coke4polar
Explorer
I've spent a year on triz and reached my goal weight. I kept training the whole time, but I still shed some muscle, and I didn't have a lot to start with after many years of diets that didn't work.
All of my pens came via a UK prescription before prices went up, and I'm now on my final few. My plan is to run several bulk and cut cycles to add solid muscle and strip the remaining fat before I attempt to stop.
I'm considering a switch to reta for a few reasons. For one, on triz I struggle to eat enough to bulk, even when I lower the dose, and I've read that reta is weaker in that respect.
Another reason is that reta does a better job of preserving muscle while cutting and burns fat more effectively thanks to the glucagon component.
How do people feel about this approach, and has anyone pulled it off?
All of my pens came via a UK prescription before prices went up, and I'm now on my final few. My plan is to run several bulk and cut cycles to add solid muscle and strip the remaining fat before I attempt to stop.
I'm considering a switch to reta for a few reasons. For one, on triz I struggle to eat enough to bulk, even when I lower the dose, and I've read that reta is weaker in that respect.
Another reason is that reta does a better job of preserving muscle while cutting and burns fat more effectively thanks to the glucagon component.
How do people feel about this approach, and has anyone pulled it off?