Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Compared with something better established, such as anabolic steroids, the sole certainty is that your bank balance will be lighter. GH peptides also work far more gradually.vale113 said:
Suppose I began using a low dose of Tesa — what kind of shifts might show up once I'd already gotten down to a low body fat percentage, partly with the help of Reta?
Wow, it's been ages—I'd completely blanked on those mornings when your hands refuse to function for 5 minutes.DjJoshua said:
A somewhat less protruding belly, an extra hole on the belt, possibly tidier labs (triglycerides, a few liver values) rather than dropping another 20 lbs. The genuine ‘wow’ typically hits me about 2 months into a cycle. This is cycle number 2 for me. Ipamorelin is part of my stack as well. I figure it gives a bit of added support for fat loss. It turned up on my bloodwork, so my doctor needed an explanation. After I gave one, he understood. Personally, I'm a fan. Downsides: while I'm asleep, my arms frequently go numb if I lie on them. Early on there's also a warm flush too, as if the injection is giving me a hug.
Wow, did it really get to that point? Were you being woken up over and over during the night because of the numbness? I gave Dandelion root a shot and it seemed to do some good, but do your own research before you just start taking it without knowing anythingDunningKruger said:
Wow, it's been ages—I'd completely blanked on those mornings when your hands refuse to function for 5 minutes.DjJoshua said:
A somewhat less protruding belly, an extra hole on the belt, possibly tidier labs (triglycerides, a few liver values) rather than dropping another 20 lbs. The genuine ‘wow’ typically hits me about 2 months into a cycle. This is cycle number 2 for me. Ipamorelin is part of my stack as well. I figure it gives a bit of added support for fat loss. It turned up on my bloodwork, so my doctor needed an explanation. After I gave one, he understood. Personally, I'm a fan. Downsides: while I'm asleep, my arms frequently go numb if I lie on them. Early on there's also a warm flush too, as if the injection is giving me a hug.
Every morning I'd be fumbling for my phone or yanking at the roller blinds like a t-rex dealing with scleroderma.![]()
I was never roused from sleep by it, and things only got that rough once I cut corners—dropping the dose down to 1mg and throwing in Ipamorelin to make up the difference.DjJoshua said:
Wow, did it really get to that point? Were you being woken up over and over during the night because of the numbness? I gave Dandelion root a shot and it seemed to do some good, but do your own research before you just start taking it without knowing anythingDunningKruger said:
Wow, it's been ages—I'd completely blanked on those mornings when your hands refuse to function for 5 minutes.DjJoshua said:
A somewhat less protruding belly, an extra hole on the belt, possibly tidier labs (triglycerides, a few liver values) rather than dropping another 20 lbs. The genuine ‘wow’ typically hits me about 2 months into a cycle. This is cycle number 2 for me. Ipamorelin is part of my stack as well. I figure it gives a bit of added support for fat loss. It turned up on my bloodwork, so my doctor needed an explanation. After I gave one, he understood. Personally, I'm a fan. Downsides: while I'm asleep, my arms frequently go numb if I lie on them. Early on there's also a warm flush too, as if the injection is giving me a hug.
Every morning I'd be fumbling for my phone or yanking at the roller blinds like a t-rex dealing with scleroderma.![]()
![]()
Theoretically, yes, absolutely. Practically speaking, it's anyone's guess—though I'd worry about extended use.vale113 said:
Could it potentially encourage polyp formation in people who are already susceptible?
My view matches yours exactly; a brief stint of a few weeks might not matter much, yet over the long term I don't believe the risk-benefit ratio justifies it. Still, with only occasional use, nothing would be noticeable, correct?Calm Logic said:
Theoretically, yes, absolutely. Practically speaking, it's anyone's guess—though I'd worry about extended use.vale113 said:
Could it potentially encourage polyp formation in people who are already susceptible?
For any GH peptide, the trade-off between benefits and drawbacks isn't favorable, in my opinion, unless someone genuinely has low IGF-1 levels.
I'll admit, though, that my stomach looks much flatterCalm Logic said:
Compared with something better established, such as anabolic steroids, the sole certainty is that your bank balance will be lighter. GH peptides also work far more gradually.vale113 said:
Suppose I began using a low dose of Tesa — what kind of shifts might show up once I'd already gotten down to a low body fat percentage, partly with the help of Reta?
Creatine and boron supplementation offer a low-cost, lawful, and lower-risk option.
That's during GLP use, correct? HGH follows the same pattern. Assuming HGH really is that impressive (at levels that don't call for insulin), why don't the bros simply run it alone at times. At most it serves as a booster, alongside the GLPs, testosterone, and 20 supplements. If not, it's a pricey route to carpal tunnel symptoms. For burn units, the HGH dose is roughly 10 to 40 IU per day for 150 pounds (0.15 IU/kg/day to 0.6 IU/kg/day).lastresort said:
I'll admit, though, that my stomach looks much flatterCalm Logic said:
Compared with something better established, such as anabolic steroids, the sole certainty is that your bank balance will be lighter. GH peptides also work far more gradually.vale113 said:
Suppose I began using a low dose of Tesa — what kind of shifts might show up once I'd already gotten down to a low body fat percentage, partly with the help of Reta?
Creatine and boron supplementation offer a low-cost, lawful, and lower-risk option.
I'm with you on that. That's exactly the reason I wait until there are major discounts before picking any up.Calm Logic said:
That's during GLP use, correct? HGH follows the same pattern. Assuming HGH really is that impressive (at levels that don't call for insulin), why don't the bros simply run it alone at times. At most it serves as a booster, alongside the GLPs, testosterone, and 20 supplements. If not, it's a pricey route to carpal tunnel symptoms. For burn units, the HGH dose is roughly 10 to 40 IU per day for 150 pounds (0.15 IU/kg/day to 0.6 IU/kg/day).lastresort said:
I'll admit, though, that my stomach looks much flatterCalm Logic said:
Compared with something better established, such as anabolic steroids, the sole certainty is that your bank balance will be lighter. GH peptides also work far more gradually.vale113 said:
Suppose I began using a low dose of Tesa — what kind of shifts might show up once I'd already gotten down to a low body fat percentage, partly with the help of Reta?
Creatine and boron supplementation offer a low-cost, lawful, and lower-risk option.
Saying that simply isn't accurate. My own routine is 1mg each day, and the result was a rise in my IGF-1 zscore, going from -1 up to +1. That outcome was exactly my goal, and it's exactly what happened.Diamondd817 said:
The typical dosage is 2 mg. If you take any lower amount, you're simply throwing away both your time and your money.