lessthanhalf said:
I did it backasswards losing the weight then starting GLP's, but when I got to 15mg of tirz with very minimal side effects after a year of nausea on ozempic, and I was still hungry, I did not want to stop tirz and switch to reta as it was working pretty well , so I just added reta 5mg, and much later added in cagri at 0.25 mg every 4 days. I was dosing smaller amounts every 2 days to minimise side effects, mainly because I had to do that with ozempic due to the nausea, so just stayed in that pattern out of habit mostly.
But that combination is working for me , I lost another 13 kilos or so to get to 65 kg after originally starting at 145kg, and losing most of it before starting them. But it is a huge weight loss to maintain , which is why the high doses and combos seem to be needed.
I was using 2nd daily doses which does make it much quicker and easier to adjust doses up and down , but it could just as easily be done with weekly doses but would be better done fairly slowly. I definitely noticed mild nausea from 0.25mg of cagri and spent a month or two trying to work out if I liked the slightly reduced hunger with slightly increased nausea or not.
Adding in reta again might be worth trying at a much lower dose, but logically low dose cagri probably makes more sense
Click to expand...