390120
Explorer
Has anyone else in Canada managed to get bloodwork for things like IGF-1? I'm in BC specifically. A walk-in clinic doctor turned me down when I asked for it. Looking for alternative ways to get this done.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm dealing with the same problem here in Victoria, BC.390120 said:
Has anyone else in Canada managed to get bloodwork for things like IGF-1? I'm in BC specifically. A walk-in clinic doctor turned me down when I asked for it. Looking for alternative ways to get this done.
igf-1 isn't part of their testing panel ...Canada-eh said:
Has anyone had luck getting IGF-1 and other markers tested in Canada? Any success stories to share?
390120 said:
Has anyone else in Canada managed to get bloodwork for things like IGF-1? I'm in BC specifically. A walk-in clinic doctor turned me down when I asked for it. Looking for alternative ways to get this done.
Thanks!BinaryPinecone said:
390120 said:
Has anyone else in Canada managed to get bloodwork for things like IGF-1? I'm in BC specifically. A walk-in clinic doctor turned me down when I asked for it. Looking for alternative ways to get this done.
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/canada-how-are-you-getting-comprehensive-bloodwork-for-peptide-protocols.134435387/#post-3735187
Whether it truly works, I can't say, but based on every comment I've seen about this topic, it sounds about right. What you can actually do instead is head across the border and get tested there. In Canada, you can't get these tests for free — that's just not how it works — so honestly, just go across the border and locate a clinic that offers this on the spot. I'd also suggest checking out mesorx for more info on this, since those guys are actual roid users who need bloodwork regularly.