The red banner has disappeared

jason370

Explorer
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
My profile no longer shows the "no source discussion" banner. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask where folks are sourcing their peps now?
 
jason370 said:

My profile no longer shows the "no source discussion" banner. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask where folks are sourcing their peps now?
Nice work on the promotion!!




3e3ced3708a32955e318cb71d8f29f95e80412019d1bdadadf15a007d6322e9a.gif
 
Thee Oohwee said:

jason370 said:

My profile no longer shows the "no source discussion" banner. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask where folks are sourcing their peps now?
Nice work on the promotion!!




View attachment 10490
soooooo does that mean yes?
 

Attachments

  • 3e3ced3708a32955e318cb71d8f29f95e80412019d1bdadadf15a007d6322e9a.gif
    3e3ced3708a32955e318cb71d8f29f95e80412019d1bdadadf15a007d6322e9a.gif
    978.9 KB · Views: 3
Whatever info you need has already been shared here. Plenty of folks go with plenty of vendors, each for their own reasons. No single option works for everyone. It comes down to deciding which one you feel at ease with.
 
jason370 said:

Thee Oohwee said:

jason370 said:

My profile no longer shows the "no source discussion" banner. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask where folks are sourcing their peps now?
Nice work on the promotion!!




View attachment 10490
soooooo does that mean yes?
Yeeeeeeeee. From now on, you can discuss those vendors freely.
 
5byfive said:

Whatever info you need has already been shared here. Plenty of folks go with plenty of vendors, each for their own reasons. No single option works for everyone. It comes down to deciding which one you feel at ease with.
I understand. I've put in roughly 60 hours going through everything I could get my hands on, plus the WhatsApp, Telegram, and Discord groups too. I've figured out which vendors work for me, and luckily my risk tolerance is pretty high. What I'd rather ask about is stuff like "has anyone recently received Tesa from a US warehouse, and if so, which one?". That kind of detail is simpler to just ask than to dig up.
 
jason370 said:

My profile no longer shows the "no source discussion" banner. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask where folks are sourcing their peps now?
The forum has whole sections set aside for dealers. You could have been looking at those all along.
 
The ban on the word "Vendor" is what bothered me. My only intention was to inquire about the forum's "Vendor Connection" section.
 
jason370 said:

My profile no longer shows the "no source discussion" banner. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask where folks are sourcing their peps now?

On the New Member Posting Limitations page, there is 1 line I particularly like:

"We are not trying to conceal this information from you! BUT, aside from it being almost guaranteed that it already has been/is being discussed on this forum, these kind of posts from new members are repetitive and tiring.."
 
Vash_ said:

jason370 said:

My profile no longer shows the "no source discussion" banner. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask where folks are sourcing their peps now?
The forum has whole sections set aside for dealers. You could have been looking at those all along.
Yes, I have.
 
Vriende said:

jason370 said:

My profile no longer shows the "no source discussion" banner. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask where folks are sourcing their peps now?

On the New Member Posting Limitations page, there is 1 line I particularly like:

"We are not trying to conceal this information from you! BUT, aside from it being almost guaranteed that it already has been/is being discussed on this forum, these kind of posts from new members are repetitive and tiring.."
Wasn't finding out about suppliers and dosing schedules the main draw for nearly all of us here? We can share how things went, yes, but that only becomes possible once we've got the item in hand and understand how to use it.

My own search for forums began when I decided to test out a peptide and managed to get some. The vendor's site told me to inject the whole vial 2 times per week. It didn't take much thinking to realize almost nobody could keep up that kind of cost, and that vials would have to be far larger if that quantity were used every week. From other members on the forums, I found out the usual dose was 2mg, not 10mg 2 times per week, and that china could send me 10 vials for the same price I had been paying for 1.

T
 
Back
Top