Tesa experience?

dandam said:

Tesamorelin: what side effects did you experience ?

What dosage worked for you?
Dose: Daily

Fasted: 3 hours after last meal | bedtime

Dose: 1mg = 20 units

Cycle: 12 weeks on | 4 weeks off

**Stack with Ipamorelin - Mix in 1 syringe

I gave 2mg a shot, but the water retention was too much for me. At 1mg I have no negative effects whatsoever. Whether I'll ever stop the Tesamorelin and Ipamorelin is unclear, since I feel so much better while running them. Once I stop, things go well for 2-3 weeks, but by week 4 I'm eager to begin again. I still have weight to lose, so this could change later on, but right now I stick with 12 weeks on | 4 weeks off.
 
woundcarping said:

Back in June I introduced .25mg of Sema, then last month I replaced that with 2.5mg of tirz, and I also brought in 1mg of Elora.

Sticking with Reta alone would have been fine too, since my loss has stayed very linear.

Starting GLP weight was 282lb at 6’2”, my ATH was 304lb, and I’m at 187lb right now. My goal is abs, which will probably land somewhere in the 170s.

To address my low test and help hold onto lean mass, I went with TRT, since the research-based evidence for preserving lean mass is stronger for that than for Tesa.
Appreciate it, that's a lot of useful detail.
 
I'm a big fan of this compound. After taking a few months away from it, I've just restarted Tesa/Ipa. Right now my nighttime protocol is .5mg Tesa plus roughly .275mg Ipa, and the sleep I get from that is excellent. At night, that amount is all I need. In the morning I take 1mg of Tesa. A few weeks from now I'll get an IGF and Z-score pulled, though I have a sneaking suspicion the results may push me to lower my dose. Based on what the bloodwork shows, I'd either stay at the current dosing, drop the morning dose to .5mg Tesa/.275mg Ipa, or eliminate the morning dose entirely.
 
Commander said:

I have been on Tesa for 2 months. I love it!

I take 1.5mg everyday at 11:45pm. I don’t eat after 8pm (I am also on Reta and other stuff)

I get way better sleep on it.
How long you need to wait depends on how much Reta you're running. With a large dose, the recommendation is to hold off on your Tesa injection until 5 hours have passed since your last meal. My own Reta dose is only .5, but even so I aim for at least 3.5 hours after my final bite. If you aren't using Reta at all, then 2 hours is fine.
 
PickleWitch said:

I started 9 days ago (1.5 per day, in the AM) and my weight shot up - I know it’s likely water weight, but I wasn’t expecting 3 to 4 lbs in a week. Has this been the norm for anyone else?
Once I bumped up to 2mg, water retention kicked in. So I'm holding at 1mg and injecting alongside IPA at 9pm. Nothing goes in my mouth after 5pm.

12 weeks on | 4 weeks off is the cycle

My 3rd cycle begins in 5 days.
 
Curious if anybody here is using Tesa on its own, with nothing stacked alongside it. If that's you, are the outcomes comparable to Tesa when combined, or does it really require a Glp or another compound to actually produce results?
 
Back
Top