This has turned into such a costly routine..

True, though it’s a blast…

Because I’m not paying for name-brand Zepbound straight from Lilly or even compounded tirzepatide, I’ve got plenty left over to splurge on supplies.

A 3D printer hasn’t made it into my cart, and it likely never will. When something like that catches my eye, Etsy is where I go.

Your storage case is great.
 
Going gray really does save a ton of money — that part is 100% accurate.

A few years back, we bought a 3D printer for my youngest son. My husband wound up getting really into it himself.

So now he's gone and gotten one of his own. I don't actually make anything. I just track down whatever I want and then get the boys to print it for me lol.

If I'm being honest, Etsy is where I go for ideas!

The labels are a good time. I recently grabbed the Phomemo D30. Inexpensive, and adorable for my purposes.

Thanks for fueling my shopping problem 🤣
 
No 3D printer... at this point.

Until then, I’ve got supplies like a nursing station, complete with another freezer plus a label printer.
 
I don't want to total it up, but honestly it doesn't matter. Shoot, I've got a small fortune tied up in needles and supplies.
 
Drop a few hundred on non-GLP peptides or a case of Hospira, then swing by Dollar Tree for some alcohol pads. No more guilt lol.

20858a4e3313c3c2641113c4b24f13d1020a6ca2749be90a3429719f1e422ceb.webp
 

Attachments

  • 64b6f934bdd467ebafffa65e31da57b07381dbdbe4d786dff5b6ea705415e609.webp
    64b6f934bdd467ebafffa65e31da57b07381dbdbe4d786dff5b6ea705415e609.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 5
Peptides, all told

-DoorDash, all told

-Eating out, all told

-Junk food, all told

= Money ahead

Honestly, I feel like I'm winning here

Sure, it's a costly hobby, and yes, I picked up a few enjoyable extras, but nearly 2 years of cutting down big food expenses has left me glad.
 
Let's be honest: it beats splurging on a nice bottle of wine, even a pricey/good one.

Instead, we can spend on substances that help our health rather than harm it.
 
eidos said:

Let's be honest: it beats splurging on a nice bottle of wine, even a pricey/good one.

Instead, we can spend on substances that help our health rather than harm it.
That gave me a laugh. Still, you're completely correct!
 
Elocin said:

eidos said:

Let's be honest: it beats splurging on a nice bottle of wine, even a pricey/good one.

Instead, we can spend on substances that help our health rather than harm it.
That gave me a laugh. Still, you're completely correct!
Never did I imagine feeling this great from purchasing white powder vials.. lol
 
Skidude said:

Peptides, all told

-DoorDash, all told

-Eating out, all told

-Junk food, all told

= Money ahead

Honestly, I feel like I'm winning here

Sure, it's a costly hobby, and yes, I picked up a few enjoyable extras, but nearly 2 years of cutting down big food expenses has left me glad.
This👆👆

Whenever I tally up the money that went into peps and everything that comes with them, I can balance it against the things I no longer pay for. Take me and my husband on Tirz — neither of us can put away a massive steak the way we once did. These days it's 1 steak split between us, plus a healthy side, and that's dinner. Eating out usually means ordering an appetizer as our meal, or an entrée with enough remaining to cover dinner the following day. Chips and junk food have simply lost their pull, so we don't purchase those items at all now. The savings on food alone have covered what we've laid out for all the peps we've stockpiled.
 
eidos said:

Let's be honest: it beats splurging on a nice bottle of wine, even a pricey/good one.

Instead, we can spend on substances that help our health rather than harm it.

Honestly, I'm not sure.... Every so often I like a good glass of wine, and yes, even one from France 😝.

My take is that you're allowed to keep both your stockpile and your wines!
 
SeaGypsy said:

Skidude said:

Peptides, all told

-DoorDash, all told

-Eating out, all told

-Junk food, all told

= Money ahead

Honestly, I feel like I'm winning here

Sure, it's a costly hobby, and yes, I picked up a few enjoyable extras, but nearly 2 years of cutting down big food expenses has left me glad.
This👆👆

Whenever I tally up the money that went into peps and everything that comes with them, I can balance it against the things I no longer pay for. Take me and my husband on Tirz — neither of us can put away a massive steak the way we once did. These days it's 1 steak split between us, plus a healthy side, and that's dinner. Eating out usually means ordering an appetizer as our meal, or an entrée with enough remaining to cover dinner the following day. Chips and junk food have simply lost their pull, so we don't purchase those items at all now. The savings on food alone have covered what we've laid out for all the peps we've stockpiled.
Before, food and alcohol ran me $250-350 every week without much thought. These days it's roughly $100 weekly — and that's when I'm treating myself
 
Skidude said:

Peptides, all told

-DoorDash, all told

-Eating out, all told

-Junk food, all told

= Money ahead

Honestly, I feel like I'm winning here

Sure, it's a costly hobby, and yes, I picked up a few enjoyable extras, but nearly 2 years of cutting down big food expenses has left me glad.
If I actually totaled up what I spent on DoorDash last year, I'd be too embarrassed 😂
 
Grogu said:

eidos said:

Let's be honest: it beats splurging on a nice bottle of wine, even a pricey/good one.

Instead, we can spend on substances that help our health rather than harm it.

Honestly, I'm not sure.... Every so often I like a good glass of wine, and yes, even one from France 😝.

My take is that you're allowed to keep both your stockpile and your wines!
🙏

From when I began Tirz in October, wine has been off the table for me. Only half a glass of Cahors since the year started. I haven't missed it.
 
Yeah, but a chunk of what I save on groceries is disappearing into clothes purchases — and I'm still doing thrift stores for the time being, because the weight is still coming off. On top of that, the food I do buy, even though there's less of it, is higher quality, which means a bigger bill. Processed stuff and junk food have zero appeal now; I want good protein, fruit and nuts. None of that comes cheap either
 
So anyway, after a few days I came across gray, having already paid a hefty $489 for a 3 month supply of compounded Tirz. The difference really stands out lol. I chose to focus on what I saved rather than what I spent lol. A three year supply ended up costing me less than those 3 months did.
 
Back
Top