Tell us how BCP 157 / TB500 / GLOW / KLOW have worked for you

Dydanz said:

I'm interested in hearing what you've gone through with BCP 157 / TB500 / GLOW / KLOW
I've now been running the Klow stack for a few weeks. Skin changes haven't really shown up yet, though the wolverine stack aspect has begun helping my troublesome shoulder.

My daily amount has been 1.5mg, but it caused stinging that lasted a long time, so after drawing up my klow I've started adding some extra BAC to the needle, and that appears to have solved it
 
For my rotator cuffs and tennis elbow — acute injuries from the summers of ‘24 and ‘25 — I ran a 6 week cycle of BPC at .5mg 2x daily. Both showed clear improvement, though I never got MRIs to back it up.

If I get hurt again, I'll run it again.
 
Jone5y87! said:

Dydanz said:

I'm interested in hearing what you've gone through with BCP 157 / TB500 / GLOW / KLOW
I've now been running the Klow stack for a few weeks. Skin changes haven't really shown up yet, though the wolverine stack aspect has begun helping my troublesome shoulder.

My daily amount has been 1.5mg, but it caused stinging that lasted a long time, so after drawing up my klow I've started adding some extra BAC to the needle, and that appears to have solved it
What amount of Bac Water do you use when reconstituting it?

Also, during the last few weeks, has your shoulder shown any signs of relief?
 
woundcarping said:

For my rotator cuffs and tennis elbow — acute injuries from the summers of ‘24 and ‘25 — I ran a 6 week cycle of BPC at .5mg 2x daily. Both showed clear improvement, though I never got MRIs to back it up.

If I get hurt again, I'll run it again.
Did BCP157 on its own do the job for you?

Were any other peptides part of your routine?
 
Dydanz said:

woundcarping said:

For my rotator cuffs and tennis elbow — acute injuries from the summers of ‘24 and ‘25 — I ran a 6 week cycle of BPC at .5mg 2x daily. Both showed clear improvement, though I never got MRIs to back it up.

If I get hurt again, I'll run it again.
Did BCP157 on its own do the job for you?

Were any other peptides part of your routine?

For recovery, I used it on its own — nothing else was stacked with it.
 
This isn't from my own experience, but someone I know ran bpc/tb/ghk for 8 weeks before undergoing knee replacement surgery, and she reached every one of her recovery markers in 4 weeks. Usually it takes 6-8.
 
After running Glow for 3 cycles, I saw no results whatsoever. As for Bpc, it does help with aches and pains, but daily use is necessary for me since cycling it doesn't work.
 
toologic said:

After running Glow for 3 cycles, I saw no results whatsoever. As for Bpc, it does help with aches and pains, but daily use is necessary for me since cycling it doesn't work.
What was your dosage, and for how long did you run it?
 
My wife is 63. Glow needed roughly 6 months before it kicked in. Now she genuinely looks 8-10 years younger. I've ended up getting the stuff for her hair stylist, the lady who does her facials, and around 10 of her friends.

With these peptides, more often than not, it simply comes down to patience. Most people in America want things NOW!!!! NOW or I'll cry like a little child!
 
Rolltide61 said:

My wife is 63. Glow needed roughly 6 months before it kicked in. Now she genuinely looks 8-10 years younger. I've ended up getting the stuff for her hair stylist, the lady who does her facials, and around 10 of her friends.

With these peptides, more often than not, it simply comes down to patience. Most people in America want things NOW!!!! NOW or I'll cry like a little child!
sir, what was the dosage? and did you take it every day?
 
Dydanz said:

Rolltide61 said:

My wife is 63. Glow needed roughly 6 months before it kicked in. Now she genuinely looks 8-10 years younger. I've ended up getting the stuff for her hair stylist, the lady who does her facials, and around 10 of her friends.

With these peptides, more often than not, it simply comes down to patience. Most people in America want things NOW!!!! NOW or I'll cry like a little child!
sir, what was the dosage? and did you take it every day?
Add 3ml BAC into the vial. Take 20 units each day Monday through Friday, then skip both Saturday and Sunday.
 
8feeb5deed889fd4c7ffed214abbfae72dd346a1dde510ff9a54928cb7298552.webp


87b6ccad1deb4f64136c7e4ec99d6783590d9a91093f78f28eabfd18f863532c.webp


020dfe8ee52fb5c1cc8af00269da292b11326e274b2831fe7093907f8d63c5bc.webp


I brought this up in a different thread about KLOW dosing — it covers GLOW and KLOW alike. The material comes from Anela, who developed those protocols, and it addresses a few misunderstandings people have about them.
 
Just my 2 cents: the way they suggest injecting is to pull 12 units into the syringe, then divide that into 3 separate shots of 4 units apiece, given back-to-back in nearby areas rather than the identical location. The point is to reduce the ISR caused by GHK-CU. I'm only 3 days into it, but I've followed this method and so far I haven't experienced any ISR personally.
 
I'm using KLOW on its own, not as part of a blend.

A few weeks in, the eczema I had on my hand is gone. My hair and nails are growing more quickly, and my nails have become thicker and stronger. I also bounce back from the gym more quickly, and the ankle injury that has nagged me for years appears to have healed.
 
My klow order hasn't arrived yet, but I'm really looking forward to it! I'll be sure to come back and share my results, either in this thread or another one.
 
SolidChick said:

Mine hasn’t kicked in yet. I just have to believe in the process.
You're spot on. Some folks see results quicker than others. On top of that, there's no way to know what else it's mending beneath the surface. From what I gather, it targets whichever inflammation markers are the most aggravated first.

I'm always open about what I use, but I never advise anyone on dosage. It still blows my mind how differently a single peptide can hit people. Take this one person I know—they never went above 4 mgs of Reta and still reached their target weight, while I can use 12mg and feel absolutely nothing.
 
Back
Top