Syringes

BNLFL said:

The ones from Amazon are garbage. My stock is entirely Easy Touch plus BD Embecca 31g 8mm, in both .5 and 1ml. I've got 500 of each. The 31g hasn't bent on me at all. Insert the needle dead center into the vial, and pull back more slowly than you would with a thicker gauge. Should you remove the syringe and then reinsert it, return any fluid, discard it, and take a fresh one. There's no sensation with these. Cheapest option is right here.



View attachment 10809



EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle



Shop EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle in all gauge sizes at Vitality Medical. Designed for precision, comfort, and reliability. Enjoy fast shipping and low prices.

View attachment 10810


www.vitalitymedical.com

Yes!! I use that too. Take my advice: go with Easy Touch or BD and don't switch.
 

Attachments

  • e689aa45bdedf3aaf76ebe386536f5d5bd28aa1e021a539d660224d7b000a9b0.png
    e689aa45bdedf3aaf76ebe386536f5d5bd28aa1e021a539d660224d7b000a9b0.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
  • e8afc983c2b61b3c59db0f3d0d834976a5418290e9e44360ee0b3aebfc3096b4.png
    e8afc983c2b61b3c59db0f3d0d834976a5418290e9e44360ee0b3aebfc3096b4.png
    562 bytes · Views: 2
At Sam's Club, the Members Mark syringes are hard to top — $12 for 100, with a broad range to choose from. In most states, you won't need a prescription or a membership, and these are in fact Easy Touch branded. While you're there, grab a rotisserie chicken too.
 
EasyTouch works well, though Amazon refuses to ship them to me here in FL.

You can find other brands priced at 50% of EasyTouch that perform nearly as well.

For syringes, SaveRite Medical gets my strongest possible endorsement. Their inventory includes EasyTouch, CareTouch, and TruePlus. That last one is dirt cheap and functions perfectly.

Last month I bought three boxes of 100 TruePlus syringes from them. When checking out, I picked the least expensive delivery method, figuring it might take about a week. USPS ground, if I remember right. My order showed up just 26 hours later. No exaggeration. It was sent overnight. Perhaps the speed came from it leaving Jacksonville, only 350 miles to my north. Regardless, the folks at Save Rite clearly know how to move fast and get things done.
 
Bioexplorer said:

At Sam's Club, the Members Mark syringes are hard to top — $12 for 100, with a broad range to choose from. In most states, you won't need a prescription or a membership, and these are in fact Easy Touch branded. While you're there, grab a rotisserie chicken too.
Could you share a link for those? Or is it something you pick up in person at a pharmacy?

Bill
 
I haven’t been here long… That said, vital medical sells 31g 0.5ml 5/16” at $14.95 for 100ct, and the same size in 500ct runs $70.99

I don’t know whether I broke any rules? Still, here it is. I picked up 100ct for myself and they arrived 2 days later!! Shipping was unbelievably fast
 
Not sure whether this breaks the rules, because they don't carry peptides and such, but Good Life Supplies offers a huge range. Personally, for the refillable pens I go with the Easy Touch 31g 4mm pen needle tips.
 
FartfulCodger said:

EasyTouch works well, though Amazon refuses to ship them to me here in FL.

You can find other brands priced at 50% of EasyTouch that perform nearly as well.

For syringes, SaveRite Medical gets my strongest possible endorsement. Their inventory includes EasyTouch, CareTouch, and TruePlus. That last one is dirt cheap and functions perfectly.

Last month I bought three boxes of 100 TruePlus syringes from them. When checking out, I picked the least expensive delivery method, figuring it might take about a week. USPS ground, if I remember right. My order showed up just 26 hours later. No exaggeration. It was sent overnight. Perhaps the speed came from it leaving Jacksonville, only 350 miles to my north. Regardless, the folks at Save Rite clearly know how to move fast and get things done.
Same problem with SC. Just a bunch of us wide-eyed Southern fellas all wired up on our peptides, you know 🙄
 
When you pierce the rubber stopper on a vial, pens don't get dull the way syringes do—so they're the superior option. Should you make the change to pens, a box of 100 in 32g 5mm costs $9 on Amazon. On Aliexpress, 100 cartridges run about $25 (shipping is uncertain). Right now, a gb has Convipens at $34 plus $15 shipping (for 1-10 pens).

If, however, you continue using syringes, Amazon works well. Or other online retailers. The most recent box I purchased was 31g, 6mm, 1ml. Prices range from $17-$20 depending on where you look.
 
For years I've relied on a low-cost option from Amazon. I did this even back when insulin was injected with syringes rather than pens. Beyond that, Relion sold at Walmart and Member's Mark are solid choices too.
 
Here's an Amazon product I purchase.




Amazon.com: 100 Pack 1 ml/cc 31 G 5/16 Inch Syringe, Individually Packed : Industrial & Scientific



Buy 100 Pack 1 ml/cc 31 G 5/16 Inch Syringe, Individually Packed on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

a.co

Plus these




Amazon.com: BH Supplies Insulin Syringes U-100 31G 1ml/cc 5/16" (8mm) Pack of 100 Pcs : Health & Household



Buy BH Supplies Insulin Syringes U-100 31G 1ml/cc 5/16" (8mm) Pack of 100 Pcs on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

a.co
 
Amazon US might be fine, but when it comes to Amazon UK, I wouldn't put any faith in the syringes sold there. From what I can tell, they can't state their actual purpose, so they market them under odd labels such as "dispensing syringe" or "for pet feeding" — as if anyone would use a 30G syringe to feed a rabbit... The poor English printed on the packaging doesn't exactly fill me with trust, and I'm fairly sure slapping the word "sterile" on a package is something just about anyone could do.
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Bioexplorer said:

At Sam's Club, the Members Mark syringes are hard to top — $12 for 100, with a broad range to choose from. In most states, you won't need a prescription or a membership, and these are in fact Easy Touch branded. While you're there, grab a rotisserie chicken too.
Could you share a link for those? Or is it something you pick up in person at a pharmacy?

Bill
I think it's just available in person. Plus, new customers at the pharmacy get a whole presentation and a complimentary soda.🤷 The pharmacist came out with a box containing all the sizes they carry so I could choose. My preference is the 30 gauge 0.3ml.
 
TeresaHip said:

Here's an Amazon product I purchase.




Amazon.com: 100 Pack 1 ml/cc 31 G 5/16 Inch Syringe, Individually Packed : Industrial & Scientific



Buy 100 Pack 1 ml/cc 31 G 5/16 Inch Syringe, Individually Packed on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

a.co

Plus these




Amazon.com: BH Supplies Insulin Syringes U-100 31G 1ml/cc 5/16" (8mm) Pack of 100 Pcs : Health & Household



Buy BH Supplies Insulin Syringes U-100 31G 1ml/cc 5/16" (8mm) Pack of 100 Pcs on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

a.co
Not for me.
 
BNLFL said:

TeresaHip said:

Here's an Amazon product I purchase.




Amazon.com: 100 Pack 1 ml/cc 31 G 5/16 Inch Syringe, Individually Packed : Industrial & Scientific



Buy 100 Pack 1 ml/cc 31 G 5/16 Inch Syringe, Individually Packed on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

a.co

Plus these




Amazon.com: BH Supplies Insulin Syringes U-100 31G 1ml/cc 5/16" (8mm) Pack of 100 Pcs : Health & Household



Buy BH Supplies Insulin Syringes U-100 31G 1ml/cc 5/16" (8mm) Pack of 100 Pcs on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

a.co
Not for me.
Yes, that's me. No problems at all. Been using them for years.
 
Back
Top