Timing my pokes: bpc/tb doses and spacing the mito protocol

amosmylove

Explorer
Joined
Mar 19, 2026
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville, TN
Two questions, mainly.

The first covers the Wolverine stack. The second concerns the mots-c, ss-31 and NAD+ protocol aimed at mitochondrial repair and function.

1.

Which doses work best for active recovery with tb500 and bpc157?

This is my second cycle, and my instinct says the doses should go higher.

Soft tissue injuries are something I carry a lot of, several of them never healing properly; a few needed surgery that I never arranged for various reasons. During my first run of this stack, my knee improved markedly and my hands/wrists even more so. Once the cycle stopped, the pain was back inside a week — knuckles swelling again, fingers unable to flex on waking, carpal tunnel symptoms returning, and so on. Most of that had cleared while on the first cycle: not 100%, but a real improvement and very encouraging.

hEDS is in the picture as well — a connective tissue disorder, a malformation of collagen — and that is the root reason all these injuries exist.

Dosing right now on the wolverine stack:

bpc 500mcg every day, tb500 500mcg every 3rd day.

Adult league softball starts again soon for me, and the injuries are already complaining, so something stronger or different is needed.

Others reportedly take 1mg 2 times a day of bpc, or of both, while recovering. So is my own approach too gentle and due for a ramp, or is that a dose with no real benefit that just burns peptide?

2.

Digging into the 14 week mitochondrial protocol that circulates so widely in these circles, I came across an article on ss-31 that said stacking peps calls for at least 30 minutes between each one. That has never been my habit — my gap between pokes is about 15 seconds. Have I been getting it wrong? Should staggering begin for ss31, mots and nad, and for the wolverine too? Wolverine stays together either way; what I mean is whether it goes before or after the other group.
 
Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
 
birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Correct

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Honestly so true lol. Basic supplements. Diet. The absolute basics.

Every one of these options is real and totally legit, and in 9 out of 10 cases peptides aren’t the superior answer
 
wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Correct

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Honestly so true lol. Basic supplements. Diet. The absolute basics.

Every one of these options is real and totally legit, and in 9 out of 10 cases peptides aren’t the superior answer
It genuinely rattles me seeing folks run heavy peptide and steroid cycles while skipping even a basic grocery-store multivitamin.

I figured the ones getting bad AFIB episodes on reta were probably running low on nutrients. So I asked a user whether they were on anything else, magnesium or potassium included, and the answer was nothing else at all! They also said magnesium and potassium were off the table because of their heart condition! Talk about chicken and egg flipped around.
 
birdwhacker said:

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Correct

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Honestly so true lol. Basic supplements. Diet. The absolute basics.

Every one of these options is real and totally legit, and in 9 out of 10 cases peptides aren’t the superior answer
It genuinely rattles me seeing folks run heavy peptide and steroid cycles while skipping even a basic grocery-store multivitamin.

I figured the ones getting bad AFIB episodes on reta were probably running low on nutrients. So I asked a user whether they were on anything else, magnesium or potassium included, and the answer was nothing else at all! They also said magnesium and potassium were off the table because of their heart condition! Talk about chicken and egg flipped around.
That observation about undernourished Reta users really does happen, and I hadn't thought about the afib angle before, though it's definitely plausible

I've spoken with peptide users who are shedding hair because they aren't eating enough. Others tell me they're dropping muscle and energy while at 25 bmi on Reta with only 1k calories a day.

It seems like folks quit using their heads at some point, the body genuinely requires nutrition, and sure, if someone carries very large fat stores they might manage for a while on a massive deficit, but electrolytes are still necessary, protein is still necessary, and simply not feeling hungry doesn't mean the science of diet stops applying

Hell yeah man. Often what I notice people need is exactly what you described, a return to the fundamentals. No magic injectable is going to solve every problem.
 
wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Correct

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Honestly so true lol. Basic supplements. Diet. The absolute basics.

Every one of these options is real and totally legit, and in 9 out of 10 cases peptides aren’t the superior answer
It genuinely rattles me seeing folks run heavy peptide and steroid cycles while skipping even a basic grocery-store multivitamin.

I figured the ones getting bad AFIB episodes on reta were probably running low on nutrients. So I asked a user whether they were on anything else, magnesium or potassium included, and the answer was nothing else at all! They also said magnesium and potassium were off the table because of their heart condition! Talk about chicken and egg flipped around.
That observation about undernourished Reta users really does happen, and I hadn't thought about the afib angle before, though it's definitely plausible

I've spoken with peptide users who are shedding hair because they aren't eating enough. Others tell me they're dropping muscle and energy while at 25 bmi on Reta with only 1k calories a day.

It seems like folks quit using their heads at some point, the body genuinely requires nutrition, and sure, if someone carries very large fat stores they might manage for a while on a massive deficit, but electrolytes are still necessary, protein is still necessary, and simply not feeling hungry doesn't mean the science of diet stops applying

Hell yeah man. Often what I notice people need is exactly what you described, a return to the fundamentals. No magic injectable is going to solve every problem.
Man! A friend of mine in New York was convinced he was losing his hair, but it turned out he wasn't taking any multivitamin. You're 26, pale, and dealing with an eating disorder — there's no way you're getting proper nutrition, bro.

I sent him vitamin D from Amazon and he wouldn't touch it, yet he ran straight out to get a prescription for oral finasteride and minoxidil.

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Correct

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Honestly so true lol. Basic supplements. Diet. The absolute basics.

Every one of these options is real and totally legit, and in 9 out of 10 cases peptides aren’t the superior answer
It genuinely rattles me seeing folks run heavy peptide and steroid cycles while skipping even a basic grocery-store multivitamin.

I figured the ones getting bad AFIB episodes on reta were probably running low on nutrients. So I asked a user whether they were on anything else, magnesium or potassium included, and the answer was nothing else at all! They also said magnesium and potassium were off the table because of their heart condition! Talk about chicken and egg flipped around.
That observation about undernourished Reta users really does happen, and I hadn't thought about the afib angle before, though it's definitely plausible

I've spoken with peptide users who are shedding hair because they aren't eating enough. Others tell me they're dropping muscle and energy while at 25 bmi on Reta with only 1k calories a day.

It seems like folks quit using their heads at some point, the body genuinely requires nutrition, and sure, if someone carries very large fat stores they might manage for a while on a massive deficit, but electrolytes are still necessary, protein is still necessary, and simply not feeling hungry doesn't mean the science of diet stops applying

Hell yeah man. Often what I notice people need is exactly what you described, a return to the fundamentals. No magic injectable is going to solve every problem.
That's too personal. I'm running a 1200 deficit and skipping strength training. Turning into a total twink lol.

Still, before I introduced high dose SLU, my energy was actually great since I'm obsessive about nutrition. Honestly though, right now I'm kinda worn out lmao

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Correct

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Honestly so true lol. Basic supplements. Diet. The absolute basics.

Every one of these options is real and totally legit, and in 9 out of 10 cases peptides aren’t the superior answer
It genuinely rattles me seeing folks run heavy peptide and steroid cycles while skipping even a basic grocery-store multivitamin.

I figured the ones getting bad AFIB episodes on reta were probably running low on nutrients. So I asked a user whether they were on anything else, magnesium or potassium included, and the answer was nothing else at all! They also said magnesium and potassium were off the table because of their heart condition! Talk about chicken and egg flipped around.
That observation about undernourished Reta users really does happen, and I hadn't thought about the afib angle before, though it's definitely plausible

I've spoken with peptide users who are shedding hair because they aren't eating enough. Others tell me they're dropping muscle and energy while at 25 bmi on Reta with only 1k calories a day.

It seems like folks quit using their heads at some point, the body genuinely requires nutrition, and sure, if someone carries very large fat stores they might manage for a while on a massive deficit, but electrolytes are still necessary, protein is still necessary, and simply not feeling hungry doesn't mean the science of diet stops applying

Hell yeah man. Often what I notice people need is exactly what you described, a return to the fundamentals. No magic injectable is going to solve every problem.
Please don't get me started on the folks saying "I have to use tesa since it goes after visceral fat" 🤣
 
amosmylove said:

Two questions, mainly.

The first covers the Wolverine stack. The second concerns the mots-c, ss-31 and NAD+ protocol aimed at mitochondrial repair and function.

1.

Which doses work best for active recovery with tb500 and bpc157?

This is my second cycle, and my instinct says the doses should go higher.

Soft tissue injuries are something I carry a lot of, several of them never healing properly; a few needed surgery that I never arranged for various reasons. During my first run of this stack, my knee improved markedly and my hands/wrists even more so. Once the cycle stopped, the pain was back inside a week — knuckles swelling again, fingers unable to flex on waking, carpal tunnel symptoms returning, and so on. Most of that had cleared while on the first cycle: not 100%, but a real improvement and very encouraging.

hEDS is in the picture as well — a connective tissue disorder, a malformation of collagen — and that is the root reason all these injuries exist.

Dosing right now on the wolverine stack:

bpc 500mcg every day, tb500 500mcg every 3rd day.

Adult league softball starts again soon for me, and the injuries are already complaining, so something stronger or different is needed.

Others reportedly take 1mg 2 times a day of bpc, or of both, while recovering. So is my own approach too gentle and due for a ramp, or is that a dose with no real benefit that just burns peptide?

2.

Digging into the 14 week mitochondrial protocol that circulates so widely in these circles, I came across an article on ss-31 that said stacking peps calls for at least 30 minutes between each one. That has never been my habit — my gap between pokes is about 15 seconds. Have I been getting it wrong? Should staggering begin for ss31, mots and nad, and for the wolverine too? Wolverine stays together either way; what I mean is whether it goes before or after the other group.

On your first point: my honest take is to stick with your current approach. Since you're already seeing results, honor the principle of the smallest dose that gets the job done. As long as it keeps working, stay the course; only once it quits on you should you think about bumping the dose or how often you pin. Just make sure you're covering the basics — enough food, letting the muscles recover, and not piling on unnecessary strain.

As for your second point, I'm with you: the whole thing is nonsense.
 
birdwhacker said:

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Correct

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Honestly so true lol. Basic supplements. Diet. The absolute basics.

Every one of these options is real and totally legit, and in 9 out of 10 cases peptides aren’t the superior answer
It genuinely rattles me seeing folks run heavy peptide and steroid cycles while skipping even a basic grocery-store multivitamin.

I figured the ones getting bad AFIB episodes on reta were probably running low on nutrients. So I asked a user whether they were on anything else, magnesium or potassium included, and the answer was nothing else at all! They also said magnesium and potassium were off the table because of their heart condition! Talk about chicken and egg flipped around.
That observation about undernourished Reta users really does happen, and I hadn't thought about the afib angle before, though it's definitely plausible

I've spoken with peptide users who are shedding hair because they aren't eating enough. Others tell me they're dropping muscle and energy while at 25 bmi on Reta with only 1k calories a day.

It seems like folks quit using their heads at some point, the body genuinely requires nutrition, and sure, if someone carries very large fat stores they might manage for a while on a massive deficit, but electrolytes are still necessary, protein is still necessary, and simply not feeling hungry doesn't mean the science of diet stops applying

Hell yeah man. Often what I notice people need is exactly what you described, a return to the fundamentals. No magic injectable is going to solve every problem.
Man! A friend of mine in New York was convinced he was losing his hair, but it turned out he wasn't taking any multivitamin. You're 26, pale, and dealing with an eating disorder — there's no way you're getting proper nutrition, bro.

I sent him vitamin D from Amazon and he wouldn't touch it, yet he ran straight out to get a prescription for oral finasteride and minoxidil.

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Correct

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Honestly so true lol. Basic supplements. Diet. The absolute basics.

Every one of these options is real and totally legit, and in 9 out of 10 cases peptides aren’t the superior answer
It genuinely rattles me seeing folks run heavy peptide and steroid cycles while skipping even a basic grocery-store multivitamin.

I figured the ones getting bad AFIB episodes on reta were probably running low on nutrients. So I asked a user whether they were on anything else, magnesium or potassium included, and the answer was nothing else at all! They also said magnesium and potassium were off the table because of their heart condition! Talk about chicken and egg flipped around.
That observation about undernourished Reta users really does happen, and I hadn't thought about the afib angle before, though it's definitely plausible

I've spoken with peptide users who are shedding hair because they aren't eating enough. Others tell me they're dropping muscle and energy while at 25 bmi on Reta with only 1k calories a day.

It seems like folks quit using their heads at some point, the body genuinely requires nutrition, and sure, if someone carries very large fat stores they might manage for a while on a massive deficit, but electrolytes are still necessary, protein is still necessary, and simply not feeling hungry doesn't mean the science of diet stops applying

Hell yeah man. Often what I notice people need is exactly what you described, a return to the fundamentals. No magic injectable is going to solve every problem.
That's too personal. I'm running a 1200 deficit and skipping strength training. Turning into a total twink lol.

Still, before I introduced high dose SLU, my energy was actually great since I'm obsessive about nutrition. Honestly though, right now I'm kinda worn out lmao

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Correct

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Honestly so true lol. Basic supplements. Diet. The absolute basics.

Every one of these options is real and totally legit, and in 9 out of 10 cases peptides aren’t the superior answer
It genuinely rattles me seeing folks run heavy peptide and steroid cycles while skipping even a basic grocery-store multivitamin.

I figured the ones getting bad AFIB episodes on reta were probably running low on nutrients. So I asked a user whether they were on anything else, magnesium or potassium included, and the answer was nothing else at all! They also said magnesium and potassium were off the table because of their heart condition! Talk about chicken and egg flipped around.
That observation about undernourished Reta users really does happen, and I hadn't thought about the afib angle before, though it's definitely plausible

I've spoken with peptide users who are shedding hair because they aren't eating enough. Others tell me they're dropping muscle and energy while at 25 bmi on Reta with only 1k calories a day.

It seems like folks quit using their heads at some point, the body genuinely requires nutrition, and sure, if someone carries very large fat stores they might manage for a while on a massive deficit, but electrolytes are still necessary, protein is still necessary, and simply not feeling hungry doesn't mean the science of diet stops applying

Hell yeah man. Often what I notice people need is exactly what you described, a return to the fundamentals. No magic injectable is going to solve every problem.
Please don't get me started on the folks saying "I have to use tesa since it goes after visceral fat" 🤣
I've been through something similar myself. My training runs 2.5-3 hours per day at a 24 bmi, split between 30-40 minutes of cardio and heavy lifting, and I compete in hybrid endurance sports. When I gave reta a shot, the goal was dropping fat while adding muscle. For 2 months I couldn't work out why the scale kept going down while my fat stayed put and my strength fell off. By the end I looked like a fkn washboard. Once I started counting macros, I saw I was sitting in an 800cal daily deficit. I quit reta, pushed my daily cals up to +250, and it was like a fkn light switch: fat started melting off, I got toned af, and muscle came on. My before after pictures look like a washboard next to a jock, and that's only across 2 months.

birdwhacker said:

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Correct

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Honestly so true lol. Basic supplements. Diet. The absolute basics.

Every one of these options is real and totally legit, and in 9 out of 10 cases peptides aren’t the superior answer
It genuinely rattles me seeing folks run heavy peptide and steroid cycles while skipping even a basic grocery-store multivitamin.

I figured the ones getting bad AFIB episodes on reta were probably running low on nutrients. So I asked a user whether they were on anything else, magnesium or potassium included, and the answer was nothing else at all! They also said magnesium and potassium were off the table because of their heart condition! Talk about chicken and egg flipped around.
That observation about undernourished Reta users really does happen, and I hadn't thought about the afib angle before, though it's definitely plausible

I've spoken with peptide users who are shedding hair because they aren't eating enough. Others tell me they're dropping muscle and energy while at 25 bmi on Reta with only 1k calories a day.

It seems like folks quit using their heads at some point, the body genuinely requires nutrition, and sure, if someone carries very large fat stores they might manage for a while on a massive deficit, but electrolytes are still necessary, protein is still necessary, and simply not feeling hungry doesn't mean the science of diet stops applying

Hell yeah man. Often what I notice people need is exactly what you described, a return to the fundamentals. No magic injectable is going to solve every problem.
Man! A friend of mine in New York was convinced he was losing his hair, but it turned out he wasn't taking any multivitamin. You're 26, pale, and dealing with an eating disorder — there's no way you're getting proper nutrition, bro.

I sent him vitamin D from Amazon and he wouldn't touch it, yet he ran straight out to get a prescription for oral finasteride and minoxidil.

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Correct

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Honestly so true lol. Basic supplements. Diet. The absolute basics.

Every one of these options is real and totally legit, and in 9 out of 10 cases peptides aren’t the superior answer
It genuinely rattles me seeing folks run heavy peptide and steroid cycles while skipping even a basic grocery-store multivitamin.

I figured the ones getting bad AFIB episodes on reta were probably running low on nutrients. So I asked a user whether they were on anything else, magnesium or potassium included, and the answer was nothing else at all! They also said magnesium and potassium were off the table because of their heart condition! Talk about chicken and egg flipped around.
That observation about undernourished Reta users really does happen, and I hadn't thought about the afib angle before, though it's definitely plausible

I've spoken with peptide users who are shedding hair because they aren't eating enough. Others tell me they're dropping muscle and energy while at 25 bmi on Reta with only 1k calories a day.

It seems like folks quit using their heads at some point, the body genuinely requires nutrition, and sure, if someone carries very large fat stores they might manage for a while on a massive deficit, but electrolytes are still necessary, protein is still necessary, and simply not feeling hungry doesn't mean the science of diet stops applying

Hell yeah man. Often what I notice people need is exactly what you described, a return to the fundamentals. No magic injectable is going to solve every problem.
That's too personal. I'm running a 1200 deficit and skipping strength training. Turning into a total twink lol.

Still, before I introduced high dose SLU, my energy was actually great since I'm obsessive about nutrition. Honestly though, right now I'm kinda worn out lmao

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

wildweasel said:

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Correct

birdwhacker said:

Consider adding cartalax to your BPC/TB regimen.

The usual dose is 0.5mg two times per day, though you can bump it to 1mg two times per day if you want. For me, 3x per day seemed to work better; I'll test that once I have a pen.

As for number 2, that's pure nonsense. And honestly, there isn't any "protocol." You just top up your NAD, begin the SS31, and then begin the MotsC.

But really, I don't get why folks aren't taking CoQ10, PQQ, berberine and so on religiously alongside this if their goal is truly to bolster the mitochondria. The moment people hear peptides, they stop seeing anything else. There's an entire universe of supplements that outperform and are better understood than most peptides.
Honestly so true lol. Basic supplements. Diet. The absolute basics.

Every one of these options is real and totally legit, and in 9 out of 10 cases peptides aren’t the superior answer
It genuinely rattles me seeing folks run heavy peptide and steroid cycles while skipping even a basic grocery-store multivitamin.

I figured the ones getting bad AFIB episodes on reta were probably running low on nutrients. So I asked a user whether they were on anything else, magnesium or potassium included, and the answer was nothing else at all! They also said magnesium and potassium were off the table because of their heart condition! Talk about chicken and egg flipped around.
That observation about undernourished Reta users really does happen, and I hadn't thought about the afib angle before, though it's definitely plausible

I've spoken with peptide users who are shedding hair because they aren't eating enough. Others tell me they're dropping muscle and energy while at 25 bmi on Reta with only 1k calories a day.

It seems like folks quit using their heads at some point, the body genuinely requires nutrition, and sure, if someone carries very large fat stores they might manage for a while on a massive deficit, but electrolytes are still necessary, protein is still necessary, and simply not feeling hungry doesn't mean the science of diet stops applying

Hell yeah man. Often what I notice people need is exactly what you described, a return to the fundamentals. No magic injectable is going to solve every problem.
Please don't get me started on the folks saying "I have to use tesa since it goes after visceral fat" 🤣
the tesa crowd tho lmao. it seems like 9/10 of them dont even understand that tesamorelin, a gh secretogoblin, does what it does because its somehow magic or has some secret activation pathway and not because its primary effect is making your body release gh.
 
Back
Top