Testing IGF-1 and Other Markers in Canada: Any Success Stories?

390120

Explorer
Joined
Jan 8, 2026
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
British Columbia, Canada
Has anyone else in Canada managed to get bloodwork for things like IGF-1? I'm in BC specifically. A walk-in clinic doctor turned me down when I asked for it. Looking for alternative ways to get this done.
 
I searched online for Australia and came across at least 1 service that provides blood testing with no doctor's request form needed. I'm aware that comparable options are available in the US. So chances are they exist in Canada too, provided you'd rather not go through your usual doctor.
 
390120 said:

Has anyone else in Canada managed to get bloodwork for things like IGF-1? I'm in BC specifically. A walk-in clinic doctor turned me down when I asked for it. Looking for alternative ways to get this done.
I'm dealing with the same problem here in Victoria, BC.
 
Has anyone had luck getting IGF-1 and other markers tested in Canada? Any success stories to share?
 
390120 said:

Has anyone else in Canada managed to get bloodwork for things like IGF-1? I'm in BC specifically. A walk-in clinic doctor turned me down when I asked for it. Looking for alternative ways to get this done.


https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/canada-how-are-you-getting-comprehensive-bloodwork-for-peptide-protocols.134435387/#post-3735187


Whether it truly works, I can't say, but based on every comment I've seen about this topic, it sounds about right. What you can actually do instead is head across the border and get tested there. In Canada, you can't get these tests for free — that's just not how it works — so honestly, just go across the border and locate a clinic that offers this on the spot. I'd also suggest checking out mesorx for more info on this, since those guys are actual roid users who need bloodwork regularly.
 
BinaryPinecone said:

390120 said:

Has anyone else in Canada managed to get bloodwork for things like IGF-1? I'm in BC specifically. A walk-in clinic doctor turned me down when I asked for it. Looking for alternative ways to get this done.


https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/canada-how-are-you-getting-comprehensive-bloodwork-for-peptide-protocols.134435387/#post-3735187


Whether it truly works, I can't say, but based on every comment I've seen about this topic, it sounds about right. What you can actually do instead is head across the border and get tested there. In Canada, you can't get these tests for free — that's just not how it works — so honestly, just go across the border and locate a clinic that offers this on the spot. I'd also suggest checking out mesorx for more info on this, since those guys are actual roid users who need bloodwork regularly.
Thanks!

Living this close to the border works in my favor, so getting it done wouldn't be too difficult for me.
 
Back
Top