Right now i am on TRT 200 mg weekly, retatrutide 4 mg weekly (two injections per week), and 3 IU of HGH daily. Lately i have noticed that the 3 IU of HGH is leaving me holding too much subcutaneous fluid, and i have a photoshoot in three weeks.
For a drier look, would i have to stop the HGH or just lower it? And how far ahead should that happen? I do not know whether people normally drop it before bodybuilding events or photoshoots.
I am also considering adding Anavar at 30 mg/day to look more muscular and rounded.
I am hoping for answers from the experts on this. Thank you very much!
For a drier look, would i have to stop the HGH or just lower it? And how far ahead should that happen? I do not know whether people normally drop it before bodybuilding events or photoshoots.
I am also considering adding Anavar at 30 mg/day to look more muscular and rounded.
I am hoping for answers from the experts on this. Thank you very much!