Tirzepatide vs Retatrutide: Clash of the Titans!

therealdlg

Explorer
Joined
May 28, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Canton, Ga 30115
Research indicates reta delivers superior weight reduction...yet let's dig into the finer points! What about hunger blunting, mental chatter about food, and so on... comparing one against the other? Let's rumble!!!! 🤣
 
Seems like we recently saw a similar thread from someone asking for glp1 ratings, yet they had zero experience with Reta.

Both tirz and reta are great. For me, reta comes across as stronger overall.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

I'm a fan of 8mg reta combined with 8mg tirz
Show off. 🤣 I am 100% Reta, and it simply works — 45lbs gone. The 4th pin of 8mg goes in tomorrow morning.
 
therealdlg said:

Research indicates reta delivers superior weight reduction...yet let's dig into the finer points! What about hunger blunting, mental chatter about food, and so on... comparing one against the other? Let's rumble!!!! 🤣
My current stack is 2mg Reta alongside 4mg taken twice weekly; truthfully, this pairing beats either compound used alone
 
For the last 6 months, Tirz has treated me really well. I recently added 2mg of Reta alongside my current Tirz dosage (now 5mg), and I haven't had a bowel movement like that in ages. 10/10, I'd suggest it.
 
Reta has only been in my routine for 3 weeks now. I’m ramping up the dose gradually. While on Tirz, the scale never moved, plus my cortisol would surge and jolt me awake somewhere around 2-3 am nightly. Turns out I belong to that tiny group whose sleep problems stick around. With Reta, that hasn’t shown up so far… to be continued.
 
Honestly, tirz has my heart. These days I'm running reta alongside tirz to see what happens. Right now that means 7mg of tirz plus 2mg of reta. My plan is to dial tirz back and push reta higher. Still, have I said yet that tirz is my favorite? Just putting that out there. Wishing everyone the best.
 
stovetop said:

Reta has only been in my routine for 3 weeks now. I’m ramping up the dose gradually. While on Tirz, the scale never moved, plus my cortisol would surge and jolt me awake somewhere around 2-3 am nightly. Turns out I belong to that tiny group whose sleep problems stick around. With Reta, that hasn’t shown up so far… to be continued.
For the past 6 weeks, reta has had me waking up early. Hopefully your experience isn't the same. These last 2 days I really had no desire to get out of bed, yet doing so wasn't hard. Prior to starting any of these peptides, I was like a bear emerging from hibernation each morning. We're all unique, and while I'm figuring out my own response, I do pay attention to what others report and say. Wishing you the best 👍
 
stovetop said:

Reta has only been in my routine for 3 weeks now. I’m ramping up the dose gradually. While on Tirz, the scale never moved, plus my cortisol would surge and jolt me awake somewhere around 2-3 am nightly. Turns out I belong to that tiny group whose sleep problems stick around. With Reta, that hasn’t shown up so far… to be continued.
And it doesn't stop there. The dose was 6mg at first; these days I'm on 8mg, and the problem persists. I'm awake near 1:00, drifting in and out until I'm finally up at 5 am. Bedtime is around 8:30 or so — that's been my routine for years because of work. Usually I'm out maybe 1/2 hr after that. Today I ended up napping at about 2 in the afternoon.
 
BNLFL said:

stovetop said:

Reta has only been in my routine for 3 weeks now. I’m ramping up the dose gradually. While on Tirz, the scale never moved, plus my cortisol would surge and jolt me awake somewhere around 2-3 am nightly. Turns out I belong to that tiny group whose sleep problems stick around. With Reta, that hasn’t shown up so far… to be continued.
And it doesn't stop there. The dose was 6mg at first; these days I'm on 8mg, and the problem persists. I'm awake near 1:00, drifting in and out until I'm finally up at 5 am. Bedtime is around 8:30 or so — that's been my routine for years because of work. Usually I'm out maybe 1/2 hr after that. Today I ended up napping at about 2 in the afternoon.
During lunch breaks at my job, I'll attempt a quick snooze now and then. Even though I'm exhausted, sleep won't come. My dosage is far below yours. Eventually, I'm counting on my overweight self to shed enough pounds so that fatigue stops being an issue. One day! There's hope in me, yet I can't help but wonder, how did I end up in this situation? Such is life. Today I'm settling old obligations. With enough time and effort, I'll make it......plus peps. 🙂
 
What's the point of pitting them against one another if you could instead have both working on your behalf?

Start with Reta on day 1, then take tirz 3 days later, which helps ease the binge toward the end of the week.
 
Retract8740 said:

For the last 6 months, Tirz has treated me really well. I recently added 2mg of Reta alongside my current Tirz dosage (now 5mg), and I haven't had a bowel movement like that in ages. 10/10, I'd suggest it.
No word of a lie.
 
Rezwalker said:

What's the point of pitting them against one another if you could instead have both working on your behalf?

Start with Reta on day 1, then take tirz 3 days later, which helps ease the binge toward the end of the week.
Couldn't agree more! Exactly the right approach.
 
Disclaimer: I'm not a physician, and I didn't spend last night at a Holiday Inn Express. Rather than calling Tirz and Reta weight loss drugs, I refer to them as metabolic drugs.

I've used both Reta and Tirz (each at a max of 1.5mg/week). In my case, Tirz suppresses appetite more, yet Reta pushes the numbers a bit harder on the blood tests that matter most to me (A1C, Cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, Triglycerides). With both, my subcutaneous fat, visceral fat, and blood pressure have gone down. I've tapered to my maintenance dose of 1mg/week and am thinking about 0.5mg/week. I'm a fan of both. They're great!
 
Back
Top