Tesa experience?

UpDownLeftRightAS* said:


I know.... :/ I need to check the community CoA's....maybe there is a batch out there with some foreign substances triggering something.

Click to expand...

Mine is clean as a whistle. Fully tested for everything.

Tesamorelin has this response in a lot of people. It was even heavily noted in the Egrifta trials, and that is pharma grade.

The going thought is that it creates an immune response.
 
Calm Logic said:


I liked hexarelin as far as zero sides or ISRs.

Click to expand...
Did you have reaction on Tesa? Tbh, I’m likely not going to switch to another secretogoblin. Next step is likely GH.
 
IronCircuit said:


Did you switch because of those issues? What IU are you currently taking?

My Tesa/Ipa response has been phenomenal otherwise. Z score from 0.2 -> 1.7 on 2mg. Fatloss, recovery and strength gains has been incredible. But the feeling that I’m getting itchy welts that last for days just doesn’t feel right, and makes every injection a process and an annoyance.

Also agree that I hate trying to time it. I’d rather take it at night, but eat dinner late so I don’t feel like 2 hours is enough room and end up doing it in the morning. I have no issue with morning other than I have to rush/hide around my toddler who wants and deserves my attention.

Side note I’m ravenous on Tesa/Ipa once I came off Reta. It def increases

Click to expand...
I'll start by saying I have no idea what my natural igf-1 or z score is. With that said, I wasn't impressed by a -0.2 z score pinning cjc/ipa twice daily.

I wasn't sure if the poor response was due to slowed digestion from reta or just being older (early 50s). Either way the answer seemed to be to go for GH.

Currently on 3iu/day GH. Looking to bump to 4 depending on next round of blood work and side effects management.

Been struggling a bit with some Golfer's Elbow. Others here have mentioned similar issues on GH. As a rock climber, I've had Golfer's Elbow just from repetitive stress before so I want to make sure where it's coming from before titrating up.
 
IronCircuit said:


Mine is clean as a whistle. Fully tested for everything.

Tesamorelin has this response in a lot of people. It was even heavily noted in the Egrifta trials, and that is pharma grade.

The going thought is that it creates an immune response.

Click to expand...
fascinating!
 
Troposphere said:


I'll start by saying I have no idea what my natural igf-1 or z score is. With that said, I wasn't impressed by a -0.2 z score pinning cjc/ipa twice daily.

I wasn't sure if the poor response was due to slowed digestion from reta or just being older (early 50s). Either way the answer seemed to be to go for GH.

Currently on 3iu/day GH. Looking to bump to 4 depending on next round of blood work and side effects management.

Been struggling a bit with some Golfer's Elbow. Others here have mentioned similar issues on GH. As a rock climber, I've had Golfer's Elbow just from repetitive stress before so I want to make sure where it's coming from before titrating up.

Click to expand...
I have golfers elbow on both arms but it’s most likely from lifting at the gym (curls). I did recently have a tfcc sprain in my wrist after swinging a baseball bat, while having wrist pain from water retention on Tesa and was curious if those two things were related. Perhaps the sprain happened easier due to the excessive fluid. Definitely was curious if recent aches were related to the Tesa or just coincidence. Where have you seen golfers elbow related to gh or high igf-1?
 
dpo08 said:


Where have you seen golfers elbow related to gh or high igf-1?

Click to expand...
I've read so much on this forum lately I can't be sure, but it may have been Teabagger. I might have seen it on meso. Hard to say
 
Troposphere said:


I'll start by saying I have no idea what my natural igf-1 or z score is. With that said, I wasn't impressed by a -0.2 z score pinning cjc/ipa twice daily.

I wasn't sure if the poor response was due to slowed digestion from reta or just being older (early 50s). Either way the answer seemed to be to go for GH.

Currently on 3iu/day GH. Looking to bump to 4 depending on next round of blood work and side effects management.

Been struggling a bit with some Golfer's Elbow. Others here have mentioned similar issues on GH. As a rock climber, I've had Golfer's Elbow just from repetitive stress before so I want to make sure where it's coming from before titrating up.

Click to expand...
Have you been completely happy with this transition? Taking Tesa/Ipa I have have a fantastic response, but injection site reactions are killing me. Want to switch to HGH bc of this alone. 40 yr old male who’s concerned this was too early. Igf was 157 and 2mg Tesa/Ipa took me to 294, with great fatloss and recovery.
 
IronCircuit said:


Have you been completely happy with this transition? Taking Tesa/Ipa I have have a fantastic response, but injection site reactions are killing me. Want to switch to HGH bc of this alone. 40 yr old male who’s concerned this was too early. Igf was 157 and 2mg Tesa/Ipa took me to 294, with great fatloss and recovery.

Click to expand...
Yes. Very much. Great sleep, great recovery from exercise. I'm in my 50s and it is helping achieve some athletic goals
 
I bought a kit of Tesa and IPA but had my baseline checked. Sitting at 202 IGF1. 0.8 z score. Thinking of not running it.
 
Panderas785 said:


I bought a kit of Tesa and IPA but had my baseline checked. Sitting at 202 IGF1. 0.8 z score. Thinking of not running it.

Click to expand...
I (36 yo male) started at 169 IGF 0.4 z score, ran 2mg up to 500 igf, 3.0 z score. settled at 1mg for 330 igf 2.0 z score. You could probably run 1mg or 0.5mg and settle between 1.5-2.0 z score
 
dpo08 said:


I (36 yo male) started at 169 IGF 0.4 z score, ran 2mg up to 500 igf, 3.0 z score. settled at 1mg for 330 igf 2.0 z score. You could probably run 1mg or 0.5mg and settle between 1.5-2.0 z score

Click to expand...
May try 0.5mg then. Already paid for the kit. 😂

40 yo male
 
Troposphere said:


Yes. Very much. Great sleep, great recovery from exercise. I'm in my 50s and it is helping achieve some athletic goals

Click to expand...

Glad to hear that. I think if I was in my 50s it wouldn’t be a question. I didn’t want to jump the gun. Really wish Tesa didn’t give me these injection reactions.
 
Wish someone had mentioned that Tesamorelin is DESTROYED by freezing!

That was a $700 mistake for me. I didn't read anything about that in my 'research'!

No wonder it's not doing much. On the the plus side - no injection site reactions.
 
diplomat said:


Wish someone had mentioned that Tesamorelin is DESTROYED by freezing!

That was a $700 mistake for me. I didn't read anything about that in my 'research'!

No wonder it's not doing much. On the the plus side - no injection site reactions.

Click to expand...
Are you talking about reconned tesa?
 
diplomat said:


Wish someone had mentioned that Tesamorelin is DESTROYED by freezing!

That was a $700 mistake for me. I didn't read anything about that in my 'research'!

No wonder it's not doing much. On the the plus side - no injection site reactions.

Click to expand...
Lyophilized tesamorelin is not degraded by freezing and should be stored in the freezer for maximum life.
 
Is Hunter full of poop?

I hope someone can come up with some definitive answer (it's still in the freezer with all it's friends!)
 
The reason you aren't noticing much is because GH peptides take longer to notice effects compared to testosterone or GLPs. And tesa effects are limited at best compared to study subjects with low IGF-1.

Lyophilized HGH is safe to freeze, and the same is true of tesa. Pharma instructions to not freeze lyophilized tesa are more for the FDA than anything else, but there is some grain of truth:

Gemini said:


pharma inserts advise against cold storage primarily to protect against standard auto-defrost freezer cycles—which cause repeat micro-thawing—and potential vial glass stress, rather than an inherent instability in the dry peptide cake itself.

Click to expand...
Personally, I freeze my lyophilized peptides in $3 Thermos soup jars from Goodwill. But a smidge of potential degradation is not an issue.
 
dpo08 said:


I (36 yo male) started at 169 IGF 0.4 z score, ran 2mg up to 500 igf, 3.0 z score. settled at 1mg for 330 igf 2.0 z score. You could probably run 1mg or 0.5mg and settle between 1.5-2.0 z score

Click to expand...
What an incredible response. I only started 10 points lower than you but had a 294 igf on 2mg. Wish I could just take 1mg and have a 2.0 z score.
 
diplomat said:


Wish someone had mentioned that Tesamorelin is DESTROYED by freezing!

That was a $700 mistake for me. I didn't read anything about that in my 'research'!

No wonder it's not doing much. On the the plus side - no injection site reactions.

Click to expand...
You get them too??
 
Back
Top