SapphireGlitch60
Explorer
I've been using GLP for 2 years now. 75 lbs are gone, but another 30-35 still need to come off. Over the past year my progress has slowed a lot (though it was never quick to begin with). These days I'm lucky to drop 1 lb/month. There have been multiple stalls, and some months where the scale didn't move at all. On the plus side, I've clearly built muscle! I feel good about my body and about the direction I'm heading. What I want now is to shed this final stretch and reach my goal. My BMI sits at 30 right now.
My tirz supply will last another 4 months. I'm considering adding cagri to push past these repeated stalls. After 2 years on this, I feel like I need something extra. I'm at 12.5mg currently. Tried 15 and noticed no change.
Curious whether anyone here stacks the two. Also wondering: if calories drop a lot, what happens during maintenance? Right now I'm at roughly 1600 cals/day and lifting 3 days a week.
My tirz supply will last another 4 months. I'm considering adding cagri to push past these repeated stalls. After 2 years on this, I feel like I need something extra. I'm at 12.5mg currently. Tried 15 and noticed no change.
Curious whether anyone here stacks the two. Also wondering: if calories drop a lot, what happens during maintenance? Right now I'm at roughly 1600 cals/day and lifting 3 days a week.