Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
When you say 11mg weekly, what does that mean? A single injection of 11mg??chadman said:
Has anyone here gone with a weekly injection schedule? From what I see on Egrifta WR, the recommended weekly amount comes to 11mg.
Post_Tenebras_Pep said:
53 year old guy here. I'm on SS31 right now, and after reaching my goal weight I've stayed on a maintenance amount of Reta. I'm planning to begin tesa in hopes of adding some lean muscle back. Would 2mg per night be a sensible way to begin, or is it better to begin at a lower amount?
Any input would be appreciated.
Based on what I've come across, beginning with .5mg seems like the better route. Would you mind sharing what your reta maintenance dose is? I dropped 30 pounds using reta not long ago, went 5 pounds under my target, and right now I'm tapering down from a peak of 4mg every 6 days. I had intended to stop entirely, but I'm beginning to believe there's something to staying on a maintenance dose. ThanksPost_Tenebras_Pep said:
53 year old guy here. I'm on SS31 right now, and after reaching my goal weight I've stayed on a maintenance amount of Reta. I'm planning to begin tesa in hopes of adding some lean muscle back. Would 2mg per night be a sensible way to begin, or is it better to begin at a lower amount?
Any input would be appreciated.
No problem. I take 1mg per week, split into 2 shots.Beansnapper said:
Post_Tenebras_Pep said:
53 year old guy here. I'm on SS31 right now, and after reaching my goal weight I've stayed on a maintenance amount of Reta. I'm planning to begin tesa in hopes of adding some lean muscle back. Would 2mg per night be a sensible way to begin, or is it better to begin at a lower amount?
Any input would be appreciated.
Based on what I've come across, beginning with .5mg seems like the better route. Would you mind sharing what your reta maintenance dose is? I dropped 30 pounds using reta not long ago, went 5 pounds under my target, and right now I'm tapering down from a peak of 4mg every 6 days. I had intended to stop entirely, but I'm beginning to believe there's something to staying on a maintenance dose. ThanksPost_Tenebras_Pep said:
53 year old guy here. I'm on SS31 right now, and after reaching my goal weight I've stayed on a maintenance amount of Reta. I'm planning to begin tesa in hopes of adding some lean muscle back. Would 2mg per night be a sensible way to begin, or is it better to begin at a lower amount?
Any input would be appreciated.
Yeah, that’s something I’m seeing too! Reta and ss31 shots into the belly or thighs never really bothered me. But with Tesa (heading into week 3, 1 mg per day) my midsection has turned into a mine field!chewonmysac said:
For Tesa, the upper glutes are the ideal injection site when dealing with ISR. Anything that stings needs to go into the ass cheeks, particularly when it's pool season. The fewer noticeable lumps, the better—and I'm aware some of you are dealing with golf ball-sized welts.