you could instead have both working on your behalf?
Start with Reta on day 1, then take tirz 3 days later, which helps ease the binge toward the end of the week.
You 2 should find a private spot!CNCCurrency said:
Wait, that's my situation too. Looks like we share at least one thing after all. Who would've thought?Airborne Daddy said:
I'm a fan of 8mg reta combined with 8mg tirz