Thailand: Do You Use BAC Water or Pharmacy Sterile Water for Injection?

blueandazure

Explorer
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Bangkok
Getting BAC water from a "legitimate" source here appears to be quite difficult. So I'm curious: are you using BAC water from a vendor, BAC water bought online, or simply the sterile water for injection?
 
Sterile Water is intended for one-time use only, so using it with a multi-use vial is definitely not advised.

You could give midwiferysupplies.ca a shot.

Based on what others have told me, whether it clears customs inspection or not is really a matter of luck.
 
I send my orders to a freight forwarder in the USA, then use DHL to bring them back. On top of that, I keep an eye out for group buys, which lets me save even more.
 
Bringing this back up since it's an older thread. If anyone else in Thailand happens to be searching: Milo-labs offers BAC in 10ml vials at 300 baht. Try Google. I've been told the largest pharmacy in Hua Hin carries it without a prescription, though I haven't checked that myself.
 
Lovedog100 said:

Bringing this back up since it's an older thread. If anyone else in Thailand happens to be searching: Milo-labs offers BAC in 10ml vials at 300 baht. Try Google. I've been told the largest pharmacy in Hua Hin carries it without a prescription, though I haven't checked that myself.
Appreciate the details, I'll look into it further.
 
Herbilabs has come up in conversation as well. My inclination would be to go with a sterile supplier that can be verified, and to review the paperwork first, before putting anything to use.
 
blueandazure said:

Getting BAC water from a "legitimate" source here appears to be quite difficult. So I'm curious: are you using BAC water from a vendor, BAC water bought online, or simply the sterile water for injection?
My reliable vendor supplies me with both options, and I also use USP BAC water in ampoule form.
 
Back
Top