Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That gave me a laugh. Still, you're completely correct!eidos said:
Let's be honest: it beats splurging on a nice bottle of wine, even a pricey/good one.
Instead, we can spend on substances that help our health rather than harm it.
Never did I imagine feeling this great from purchasing white powder vials.. lolElocin said:
That gave me a laugh. Still, you're completely correct!eidos said:
Let's be honest: it beats splurging on a nice bottle of wine, even a pricey/good one.
Instead, we can spend on substances that help our health rather than harm it.
Your situation sounds impressive. Would you mind sharing some details?Elocin said:
Sigh.. is it just me?
Stickers, 3D printing.. who would have thought?!
Is it 3d printed, based on what I understood?AngieHolmes said:
Your situation sounds impressive. Would you mind sharing some details?Elocin said:
Sigh.. is it just me?
Stickers, 3D printing.. who would have thought?!
ThisSkidude said:
Peptides, all told
-DoorDash, all told
-Eating out, all told
-Junk food, all told
= Money ahead
Honestly, I feel like I'm winning here
Sure, it's a costly hobby, and yes, I picked up a few enjoyable extras, but nearly 2 years of cutting down big food expenses has left me glad.
eidos said:
Let's be honest: it beats splurging on a nice bottle of wine, even a pricey/good one.
Instead, we can spend on substances that help our health rather than harm it.
Before, food and alcohol ran me $250-350 every week without much thought. These days it's roughly $100 weekly — and that's when I'm treating myselfSeaGypsy said:
ThisSkidude said:
Peptides, all told
-DoorDash, all told
-Eating out, all told
-Junk food, all told
= Money ahead
Honestly, I feel like I'm winning here
Sure, it's a costly hobby, and yes, I picked up a few enjoyable extras, but nearly 2 years of cutting down big food expenses has left me glad.
Whenever I tally up the money that went into peps and everything that comes with them, I can balance it against the things I no longer pay for. Take me and my husband on Tirz — neither of us can put away a massive steak the way we once did. These days it's 1 steak split between us, plus a healthy side, and that's dinner. Eating out usually means ordering an appetizer as our meal, or an entrée with enough remaining to cover dinner the following day. Chips and junk food have simply lost their pull, so we don't purchase those items at all now. The savings on food alone have covered what we've laid out for all the peps we've stockpiled.
If I actually totaled up what I spent on DoorDash last year, I'd be too embarrassedSkidude said:
Peptides, all told
-DoorDash, all told
-Eating out, all told
-Junk food, all told
= Money ahead
Honestly, I feel like I'm winning here
Sure, it's a costly hobby, and yes, I picked up a few enjoyable extras, but nearly 2 years of cutting down big food expenses has left me glad.
Grogu said:
eidos said:
Let's be honest: it beats splurging on a nice bottle of wine, even a pricey/good one.
Instead, we can spend on substances that help our health rather than harm it.
Honestly, I'm not sure.... Every so often I like a good glass of wine, and yes, even one from France.
My take is that you're allowed to keep both your stockpile and your wines!