This has turned into such a costly routine..

Good grief. Expensive hyperfixations have always been a weakness of mine, and at this point? Not that it’s an issue, but…😂

Whenever a shiny new thing shows up at a good price, I want it, and I’m probably going to buy it!! Peptides! Lab supplies! Testing! Storage! Labels!

Despite all the recent spending, I’m still coming out ahead right now because 1) I’ve saved an absurd amount of money on food and alcohol. 2) I’ve saved an absurd amount of money compared to compounded. My first 3 months were $1,200, and now that same amount will cover a year’s worth of quite a few things😁😁😁

I WILL stop buying once I have the max dose of tirz for 5 years. I promise! I will! Don’t you believe me?? 🤣🤣🤣
 
HouseCat said:

Good grief. Expensive hyperfixations have always been a weakness of mine, and at this point? Not that it’s an issue, but…😂

Whenever a shiny new thing shows up at a good price, I want it, and I’m probably going to buy it!! Peptides! Lab supplies! Testing! Storage! Labels!

Despite all the recent spending, I’m still coming out ahead right now because 1) I’ve saved an absurd amount of money on food and alcohol. 2) I’ve saved an absurd amount of money compared to compounded. My first 3 months were $1,200, and now that same amount will cover a year’s worth of quite a few things😁😁😁

I WILL stop buying once I have the max dose of tirz for 5 years. I promise! I will! Don’t you believe me?? 🤣🤣🤣
Only 5 years? Mine adds up to 13.5-14 years. Every bit of it is Reta.
 
Grogu said:

True, though it’s a blast…

Because I’m not paying for name-brand Zepbound straight from Lilly or even compounded tirzepatide, I’ve got plenty left over to splurge on supplies.

A 3D printer hasn’t made it into my cart, and it likely never will. When something like that catches my eye, Etsy is where I go.

Your storage case is great.
And think about all the cash you're not dropping on gas station hot dogs 😉

Haha just kidding, that's literally me — no more grease torpedos
 
yeah it's a good time gathering all the supplies and gear you require, but looking at the bigger picture, i paid the same amount for 150x of tirz as i did for my 1st (and final) month of elli lilly direct zepbound. so i'll drop a little cash on the enjoyable extras like label makers and stickers, the freezer hydrapeaks and pens
 
AngieHolmes said:

Elocin said:

Sigh.. is it just me? 🤣

Stickers, 3D printing.. who would have thought?!
Your situation sounds impressive. Would you mind sharing some details?
My husband made it on his 3D printer for me!

I'm constantly handing him new designs to create hahaha.

Just like this… 🤣
 
PastelPinkprincess said:

So anyway, after a few days I came across gray, having already paid a hefty $489 for a 3 month supply of compounded Tirz. The difference really stands out lol. I chose to focus on what I saved rather than what I spent lol. A three year supply ended up costing me less than those 3 months did.
I get it completely!! The first "gray" kit I bought cost me $360 😅. I figured it was a great bargain, since I had been spending $320 x2 monthly on Ozempic.
 
Back
Top