blueandazure
Explorer
Getting BAC water from a "legitimate" source here appears to be quite difficult. So I'm curious: are you using BAC water from a vendor, BAC water bought online, or simply the sterile water for injection?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If you're okay with telling me, which website do you use?v2boi said:
I get Hospira shipped from the USA to Singapore, where I am based.
Peptidetest.comblueandazure said:
If you're okay with telling me, which website do you use?v2boi said:
I get Hospira shipped from the USA to Singapore, where I am based.
Hi friend, what's your method for sending this over to SG?v2boi said:
Peptidetest.comblueandazure said:
If you're okay with telling me, which website do you use?v2boi said:
I get Hospira shipped from the USA to Singapore, where I am based.
Appreciate the details, I'll look into it further.Lovedog100 said:
Bringing this back up since it's an older thread. If anyone else in Thailand happens to be searching: Milo-labs offers BAC in 10ml vials at 300 baht. Try Google. I've been told the largest pharmacy in Hua Hin carries it without a prescription, though I haven't checked that myself.
My reliable vendor supplies me with both options, and I also use USP BAC water in ampoule form.blueandazure said:
Getting BAC water from a "legitimate" source here appears to be quite difficult. So I'm curious: are you using BAC water from a vendor, BAC water bought online, or simply the sterile water for injection?