amosmylove
Explorer
Two questions, mainly.
The first covers the Wolverine stack. The second concerns the mots-c, ss-31 and NAD+ protocol aimed at mitochondrial repair and function.
1.
Which doses work best for active recovery with tb500 and bpc157?
This is my second cycle, and my instinct says the doses should go higher.
Soft tissue injuries are something I carry a lot of, several of them never healing properly; a few needed surgery that I never arranged for various reasons. During my first run of this stack, my knee improved markedly and my hands/wrists even more so. Once the cycle stopped, the pain was back inside a week — knuckles swelling again, fingers unable to flex on waking, carpal tunnel symptoms returning, and so on. Most of that had cleared while on the first cycle: not 100%, but a real improvement and very encouraging.
hEDS is in the picture as well — a connective tissue disorder, a malformation of collagen — and that is the root reason all these injuries exist.
Dosing right now on the wolverine stack:
bpc 500mcg every day, tb500 500mcg every 3rd day.
Adult league softball starts again soon for me, and the injuries are already complaining, so something stronger or different is needed.
Others reportedly take 1mg 2 times a day of bpc, or of both, while recovering. So is my own approach too gentle and due for a ramp, or is that a dose with no real benefit that just burns peptide?
2.
Digging into the 14 week mitochondrial protocol that circulates so widely in these circles, I came across an article on ss-31 that said stacking peps calls for at least 30 minutes between each one. That has never been my habit — my gap between pokes is about 15 seconds. Have I been getting it wrong? Should staggering begin for ss31, mots and nad, and for the wolverine too? Wolverine stays together either way; what I mean is whether it goes before or after the other group.
The first covers the Wolverine stack. The second concerns the mots-c, ss-31 and NAD+ protocol aimed at mitochondrial repair and function.
1.
Which doses work best for active recovery with tb500 and bpc157?
This is my second cycle, and my instinct says the doses should go higher.
Soft tissue injuries are something I carry a lot of, several of them never healing properly; a few needed surgery that I never arranged for various reasons. During my first run of this stack, my knee improved markedly and my hands/wrists even more so. Once the cycle stopped, the pain was back inside a week — knuckles swelling again, fingers unable to flex on waking, carpal tunnel symptoms returning, and so on. Most of that had cleared while on the first cycle: not 100%, but a real improvement and very encouraging.
hEDS is in the picture as well — a connective tissue disorder, a malformation of collagen — and that is the root reason all these injuries exist.
Dosing right now on the wolverine stack:
bpc 500mcg every day, tb500 500mcg every 3rd day.
Adult league softball starts again soon for me, and the injuries are already complaining, so something stronger or different is needed.
Others reportedly take 1mg 2 times a day of bpc, or of both, while recovering. So is my own approach too gentle and due for a ramp, or is that a dose with no real benefit that just burns peptide?
2.
Digging into the 14 week mitochondrial protocol that circulates so widely in these circles, I came across an article on ss-31 that said stacking peps calls for at least 30 minutes between each one. That has never been my habit — my gap between pokes is about 15 seconds. Have I been getting it wrong? Should staggering begin for ss31, mots and nad, and for the wolverine too? Wolverine stays together either way; what I mean is whether it goes before or after the other group.