Hey everyone, I've been using reta for a while and I'm thinking about stacking Tesamorelin with it. I realize it's dosed at night, but what's the amount—1mg nightly? Anyone here who's used this combo, could you share some guidance?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Since tesamorelin is aimed at visceral fat in particular, swapping CJC in for tesa won't deliver the same outcome. My own stack consists of tirz, tesamorelin, CJC (No DAC), and Ipamorelin, and the results have been very, very positive. ymmv.........and the very best results - in my case - have come from using that stack as a strong tool to swap out poor lifestyle habits for positive healthy ones (i.e., food choices, exercise, and proper sleep).GeraltRedhammer said:
The standard dosing for tesamorelin is 2 mg taken at night, and you should wait 2–3 hours after your final meal of the day. Research showed that using 1 mg was notably weaker. Combining tesamorelin with ipamorelin creates a synergistic effect that boosts how well it works, and that's the approach I use for dosing.
Because tesamorelin carries a high price tag, I'm considering switching to CJC (without DAC) plus Ipamorelin for my next round – from what I understand, they function through the same mechanism.
That's really intriguing. Right now I'm on cjc (no DAC) plus ipamorelin. I'd like to know which protocol you follow and where you came across it. As for me, every night roughly 30 minutes before sleeping I've been taking 500mcg of each. It's been 2-3 weeks of this. I have to say my sleep is definitely better.Zydeceltico said:
Since tesamorelin is aimed at visceral fat in particular, swapping CJC in for tesa won't deliver the same outcome. My own stack consists of tirz, tesamorelin, CJC (No DAC), and Ipamorelin, and the results have been very, very positive. ymmv.........and the very best results - in my case - have come from using that stack as a strong tool to swap out poor lifestyle habits for positive healthy ones (i.e., food choices, exercise, and proper sleep).GeraltRedhammer said:
The standard dosing for tesamorelin is 2 mg taken at night, and you should wait 2–3 hours after your final meal of the day. Research showed that using 1 mg was notably weaker. Combining tesamorelin with ipamorelin creates a synergistic effect that boosts how well it works, and that's the approach I use for dosing.
Because tesamorelin carries a high price tag, I'm considering switching to CJC (without DAC) plus Ipamorelin for my next round – from what I understand, they function through the same mechanism.
The peptides don't do the work for me. They give a great assist in doing the work to get and stay fit.
Phatmax said:
Hey everyone, I've been using reta for a while and I'm thinking about stacking Tesamorelin with it. I realize it's dosed at night, but what's the amount—1mg nightly? Anyone here who's used this combo, could you share some guidance?
I've come across the same claim — that this pairing works best. I haven't given it a go myself, though. Before I place an order, I want to hear more firsthand accounts.Phatmax said:
I've come across a lot of different approaches. Some people suggest using reta 1 time per week, MOTS-C 3 times per week, and then ipamorelin plus Tesamorelin nightly. I'm just after the optimal stack.
Habibibi said:
Phatmax said:
Hey everyone, I've been using reta for a while and I'm thinking about stacking Tesamorelin with it. I realize it's dosed at night, but what's the amount—1mg nightly? Anyone here who's used this combo, could you share some guidance?
Tesamorelin doesn't have a specific time of day for dosing. My own routine is midday, either with or without food, and my IGF-1 still went up. The pharmaceutical label for tesamorelin doesn't specify any time-of-day either—it's just 1 dose per day, nothing more. While using these drugs, you should also monitor your IGF1 levels for safety. Search the forum here; plenty of threads cover GH and secretagogues.
At what amounts are you dosing each of the 3 secretagogues?Zydeceltico said:
Since tesamorelin is aimed at visceral fat in particular, swapping CJC in for tesa won't deliver the same outcome. My own stack consists of tirz, tesamorelin, CJC (No DAC), and Ipamorelin, and the results have been very, very positive. ymmv.........and the very best results - in my case - have come from using that stack as a strong tool to swap out poor lifestyle habits for positive healthy ones (i.e., food choices, exercise, and proper sleep).GeraltRedhammer said:
The standard dosing for tesamorelin is 2 mg taken at night, and you should wait 2–3 hours after your final meal of the day. Research showed that using 1 mg was notably weaker. Combining tesamorelin with ipamorelin creates a synergistic effect that boosts how well it works, and that's the approach I use for dosing.
Because tesamorelin carries a high price tag, I'm considering switching to CJC (without DAC) plus Ipamorelin for my next round – from what I understand, they function through the same mechanism.
The peptides don't do the work for me. They give a great assist in doing the work to get and stay fit.
tesa: 2mg every day, fasted, before sleepjmon1977 said:
At what amounts are you dosing each of the 3 secretagogues?Zydeceltico said:
Since tesamorelin is aimed at visceral fat in particular, swapping CJC in for tesa won't deliver the same outcome. My own stack consists of tirz, tesamorelin, CJC (No DAC), and Ipamorelin, and the results have been very, very positive. ymmv.........and the very best results - in my case - have come from using that stack as a strong tool to swap out poor lifestyle habits for positive healthy ones (i.e., food choices, exercise, and proper sleep).GeraltRedhammer said:
The standard dosing for tesamorelin is 2 mg taken at night, and you should wait 2–3 hours after your final meal of the day. Research showed that using 1 mg was notably weaker. Combining tesamorelin with ipamorelin creates a synergistic effect that boosts how well it works, and that's the approach I use for dosing.
Because tesamorelin carries a high price tag, I'm considering switching to CJC (without DAC) plus Ipamorelin for my next round – from what I understand, they function through the same mechanism.
The peptides don't do the work for me. They give a great assist in doing the work to get and stay fit.
Phatmax said:
Hey everyone, I've been using reta for a while and I'm thinking about stacking Tesamorelin with it. I realize it's dosed at night, but what's the amount—1mg nightly? Anyone here who's used this combo, could you share some guidance?
From my own experience, 1mg didn't seem to do as much; once the dose went higher, the difference was like night and day, with fewer side effects such as GI problems and water retention. I was also using IPA alongside it, so that could affect how things goGeraltRedhammer said:
The standard dosing for tesamorelin is 2 mg taken at night, and you should wait 2–3 hours after your final meal of the day. Research showed that using 1 mg was notably weaker. Combining tesamorelin with ipamorelin creates a synergistic effect that boosts how well it works, and that's the approach I use for dosing.
Because tesamorelin carries a high price tag, I'm considering switching to CJC (without DAC) plus Ipamorelin for my next round – from what I understand, they function through the same mechanism.
Also, it's worth noting that only a small number of us will actually "require" a full six months—particularly because IGF-1 bloodwork tends to fall within normal limits more often than testosterone does.latviantower said:
Didn't enjoy what ipa did to my appetite, and possibly a bit of water weight(?). My old approach was the “recommended” Tesa dosing of 2 mg before bed 5 & 2, until a sharp member here pointed me at the Egrifta clinical study (BP's $brand name$ tesa). Their line: 2 mg daily, no weekly pause, ideally fasted - the hour of the day doesn't seem to matter. And for how long? The firmest figure I've come across is six months - though most of us likely won't need that much! If you shop around, 20 mg kits for under $200 are easy to find - a full six month run would need 2 kits of 20's (or 4 of 10's).
2 mg, Sub Q, daily from studies.
Suggest 1 mg daily. This dose results in a 14% difference in IGF1 stimulation after 6 to 7 days.
Click to expand...
Egrifta used to follow that approach, but the tesamorelin dosing information has since been revised....1.28mg appears to be the optimal amount. https://www.egriftawr.com/about-egrifta-wrGeraltRedhammer said:
The standard dosing for tesamorelin is 2 mg taken at night, and you should wait 2–3 hours after your final meal of the day. Research showed that using 1 mg was notably weaker. Combining tesamorelin with ipamorelin creates a synergistic effect that boosts how well it works, and that's the approach I use for dosing.
Because tesamorelin carries a high price tag, I'm considering switching to CJC (without DAC) plus Ipamorelin for my next round – from what I understand, they function through the same mechanism.
That said, Egrifta WR isn't the same compound, which explains the lower dose. Per your Perplexity source:UpDownLeftRightAS* said:
Egrifta used to follow that approach, but the tesamorelin dosing information has since been revised....1.28mg appears to be the optimal amount. https://www.egriftawr.com/about-egrifta-wrGeraltRedhammer said:
The standard dosing for tesamorelin is 2 mg taken at night, and you should wait 2–3 hours after your final meal of the day. Research showed that using 1 mg was notably weaker. Combining tesamorelin with ipamorelin creates a synergistic effect that boosts how well it works, and that's the approach I use for dosing.
Because tesamorelin carries a high price tag, I'm considering switching to CJC (without DAC) plus Ipamorelin for my next round – from what I understand, they function through the same mechanism.
https://www.perplexity.ai/search/egrifta-tesamorelin-1mg-dosage-47os1pwURmSeZy0aBx.lxA
- 1.28 mg Egrifta WR is not meant to be “weaker” in a clinical sense. It is a different formulation designed to match exposure from the older 2 mg product.
- The original efficacy data for tesamorelin came from the 2 mg daily dose, which reduced visceral fat in the pivotal studies cited in the prescribing information.
- Because the newer formulation was approved on the basis of bioequivalence/comparable exposure, the expected fat-loss benefit is considered similar, assuming it’s used as labeled.
Click to expand...
Egrifta SV comes as 1 single day’s dose. Egrifta WR contains daily doses for a whole week.RadicalCrimson said:
From what I understand, there were 3 separate formulations that got approval at different points: the original one, WR, and SV.
What separates the newer formulations, I can't say. But what I do know is that the phase 3 trial went with the 2mg dose, and the reason traces back to the phase 2 trial: when 1mg was compared against placebo, the VAT reduction at 1mg did not reach statistical difference.
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/nda/2010/022505Orig1s000CrossR.pdf
The phase 2 trial: https://www.natap.org/2007/HIV/020807_05.htm
View attachment 11720
I'm with you 100% on this, nice catch! Perplexity is a favorite of mine too! But the medication itself and how much actually gets absorbed doesn't change, right? When you strip it down, it's still tesamorelin mg's and its bioavailability we're discussing. Sounds like I need to do some more reading and connect this more clearly to the standard 10mg kits I've already bought.... (purely anecdotal, but resistance training plus a stretch of 1mg daily w/ Tesa gave me solid results)bogardbilla said:
That said, Egrifta WR isn't the same compound, which explains the lower dose. Per your Perplexity source:UpDownLeftRightAS* said:
Egrifta used to follow that approach, but the tesamorelin dosing information has since been revised....1.28mg appears to be the optimal amount. https://www.egriftawr.com/about-egrifta-wrGeraltRedhammer said:
The standard dosing for tesamorelin is 2 mg taken at night, and you should wait 2–3 hours after your final meal of the day. Research showed that using 1 mg was notably weaker. Combining tesamorelin with ipamorelin creates a synergistic effect that boosts how well it works, and that's the approach I use for dosing.
Because tesamorelin carries a high price tag, I'm considering switching to CJC (without DAC) plus Ipamorelin for my next round – from what I understand, they function through the same mechanism.
https://www.perplexity.ai/search/egrifta-tesamorelin-1mg-dosage-47os1pwURmSeZy0aBx.lxA
- 1.28 mg Egrifta WR is not meant to be “weaker” in a clinical sense. It is a different formulation designed to match exposure from the older 2 mg product.
- The original efficacy data for tesamorelin came from the 2 mg daily dose, which reduced visceral fat in the pivotal studies cited in the prescribing information.
- Because the newer formulation was approved on the basis of bioequivalence/comparable exposure, the expected fat-loss benefit is considered similar, assuming it’s used as labeled.
Click to expand...