T50 Vial Dimensions

Joined
May 7, 2026
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
WV
I recently placed an order for a Tirzepatide 50 kit and now I'm trying to find a case to store it in. Can anyone tell me the usual vial capacity for T50? Is it 3ml or 10ml?
 
If it turns out not to be 3ml, that would really catch me off guard. Even T100-T140 continue to use a 3ml size.
 
Like she mentioned, 3ml. In fact, the R140s are arriving in 3ml. I have come across just 1 GB offering 5ml for a 60mg. It isn't necessary, and it makes storage more of a PITA.
 
Adding another +1 in favor of the 3ml vial.

NAD+ is the only product where I've regularly come across bigger vials.

Those things are basically milk jugs. 😆
 
dolph said:

Adding another +1 in favor of the 3ml vial.

NAD+ is the only product where I've regularly come across bigger vials.

Those things are basically milk jugs. 😆

A bigger vial is also what ERP uses for its Epithalon.
 
I'll also say 3ml 😊

Just like you, I preferred to have storage sorted out before placing an order. Before my first purchase I spent a lot of time digging around to learn this, and I even contacted a vendor — they didn't get what I was asking and replied with the mg amount instead. I tried once more and got the same misunderstanding, so a third attempt felt too awkward to make. ...it really took some effort to track down!

God bless GLP1Chat!

dolph said:

Adding another +1 in favor of the 3ml vial.

NAD+ is the only product where I've regularly come across bigger vials.

Those things are basically milk jugs. 😆

woundcarping said:

dolph said:

Adding another +1 in favor of the 3ml vial.

NAD+ is the only product where I've regularly come across bigger vials.

Those things are basically milk jugs. 😆

A bigger vial is also what ERP uses for its Epithalon.
Appreciate that detail! What are the dimensions? 10ml?
 
Vendors nearly always use 3ml. With GB, a few go with 5ml, and I've even come across 1 at 10ml. Essential oil cases are another option for keeping them, but pick the correct size — those are sold in many different configurations.
 
HouseCat said:

I'll also say 3ml 😊

Just like you, I preferred to have storage sorted out before placing an order. Before my first purchase I spent a lot of time digging around to learn this, and I even contacted a vendor — they didn't get what I was asking and replied with the mg amount instead. I tried once more and got the same misunderstanding, so a third attempt felt too awkward to make. ...it really took some effort to track down!

God bless GLP1Chat!

dolph said:

Adding another +1 in favor of the 3ml vial.

NAD+ is the only product where I've regularly come across bigger vials.

Those things are basically milk jugs. 😆

woundcarping said:

dolph said:

Adding another +1 in favor of the 3ml vial.

NAD+ is the only product where I've regularly come across bigger vials.

Those things are basically milk jugs. 😆

A bigger vial is also what ERP uses for its Epithalon.
Appreciate that detail! What are the dimensions? 10ml?

Indeed.
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

I recently placed an order for a Tirzepatide 50 kit and now I'm trying to find a case to store it in. Can anyone tell me the usual vial capacity for T50? Is it 3ml or 10ml?
All of my T60 have come in 3ml, across 3 separate vendors
 
francesca said:

All the vials I receive are the same size, and 3 mL is enough. That way I can keep them in my storage case with the vials of other sizes. It really does save a little money, doesn't it?

Click to expand...
What's the reason for using Chinese in your post?
 
Back
Top