Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I've now been running the Klow stack for a few weeks. Skin changes haven't really shown up yet, though the wolverine stack aspect has begun helping my troublesome shoulder.Dydanz said:
I'm interested in hearing what you've gone through with BCP 157 / TB500 / GLOW / KLOW
What amount of Bac Water do you use when reconstituting it?Jone5y87! said:
I've now been running the Klow stack for a few weeks. Skin changes haven't really shown up yet, though the wolverine stack aspect has begun helping my troublesome shoulder.Dydanz said:
I'm interested in hearing what you've gone through with BCP 157 / TB500 / GLOW / KLOW
My daily amount has been 1.5mg, but it caused stinging that lasted a long time, so after drawing up my klow I've started adding some extra BAC to the needle, and that appears to have solved it
Did BCP157 on its own do the job for you?woundcarping said:
For my rotator cuffs and tennis elbow — acute injuries from the summers of ‘24 and ‘25 — I ran a 6 week cycle of BPC at .5mg 2x daily. Both showed clear improvement, though I never got MRIs to back it up.
If I get hurt again, I'll run it again.
Dydanz said:
Did BCP157 on its own do the job for you?woundcarping said:
For my rotator cuffs and tennis elbow — acute injuries from the summers of ‘24 and ‘25 — I ran a 6 week cycle of BPC at .5mg 2x daily. Both showed clear improvement, though I never got MRIs to back it up.
If I get hurt again, I'll run it again.
Were any other peptides part of your routine?
What was your dosage, and for how long did you run it?toologic said:
After running Glow for 3 cycles, I saw no results whatsoever. As for Bpc, it does help with aches and pains, but daily use is necessary for me since cycling it doesn't work.
sir, what was the dosage? and did you take it every day?Rolltide61 said:
My wife is 63. Glow needed roughly 6 months before it kicked in. Now she genuinely looks 8-10 years younger. I've ended up getting the stuff for her hair stylist, the lady who does her facials, and around 10 of her friends.
With these peptides, more often than not, it simply comes down to patience. Most people in America want things NOW!!!! NOW or I'll cry like a little child!
Add 3ml BAC into the vial. Take 20 units each day Monday through Friday, then skip both Saturday and Sunday.Dydanz said:
sir, what was the dosage? and did you take it every day?Rolltide61 said:
My wife is 63. Glow needed roughly 6 months before it kicked in. Now she genuinely looks 8-10 years younger. I've ended up getting the stuff for her hair stylist, the lady who does her facials, and around 10 of her friends.
With these peptides, more often than not, it simply comes down to patience. Most people in America want things NOW!!!! NOW or I'll cry like a little child!
Appreciate you posting this, it's genuinely helpful infoftv10hb said:
View attachment 12437
View attachment 12438
View attachment 12439
I brought this up in a different thread about KLOW dosing — it covers GLOW and KLOW alike. The material comes from Anela, who developed those protocols, and it addresses a few misunderstandings people have about them.
You're spot on. Some folks see results quicker than others. On top of that, there's no way to know what else it's mending beneath the surface. From what I gather, it targets whichever inflammation markers are the most aggravated first.SolidChick said:
Mine hasn’t kicked in yet. I just have to believe in the process.