Svartr
Explorer
I bought 1 vial of Tesamorelin to test out before committing to a full kit. I followed the instructions exactly and mixed it this morning, everything seemed fine so I put it in the fridge to inject before bed.
When I went to stab myself just now, the vial is literally jelly / solid. I left it sitting out for a good half hour and it hasn't changed form at all.
I went back over each step against what I was told for mixing and I'm confident I did it correctly so
Has anyone else had this happen?
I was told to mix as attached and when I looked into it further Chatgpt said the directions are right and Google tells me to never mix acetic acid with it so again
Yes this came from a reseller, yes I've already given myself a hard time for just blindly doing what I was told
When I went to stab myself just now, the vial is literally jelly / solid. I left it sitting out for a good half hour and it hasn't changed form at all.
I went back over each step against what I was told for mixing and I'm confident I did it correctly so
Has anyone else had this happen?
I was told to mix as attached and when I looked into it further Chatgpt said the directions are right and Google tells me to never mix acetic acid with it so again
Yes this came from a reseller, yes I've already given myself a hard time for just blindly doing what I was told