Super Trips
Explorer
when you find yourself purchasing rigs in batches of 1k
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
when you find yourself purchasing rigs in batches of 1k
I've got 1,000 of the 1ml size, plus 1000 of the .05ml. Am I in?Super Trips said:
when you find yourself purchasing rigs in batches of 1k
Only 5 years? Mine adds up to 13.5-14 years. Every bit of it is Reta.HouseCat said:
Good grief. Expensive hyperfixations have always been a weakness of mine, and at this point? Not that it’s an issue, but…
Whenever a shiny new thing shows up at a good price, I want it, and I’m probably going to buy it!! Peptides! Lab supplies! Testing! Storage! Labels!
Despite all the recent spending, I’m still coming out ahead right now because 1) I’ve saved an absurd amount of money on food and alcohol. 2) I’ve saved an absurd amount of money compared to compounded. My first 3 months were $1,200, and now that same amount will cover a year’s worth of quite a few things
I WILL stop buying once I have the max dose of tirz for 5 years. I promise! I will! Don’t you believe me??![]()
And think about all the cash you're not dropping on gas station hot dogsGrogu said:
True, though it’s a blast…
Because I’m not paying for name-brand Zepbound straight from Lilly or even compounded tirzepatide, I’ve got plenty left over to splurge on supplies.
A 3D printer hasn’t made it into my cart, and it likely never will. When something like that catches my eye, Etsy is where I go.
Your storage case is great.
My husband made it on his 3D printer for me!AngieHolmes said:
Your situation sounds impressive. Would you mind sharing some details?Elocin said:
Sigh.. is it just me?
Stickers, 3D printing.. who would have thought?!
I get it completely!! The first "gray" kit I bought cost me $360PastelPinkprincess said:
So anyway, after a few days I came across gray, having already paid a hefty $489 for a 3 month supply of compounded Tirz. The difference really stands out lol. I chose to focus on what I saved rather than what I spent lol. A three year supply ended up costing me less than those 3 months did.