Brandon556
Explorer
I've got this thing with my stomach where it becomes extremely bloated or inflamed. It doesn't feel like gas — more just inflamed and swollen. What I eat or drink doesn't seem to matter, and my doctors have been worthless on it.
I started tirz 3 weeks ago. For 2-3 days after each dose the inflammation vanishes, my stomach is flat and feels great. I'm hoping a higher dose stretches that out longer. Has anyone else had this? It seems to cause bloating for plenty of people.
I mainly went on tirz because of a fatty liver and visceral fat. At 6'2 205lbs I'm not obese, just slightly overweight. Want to get down to 185 and then start building muscle.
I'm tirating up faster than recommend, with no issues. 1st dose 2.5mg, 2nd 3.5mg, 3rd 4.5mg yesterday. I'm going to take another 500mcg and then hold at 5mg for a few weeks. 5mg is meant to be the starting therapeutic dose.
I started tirz 3 weeks ago. For 2-3 days after each dose the inflammation vanishes, my stomach is flat and feels great. I'm hoping a higher dose stretches that out longer. Has anyone else had this? It seems to cause bloating for plenty of people.
I mainly went on tirz because of a fatty liver and visceral fat. At 6'2 205lbs I'm not obese, just slightly overweight. Want to get down to 185 and then start building muscle.
I'm tirating up faster than recommend, with no issues. 1st dose 2.5mg, 2nd 3.5mg, 3rd 4.5mg yesterday. I'm going to take another 500mcg and then hold at 5mg for a few weeks. 5mg is meant to be the starting therapeutic dose.