Tesamorelin

vale113

Explorer
Joined
Apr 12, 2026
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Location
Italia
Suppose I began using a low dose of Tesa — what kind of shifts might show up once I'd already gotten down to a low body fat percentage, partly with the help of Reta?
 
More muscle definition, a bit of added strength, and recovery that came quicker.

At times I'd wake up with night sweats, and there was a metallic taste in my mouth.

That was my experience, up until a severe allergy to it set in.
 
vale113 said:

Suppose I began using a low dose of Tesa — what kind of shifts might show up once I'd already gotten down to a low body fat percentage, partly with the help of Reta?
Compared with something better established, such as anabolic steroids, the sole certainty is that your bank balance will be lighter. GH peptides also work far more gradually.

Creatine and boron supplementation offer a low-cost, lawful, and lower-risk option.
 
A somewhat less protruding belly, an extra hole on the belt, possibly tidier labs (triglycerides, a few liver values) rather than dropping another 20 lbs. The genuine ‘wow’ typically hits me about 2 months into a cycle. This is cycle number 2 for me. Ipamorelin is part of my stack as well. I figure it gives a bit of added support for fat loss. It turned up on my bloodwork, so my doctor needed an explanation. After I gave one, he understood. Personally, I'm a fan. Downsides: while I'm asleep, my arms frequently go numb if I lie on them. Early on there's also a warm flush too, as if the injection is giving me a hug.
 
DjJoshua said:

A somewhat less protruding belly, an extra hole on the belt, possibly tidier labs (triglycerides, a few liver values) rather than dropping another 20 lbs. The genuine ‘wow’ typically hits me about 2 months into a cycle. This is cycle number 2 for me. Ipamorelin is part of my stack as well. I figure it gives a bit of added support for fat loss. It turned up on my bloodwork, so my doctor needed an explanation. After I gave one, he understood. Personally, I'm a fan. Downsides: while I'm asleep, my arms frequently go numb if I lie on them. Early on there's also a warm flush too, as if the injection is giving me a hug.
Wow, it's been ages—I'd completely blanked on those mornings when your hands refuse to function for 5 minutes.

Every morning I'd be fumbling for my phone or yanking at the roller blinds like a t-rex dealing with scleroderma. 🤣
 
DunningKruger said:

DjJoshua said:

A somewhat less protruding belly, an extra hole on the belt, possibly tidier labs (triglycerides, a few liver values) rather than dropping another 20 lbs. The genuine ‘wow’ typically hits me about 2 months into a cycle. This is cycle number 2 for me. Ipamorelin is part of my stack as well. I figure it gives a bit of added support for fat loss. It turned up on my bloodwork, so my doctor needed an explanation. After I gave one, he understood. Personally, I'm a fan. Downsides: while I'm asleep, my arms frequently go numb if I lie on them. Early on there's also a warm flush too, as if the injection is giving me a hug.
Wow, it's been ages—I'd completely blanked on those mornings when your hands refuse to function for 5 minutes.

Every morning I'd be fumbling for my phone or yanking at the roller blinds like a t-rex dealing with scleroderma. 🤣
Wow, did it really get to that point? Were you being woken up over and over during the night because of the numbness? I gave Dandelion root a shot and it seemed to do some good, but do your own research before you just start taking it without knowing anything 😛
 
For anyone here who has run it: how does it stack up against cjc-1295 combined with ipa? Up to now I'm really enjoying this pepper, since my sleep has improved on it. Recovery after training does seem quicker too; during a cycle I could likely manage 4 days a week.
 
DjJoshua said:

DunningKruger said:

DjJoshua said:

A somewhat less protruding belly, an extra hole on the belt, possibly tidier labs (triglycerides, a few liver values) rather than dropping another 20 lbs. The genuine ‘wow’ typically hits me about 2 months into a cycle. This is cycle number 2 for me. Ipamorelin is part of my stack as well. I figure it gives a bit of added support for fat loss. It turned up on my bloodwork, so my doctor needed an explanation. After I gave one, he understood. Personally, I'm a fan. Downsides: while I'm asleep, my arms frequently go numb if I lie on them. Early on there's also a warm flush too, as if the injection is giving me a hug.
Wow, it's been ages—I'd completely blanked on those mornings when your hands refuse to function for 5 minutes.

Every morning I'd be fumbling for my phone or yanking at the roller blinds like a t-rex dealing with scleroderma. 🤣
Wow, did it really get to that point? Were you being woken up over and over during the night because of the numbness? I gave Dandelion root a shot and it seemed to do some good, but do your own research before you just start taking it without knowing anything 😛
I was never roused from sleep by it, and things only got that rough once I cut corners—dropping the dose down to 1mg and throwing in Ipamorelin to make up the difference.

Carpal tunnel would also show up now and then, though I'd only notice it after typing for an extended stretch.

A kit of hGH landed in my hands not long ago, and now that we've stirred up those old GH recollections, I'm on the fence about getting started. 😆
 
Could it potentially encourage polyp formation in people who are already susceptible?
 
vale113 said:

Could it potentially encourage polyp formation in people who are already susceptible?
Theoretically, yes, absolutely. Practically speaking, it's anyone's guess—though I'd worry about extended use.

For any GH peptide, the trade-off between benefits and drawbacks isn't favorable, in my opinion, unless someone genuinely has low IGF-1 levels.
 
Calm Logic said:

vale113 said:

Could it potentially encourage polyp formation in people who are already susceptible?
Theoretically, yes, absolutely. Practically speaking, it's anyone's guess—though I'd worry about extended use.

For any GH peptide, the trade-off between benefits and drawbacks isn't favorable, in my opinion, unless someone genuinely has low IGF-1 levels.
My view matches yours exactly; a brief stint of a few weeks might not matter much, yet over the long term I don't believe the risk-benefit ratio justifies it. Still, with only occasional use, nothing would be noticeable, correct?
 
Calm Logic said:

vale113 said:

Suppose I began using a low dose of Tesa — what kind of shifts might show up once I'd already gotten down to a low body fat percentage, partly with the help of Reta?
Compared with something better established, such as anabolic steroids, the sole certainty is that your bank balance will be lighter. GH peptides also work far more gradually.

Creatine and boron supplementation offer a low-cost, lawful, and lower-risk option.
I'll admit, though, that my stomach looks much flatter
 
lastresort said:

Calm Logic said:

vale113 said:

Suppose I began using a low dose of Tesa — what kind of shifts might show up once I'd already gotten down to a low body fat percentage, partly with the help of Reta?
Compared with something better established, such as anabolic steroids, the sole certainty is that your bank balance will be lighter. GH peptides also work far more gradually.

Creatine and boron supplementation offer a low-cost, lawful, and lower-risk option.
I'll admit, though, that my stomach looks much flatter
That's during GLP use, correct? HGH follows the same pattern. Assuming HGH really is that impressive (at levels that don't call for insulin), why don't the bros simply run it alone at times. At most it serves as a booster, alongside the GLPs, testosterone, and 20 supplements. If not, it's a pricey route to carpal tunnel symptoms. For burn units, the HGH dose is roughly 10 to 40 IU per day for 150 pounds (0.15 IU/kg/day to 0.6 IU/kg/day).
 
Calm Logic said:

lastresort said:

Calm Logic said:

vale113 said:

Suppose I began using a low dose of Tesa — what kind of shifts might show up once I'd already gotten down to a low body fat percentage, partly with the help of Reta?
Compared with something better established, such as anabolic steroids, the sole certainty is that your bank balance will be lighter. GH peptides also work far more gradually.

Creatine and boron supplementation offer a low-cost, lawful, and lower-risk option.
I'll admit, though, that my stomach looks much flatter
That's during GLP use, correct? HGH follows the same pattern. Assuming HGH really is that impressive (at levels that don't call for insulin), why don't the bros simply run it alone at times. At most it serves as a booster, alongside the GLPs, testosterone, and 20 supplements. If not, it's a pricey route to carpal tunnel symptoms. For burn units, the HGH dose is roughly 10 to 40 IU per day for 150 pounds (0.15 IU/kg/day to 0.6 IU/kg/day).
I'm with you on that. That's exactly the reason I wait until there are major discounts before picking any up.
 
Diamondd817 said:

The typical dosage is 2 mg. If you take any lower amount, you're simply throwing away both your time and your money.
Saying that simply isn't accurate. My own routine is 1mg each day, and the result was a rise in my IGF-1 zscore, going from -1 up to +1. That outcome was exactly my goal, and it's exactly what happened.
 
Back
Top