Syringes

rkbleddyn

Explorer
Joined
May 24, 2026
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Location
South Carolina USA
Where is everyone sourcing their syringes from? A few months back, when I first got into peptides, I managed to pick some up on Amazon, but they aren't listed anymore. So I went ahead and bought a different set. The new ones are terrible—nowhere near sharp, and they'll bend if you so much as look at them funny. Complete garbage.

My doctor gives me my Tirz already loaded into the syringes, and I got to thinking about how nice those ones are. They're incredibly sharp—you don't feel a thing. I asked him where they came from, but he wouldn't say, explaining that they only sell to medical professionals.

I suppose they can't be too cautious about us risky peptide users. Seriously though? These aren't the kind of syringes that people using illicit drugs go for.

So, does anyone know a reliable place to get good-quality syringes?
 
I figure 1mL will be plenty for your needs. The whole thing about restricting syringe access puzzles me. Easy Touch works well and you really can't mess it up. You could also look into pens. For me, 29-30g is better since I can't stand needles that bend.
 
miameow said:

I figure 1mL will be plenty for your needs. The whole thing about restricting syringe access puzzles me. Easy Touch works well and you really can't mess it up. You could also look into pens. For me, 29-30g is better since I can't stand needles that bend.
Reading through this thread got a chuckle out of me — those 31-gauge Easy Touch needles seemed to flex way too easily when I first handled them. Still, they slide in smoothly as can be. Down the road I might give a thicker gauge a shot. Easy Touch really is a great brand.

Bill
 
miameow said:

I figure 1mL will be plenty for your needs. The whole thing about restricting syringe access puzzles me. Easy Touch works well and you really can't mess it up. You could also look into pens. For me, 29-30g is better since I can't stand needles that bend.

Previously I picked up Easy Touch, and they work well. They got pulled from Amazon. My preference is the 30 unit 5/16" size.
 
If Amazon is your only option, my own preference actually leans toward Elimedical syringes over Easy Touch. Not holding back.

rkbleddyn said:

miameow said:

I figure 1mL will be plenty for your needs. The whole thing about restricting syringe access puzzles me. Easy Touch works well and you really can't mess it up. You could also look into pens. For me, 29-30g is better since I can't stand needles that bend.

Previously I picked up Easy Touch, and they work well. They got pulled from Amazon. My preference is the 30 unit 5/16" size.
 
rkbleddyn said:

miameow said:

I figure 1mL will be plenty for your needs. The whole thing about restricting syringe access puzzles me. Easy Touch works well and you really can't mess it up. You could also look into pens. For me, 29-30g is better since I can't stand needles that bend.

Previously I picked up Easy Touch, and they work well. They got pulled from Amazon. My preference is the 30 unit 5/16" size.
Easy Touch is still available on Amazon, and the brand continues to operate a storefront there. Right now, my cart holds a 100 pack of .5cc 31g, and if I place the order, it should arrive Monday. I also received a 100 pack just last week.

Should availability appear empty for you, that points to where you are located, not to Amazon's inventory. Perhaps try searching Amazon once more?
 
bada bing said:

rkbleddyn said:

miameow said:

I figure 1mL will be plenty for your needs. The whole thing about restricting syringe access puzzles me. Easy Touch works well and you really can't mess it up. You could also look into pens. For me, 29-30g is better since I can't stand needles that bend.

Previously I picked up Easy Touch, and they work well. They got pulled from Amazon. My preference is the 30 unit 5/16" size.
Easy Touch is still available on Amazon, and the brand continues to operate a storefront there. Right now, my cart holds a 100 pack of .5cc 31g, and if I place the order, it should arrive Monday. I also received a 100 pack just last week.

Should availability appear empty for you, that points to where you are located, not to Amazon's inventory. Perhaps try searching Amazon once more?
That might be the reason. I'll take another look. Thanks!
 
The ones from Amazon are garbage. My stock is entirely Easy Touch plus BD Embecca 31g 8mm, in both .5 and 1ml. I've got 500 of each. The 31g hasn't bent on me at all. Insert the needle dead center into the vial, and pull back more slowly than you would with a thicker gauge. Should you remove the syringe and then reinsert it, return any fluid, discard it, and take a fresh one. There's no sensation with these. Cheapest option is right here.



e689aa45bdedf3aaf76ebe386536f5d5bd28aa1e021a539d660224d7b000a9b0.png




EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle



Shop EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle in all gauge sizes at Vitality Medical. Designed for precision, comfort, and reliability. Enjoy fast shipping and low prices.

e8afc983c2b61b3c59db0f3d0d834976a5418290e9e44360ee0b3aebfc3096b4.png



www.vitalitymedical.com
 
BNLFL said:

The ones from Amazon are garbage. My stock is entirely Easy Touch plus BD Embecca 31g 8mm, in both .5 and 1ml. I've got 500 of each. The 31g hasn't bent on me at all. Insert the needle dead center into the vial, and pull back more slowly than you would with a thicker gauge. Should you remove the syringe and then reinsert it, return any fluid, discard it, and take a fresh one. There's no sensation with these. Cheapest option is right here.



View attachment 10809



EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle



Shop EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle in all gauge sizes at Vitality Medical. Designed for precision, comfort, and reliability. Enjoy fast shipping and low prices.

View attachment 10810


www.vitalitymedical.com
I appreciate the link! In the end, I went back to the Easy Touch with the 1/2" needle that I already had, and threw out the rest. Whether or not they bend, they're incredibly dull and I keep ending up with bruises from them.
 

Attachments

  • e689aa45bdedf3aaf76ebe386536f5d5bd28aa1e021a539d660224d7b000a9b0.png
    e689aa45bdedf3aaf76ebe386536f5d5bd28aa1e021a539d660224d7b000a9b0.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
  • e8afc983c2b61b3c59db0f3d0d834976a5418290e9e44360ee0b3aebfc3096b4.png
    e8afc983c2b61b3c59db0f3d0d834976a5418290e9e44360ee0b3aebfc3096b4.png
    562 bytes · Views: 4
Picked up a 100-count box at the Walmart Pharmacy today — ReliOn brand, $12. Haven't given them a go yet, but the cost was a pleasant surprise. That said, I'm aware that walking in and purchasing them outright isn't allowed in certain states.
 
Flash-BCR said:

Yep, I picked up a few 100-count boxes of the Easytouch 31 5/8 .5 ml on Amazon…👍
Amazon won't sell ET to people here. Apparently that makes every one of us a junkie piece of trash. What a joke.
 
A quick Amazon note. The ET Syringes aren’t showing up in the regular Amazon portal for me, but through Amazon pharmacy they can be ordered, and as far as I can see every gauge and size is available there, coming out a few dollars less than what other sites ask. That mostly comes down to shipping. If shipping is already free for you, ignore this.

Bill
 
Lately I moved over to Easy Touch brand only, and I buy them through diabeticwarehouse.org

Previously I used some unbranded ones from Amazon, and once they'd gone through the vial stopper they became somewhat blunt and every injection was painful
 
BNLFL said:

Flash-BCR said:

Yep, I picked up a few 100-count boxes of the Easytouch 31 5/8 .5 ml on Amazon…👍
Amazon won't sell ET to people here. Apparently that makes every one of us a junkie piece of trash. What a joke.
Huh? Is this something specific to Florida? In a different thread, I came across a link and went ahead and placed an order, which caught me off guard.
 
Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Flash-BCR said:

Yep, I picked up a few 100-count boxes of the Easytouch 31 5/8 .5 ml on Amazon…👍
Amazon won't sell ET to people here. Apparently that makes every one of us a junkie piece of trash. What a joke.
Huh? Is this something specific to Florida? In a different thread, I came across a link and went ahead and placed an order, which caught me off guard.
That's right. Down here you're allowed to shoot someone who breaks into your home, no charges filed, no concealed carry permit required, open carry is legal, plus plenty of other liberties. I'm fairly sure the brand was Easy Touch, since other brands remain purchasable. Honestly, every bit of my recon gear — 1-3-5ml luer lock syringes, a bunch of luer lock needles in different sizes, and a few other items — are inexpensive Amazon items that they stock.
 
Here in Alaska, it's the reverse. With a Prime account, Amazon will ship you as many Easy Touch syringes as you like at no cost. Vitality Medical refuses, though my guess is they simply don't want to bother with the shipping.
 
BigRed1 said:

Lately I moved over to Easy Touch brand only, and I buy them through diabeticwarehouse.org

Previously I used some unbranded ones from Amazon, and once they'd gone through the vial stopper they became somewhat blunt and every injection was painful

I ran into the identical situation.
 
Back
Top