Tesa experience?

can_pep said:

cocobz said:

Hey guys been reading some people say tesamorelin grows moles, had anyone experienced this?

Where did you read this? Or what people are saying that?

I know a few instances where people believed this was happening. It turned out that it was mix up with the peptides and not in fact Tesa they were taking.

I haven’t seen any evidence of this otherwise. I would be interested if there was.

I came across this on reddit
 
cocobz said:

For a 10mg vial, what amount of BAC water are you all using?
3 mL is my standard amount, basically every time.

With saline BAC, we saw more problems such as gelling and cloudiness when certain peptides were mixed at higher concentrations (meaning less BAC per mg). That's why I follow the same approach with regular BAC.
 
1mg nightly, 5 days in, and nothing stands out side-effect wise except the scale hasn't moved. That said, I started strength training at the same time, so I'm not reading too much into it. Injections go into alternating thighs, and there's a slightly noticeable ?burn? Honestly "burn" might be too strong a word — it's more of a sensation I'm aware of that fades after 10-15 mins. Baseline IGF1 z was -0.1, and I'll get it checked again in 3 weeks.

Calm Logic said:

The reason you aren't noticing much is because GH peptides take longer to notice effects compared to testosterone or GLPs. And tesa effects are limited at best compared to study subjects with low IGF-1.

Lyophilized HGH is safe to freeze, and the same is true of tesa. Pharma instructions to not freeze lyophilized tesa are more for the FDA than anything else, but there is some grain of truth:


Personally, I freeze my lyophilized peptides in $3 Thermos soup jars from Goodwill. But a smidge of potential degradation is not an issue.
All of my lyophilized vials live in a plastic storage case, kept in a drawer of its own, with 2 frozen cold packs from a fresh food shipment on either side to keep temperature swings down.
 
rixsternaz said:

Why are some of you taking Tesa in the AM and not PM? Is it disrupting your sleep? I have yet to start Tesa but once I'm done with my CJC/IPA, I will start on Tesa.
From what I've read, you should dose it only after fasting for at least 2-3 hours following your last meal. If Reta is in the mix too, that window stretches to 5-6 hours. Personally, I'm holding off until my CJC/IPA cycle wraps up. That said, I keep hearing evenings are the better choice since sleep quality tends to improve. Here's hoping, because my sleep is a mess....

One more thing: if you go with a morning injection, hold off on food and drinks for 60 to 90 minutes, long enough for your GH pulse to fire and finish. The shot signals the pituitary to push out a surge of growth hormone; that surge typically crests somewhere around 15-45 minutes post-injection and largely winds down by the 60-90 minute mark. Even a splash of creamer in your coffee is enough to get in the way.
 
I've been on Reta at 1mg weekly for 7 weeks, and during that stretch the scale was going down by roughly 1.5 pounds each week. Then I introduced Tesa at 1mg 5x per week, and I'm now finishing up week 5 of that. On top of it, I've been lifting moderate weights 2-3x per week.

What I'm seeing now is a clear reduction in bloating around my abdomen, pubic pad and waist. The number on the scale has stalled compared to before, but my guess is that's because the Tesa has my muscles/mass firing again.
 
Back
Top