Began tirzepatide on April 24th.
I realize I don't have a huge amount to shed. Still, 10lbs are already gone. My husband started on the same date as me. He's dropped 14lbs. He used to have a pretty serious soda problem, and that seems to have cleared up too. Tirzepatide has made it gross to him lol.
Beyond the pounds coming off, my husband is getting more movement in as well. These days he comes along on my walks. I've seen a big change in bloating too.
After 3 months on Ozempic, I never got results like this. I'm stunned!
I realize I don't have a huge amount to shed. Still, 10lbs are already gone. My husband started on the same date as me. He's dropped 14lbs. He used to have a pretty serious soda problem, and that seems to have cleared up too. Tirzepatide has made it gross to him lol.
Beyond the pounds coming off, my husband is getting more movement in as well. These days he comes along on my walks. I've seen a big change in bloating too.
After 3 months on Ozempic, I never got results like this. I'm stunned!