shooter59 said:
I'm taking 2MG Tesamorelin along with 4MG of Retatrutide. I started with the Reta first, lost about 12 lbs, 185 to 173.
Added in the Tesa about 1 month afterwards and my weight loss has completely stalled. I fluctuate between 173 and 177, today at 175.
I know it adds water weight, but I've been on Tesa for at least a month now.
However I do look leaner, and can see my love handles and belly fat definitely shrinking.
I did not measure myself around those areas so I don't know how many inches I might be down.
I would still like to see the scale reflect that, and my goal is pretty modest, 170, being 5'9" and muscular I lift weights and workout etc every day. I slowly titrated up the Reta started at 1 increased it .5 MG every other week. I'm hitting my protein goals, near my body weight in grams. Calories are usually between 1500- 1900 per day. I'm a very consistent eater, and track everything I eat.
Am I not eating enough or will the water weight eventually stabilize?
Click to expand...