Such1943
Explorer
For me this has turned into a slippery slope, much like my early peptide phase. When I first started those, I was drawn to anything with promising literature. Roughly a year on, I’ve trimmed the list to a handful I’m fine using long term.
After getting TRT stabilized and my labs looking solid — total and free T, E2, hematocrit and hemoglobin, lipids, and AST and ALT — I began considering additional compounds. That’s what pushed me toward DHT-based options for E2 management, viewing them as a supposedly “healthier” route than AIs.
As of now I’m 6 weeks into a blast with test, primo (for E2 control and dryness), and NPP (for joint support). Bloodwork is scheduled tomorrow, and regardless of the results, I intend to reduce everything by at least half. I’m aware that what I’m doing isn’t exactly smart.
A bit ironic: when I was younger I had enough judgment to avoid recreational use, yet here I am now experimenting with it.
After getting TRT stabilized and my labs looking solid — total and free T, E2, hematocrit and hemoglobin, lipids, and AST and ALT — I began considering additional compounds. That’s what pushed me toward DHT-based options for E2 management, viewing them as a supposedly “healthier” route than AIs.
As of now I’m 6 weeks into a blast with test, primo (for E2 control and dryness), and NPP (for joint support). Bloodwork is scheduled tomorrow, and regardless of the results, I intend to reduce everything by at least half. I’m aware that what I’m doing isn’t exactly smart.
A bit ironic: when I was younger I had enough judgment to avoid recreational use, yet here I am now experimenting with it.