Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice work on the promotion!!jason370 said:
My profile no longer shows the "no source discussion" banner. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask where folks are sourcing their peps now?
soooooo does that mean yes?Thee Oohwee said:
Nice work on the promotion!!jason370 said:
My profile no longer shows the "no source discussion" banner. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask where folks are sourcing their peps now?
View attachment 10490
Yeeeeeeeee. From now on, you can discuss those vendors freely.jason370 said:
soooooo does that mean yes?Thee Oohwee said:
Nice work on the promotion!!jason370 said:
My profile no longer shows the "no source discussion" banner. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask where folks are sourcing their peps now?
View attachment 10490
I understand. I've put in roughly 60 hours going through everything I could get my hands on, plus the WhatsApp, Telegram, and Discord groups too. I've figured out which vendors work for me, and luckily my risk tolerance is pretty high. What I'd rather ask about is stuff like "has anyone recently received Tesa from a US warehouse, and if so, which one?". That kind of detail is simpler to just ask than to dig up.5byfive said:
Whatever info you need has already been shared here. Plenty of folks go with plenty of vendors, each for their own reasons. No single option works for everyone. It comes down to deciding which one you feel at ease with.
The forum has whole sections set aside for dealers. You could have been looking at those all along.jason370 said:
My profile no longer shows the "no source discussion" banner. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask where folks are sourcing their peps now?
jason370 said:
My profile no longer shows the "no source discussion" banner. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask where folks are sourcing their peps now?
Yes, I have.Vash_ said:
The forum has whole sections set aside for dealers. You could have been looking at those all along.jason370 said:
My profile no longer shows the "no source discussion" banner. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask where folks are sourcing their peps now?
Wasn't finding out about suppliers and dosing schedules the main draw for nearly all of us here? We can share how things went, yes, but that only becomes possible once we've got the item in hand and understand how to use it.Vriende said:
jason370 said:
My profile no longer shows the "no source discussion" banner. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask where folks are sourcing their peps now?
On the New Member Posting Limitations page, there is 1 line I particularly like:
"We are not trying to conceal this information from you! BUT, aside from it being almost guaranteed that it already has been/is being discussed on this forum, these kind of posts from new members are repetitive and tiring.."