Tell us how BCP 157 / TB500 / GLOW / KLOW have worked for you

In August of 2025 I underwent a complete reverse shoulder replacement. Starting 2 weeks prior to the operation and continuing for 10 weeks afterward, I used BPC-157, TB500, and GHK-CU. The pace of my progress in Physical Therapy was astonishing, both regarding ROM (range of motion) and strength. I continue to take it easy with lighter weights, yet I perform many slow, controlled repetitions that go beyond what my therapist anticipated. My scar likewise appears very good, and my physical therapist remarked that I was ahead of the timelines he would normally expect. Right now I am just beginning these same 3 peptides again, hoping they will strongly support my recovery of strength as well as the ongoing appearance and healing of the incision scar.

With the exception of the day of surgery and the 2 days following it, I pinned almost entirely into my shoulder, directly around the area that was affected.
 
Somebodiesays said:

I'm using KLOW on its own, not as part of a blend.

A few weeks in, the eczema I had on my hand is gone. My hair and nails are growing more quickly, and my nails have become thicker and stronger. I also bounce back from the gym more quickly, and the ankle injury that has nagged me for years appears to have healed.
What dose were you taking, and how often? I'm interested in the eczema improvement since I haven't seen that myself. Still, I'd like to see how your protocol lines up with what I've been doing. Thanks 🙂
 
My experience is limited to BPC 157 by itself. Prostatitis symptoms dropped dramatically — nearly gone — and my tendon problems improved a lot as well. My first route was capsules, after that sublingual tablets. Those tablets performed really well, yet the price was high, and eventually the maker discontinued them. Later, once I found vials, I also administered those under the tongue, and that approach worked very well too.
 
Rolltide61 said:

My wife is 63. Glow needed roughly 6 months before it kicked in. Now she genuinely looks 8-10 years younger. I've ended up getting the stuff for her hair stylist, the lady who does her facials, and around 10 of her friends.

With these peptides, more often than not, it simply comes down to patience. Most people in America want things NOW!!!! NOW or I'll cry like a little child!
That sounds great... does that mean she uses it every day, with only the 2 weekly rest days?
 
Yes

littlefire said:

Rolltide61 said:

My wife is 63. Glow needed roughly 6 months before it kicked in. Now she genuinely looks 8-10 years younger. I've ended up getting the stuff for her hair stylist, the lady who does her facials, and around 10 of her friends.

With these peptides, more often than not, it simply comes down to patience. Most people in America want things NOW!!!! NOW or I'll cry like a little child!
That sounds great... does that mean she uses it every day, with only the 2 weekly rest days?
 
I ran GLOW for 6 weeks and honestly couldn't tell whether it made any difference. My skin is already pretty decent, but the wrinkles stayed put — and getting rid of those was the whole point for me. I'll give it another 1 or 2 rounds and hope the turkey neck area starts to show something.
 
Tried the klow blend. In terms of aches, there was a clear change in my body. After a month I chose to take a break for a few days, and the soreness came back.

The one problem is the size of the bottle — it feels like it never runs out. A few weeks in, I'm fairly sure it's simply fighting the degradation clock, with no fewer than 50 punctures of the vial. Skin-wise, nothing has changed so far.
 
Dydanz said:

Jone5y87! said:

Dydanz said:

I'm interested in hearing what you've gone through with BCP 157 / TB500 / GLOW / KLOW
I've now been running the Klow stack for a few weeks. Skin changes haven't really shown up yet, though the wolverine stack aspect has begun helping my troublesome shoulder.

My daily amount has been 1.5mg, but it caused stinging that lasted a long time, so after drawing up my klow I've started adding some extra BAC to the needle, and that appears to have solved it
What amount of Bac Water do you use when reconstituting it?

Also, during the last few weeks, has your shoulder shown any signs of relief?

After pulling my starting dose of klow, I add another 10 units on top of it. (1mg)

And absolutely, my shoulder is feeling a million times improved, and it's only been a few weeks
 
MTSpace said:

In August of 2025 I underwent a complete reverse shoulder replacement. Starting 2 weeks prior to the operation and continuing for 10 weeks afterward, I used BPC-157, TB500, and GHK-CU. The pace of my progress in Physical Therapy was astonishing, both regarding ROM (range of motion) and strength. I continue to take it easy with lighter weights, yet I perform many slow, controlled repetitions that go beyond what my therapist anticipated. My scar likewise appears very good, and my physical therapist remarked that I was ahead of the timelines he would normally expect. Right now I am just beginning these same 3 peptides again, hoping they will strongly support my recovery of strength as well as the ongoing appearance and healing of the incision scar.

With the exception of the day of surgery and the 2 days following it, I pinned almost entirely into my shoulder, directly around the area that was affected.
Fingers crossed my outcome matches yours. My shoulder was operated on 2 weeks back, and I'd been on the path to a full replacement, so Klow is included in what I'm running.
 
MTSpace said:

Somebodiesays said:

I'm using KLOW on its own, not as part of a blend.

A few weeks in, the eczema I had on my hand is gone. My hair and nails are growing more quickly, and my nails have become thicker and stronger. I also bounce back from the gym more quickly, and the ankle injury that has nagged me for years appears to have healed.
What dose were you taking, and how often? I'm interested in the eczema improvement since I haven't seen that myself. Still, I'd like to see how your protocol lines up with what I've been doing. Thanks 🙂

Morning: 2mg Ghk-cu daily

Morning: 250mcg Kpv daily

Evening: 500mcg BPC-157 daily

Morning: 2mg Tb500 once every 5 days
 
Wrapping up week 16 of KLOW — the first run of what will be many. Skin, hair and nails improved fast enough that after 4 weeks my wife wanted to know what I'd changed in my skin care routine.

My routine: sunscreen each morning, warm water rinse at night...🤣

In the past few weeks, the young woman who cuts my hair and my dental hygienist both said something about how good my skin looks, and a few of the 20-something tik tokky kids at work told me they wish their skin looked as good as mine — and I'm 40 years older than them.

The crepey skin on my calfs that has annoyed me for several years is nearly all gone, and the turkey neck is nearly all gone too.

Count me as a big fan.
 
Raptorrunner said:

Wrapping up week 16 of KLOW — the first run of what will be many. Skin, hair and nails improved fast enough that after 4 weeks my wife wanted to know what I'd changed in my skin care routine.

My routine: sunscreen each morning, warm water rinse at night...🤣

In the past few weeks, the young woman who cuts my hair and my dental hygienist both said something about how good my skin looks, and a few of the 20-something tik tokky kids at work told me they wish their skin looked as good as mine — and I'm 40 years older than them.

The crepey skin on my calfs that has annoyed me for several years is nearly all gone, and the turkey neck is nearly all gone too.

Count me as a big fan.
How is your KLOW stack put together? Is it the 50/10/10/10 premix, or did you blend it on your own? How high did your dose go? (Sorry to bother you, but once I finish the kits I'm on now, I'm thinking about switching from my KPV+GHK-cu stack over to KLOW, and I'd like to know whether the KLOW kits I keep seeing around are the same ones you've been running.)
 
ThatNextGril said:


What is your KLOW stack? Premixed at 50/10/10/10 or did you make it yourself? What does did you get up to? (Sorry to bug, but I'm considering moving up to KLOW from my current KPV+GHK-cu stack once I run through my current kits and am curious if the kits of KLOW I see around are what you've been using.)

Click to expand...
From a supplier I came across on here, I'm using the KLOW 80, which is 50/10/10/10. I reconstituted with 3 ml of BAC and followed this schedule: 7.5 units for 2 weeks, then 15 units for 2 weeks, then 22.5 units for 3 weeks, then back to 15 units for 3 weeks, after which I'll take 4 weeks off.
 
Alright, I’m a bit puzzled by the original post.... Are they suggesting that getting the KLOW stack as a single combined vial isn’t a good idea, and that it’s better to purchase every peptide in the stack separately so you can dose accurately?
 
It's really interesting reading everyone's takes on Klow. I'm considering whether to work it into my stack, but only if the benefits aren't just marginal.
 
KLOW has been fantastic for me. Some people say it's not supposed to be combined, based on what I've come across, yet I'm getting results. After my horse threw me, my right pinky was swollen and sore, and this helped with that. My skin looks great as well. As for my hair, I can't really tell. I began on 2/1 and have pinned daily, except for occasional days when I forgot or hadn't mixed it, was on vacation, and so on. I'm unsure whether cycling off is necessary. I think I've seen that you should, but I really don't want to!
 
A couple of years back I used ghk cu, bpc and tb500, each on its own, and I couldn't tell that anything changed at all.

Klow is what interests me now, along with the KPV. I went ahead and ordered some separately and am still waiting for it to arrive. Should I come across a Klow blend at a reasonable price, I'd give it a try. When I checked with my usual vendor, Klow wasn't something they carry.
 
For a single cycle, I ran BPC-157 alongside TB-500 — separate vials rather than combined — to address injuries in my finger and shoulder. That cycle lasted roughly 5-6 weeks at 1mg per day. That amount sits toward the upper end; a lot of people suggest 500 mcg per day instead. Even so, it did the job for me and my injuries recovered. Several months on, the problem is gradually returning, so another cycle may be coming soon — this time at 500 mcg daily, purely to check whether that lower amount delivers the same result.
 
Back
Top