cloratheshadow
Explorer
Honestly, on most days getting myself to eat is a struggle. But then, for a handful of days each month, I'm absolutely starving. Every time it happens I start second-guessing myself… has it stopped working??? Do I need to bump up my dose???? Then it fades and eating becomes difficult again. When those hungry days hit, I do let myself eat a decent amount, since I'm consistently dropping 2-4 lbs per week and I want to steer clear of metabolic adaptation. Still, it's a strange sensation lol. I don't figure it's progesterone, since it usually shows up weeks ahead of my period (progesterone typically peaks the week before)
Has anyone else gone through this? What do you attribute it to?
I'm also taking 7.5 mg Tirz along with 3mg reta, and I add Cagri a couple times a month.
Has anyone else gone through this? What do you attribute it to?
I'm also taking 7.5 mg Tirz along with 3mg reta, and I add Cagri a couple times a month.