UghItsStupidNIHateIT
Explorer
I recently placed an order for a Tirzepatide 50 kit and now I'm trying to find a case to store it in. Can anyone tell me the usual vial capacity for T50? Is it 3ml or 10ml?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
dolph said:
Adding another +1 in favor of the 3ml vial.
NAD+ is the only product where I've regularly come across bigger vials.
Those things are basically milk jugs.![]()
dolph said:
Adding another +1 in favor of the 3ml vial.
NAD+ is the only product where I've regularly come across bigger vials.
Those things are basically milk jugs.![]()
Appreciate that detail! What are the dimensions? 10ml?woundcarping said:
dolph said:
Adding another +1 in favor of the 3ml vial.
NAD+ is the only product where I've regularly come across bigger vials.
Those things are basically milk jugs.![]()
A bigger vial is also what ERP uses for its Epithalon.
HouseCat said:
I'll also say 3ml
Just like you, I preferred to have storage sorted out before placing an order. Before my first purchase I spent a lot of time digging around to learn this, and I even contacted a vendor — they didn't get what I was asking and replied with the mg amount instead. I tried once more and got the same misunderstanding, so a third attempt felt too awkward to make. ...it really took some effort to track down!
God bless GLP1Chat!
dolph said:
Adding another +1 in favor of the 3ml vial.
NAD+ is the only product where I've regularly come across bigger vials.
Those things are basically milk jugs.![]()
Appreciate that detail! What are the dimensions? 10ml?woundcarping said:
dolph said:
Adding another +1 in favor of the 3ml vial.
NAD+ is the only product where I've regularly come across bigger vials.
Those things are basically milk jugs.![]()
A bigger vial is also what ERP uses for its Epithalon.
All of my T60 have come in 3ml, across 3 separate vendorsUghItsStupidNIHateIT said:
I recently placed an order for a Tirzepatide 50 kit and now I'm trying to find a case to store it in. Can anyone tell me the usual vial capacity for T50? Is it 3ml or 10ml?
What's the reason for using Chinese in your post?francesca said:
All the vials I receive are the same size, and 3 mL is enough. That way I can keep them in my storage case with the vials of other sizes. It really does save a little money, doesn't it?
Click to expand...