randompersonrandom
Explorer
My food preferences shifted all at once, and in a big way. Girl scout cookies and creme brulee still appeal to me, and when I'm out, pizza with feta, katamala olives and roasted tomatoes is definitely still something I want. At home, though, in my everyday routine, all I crave is salted cucumbers on bread or a tortilla (low carb or regular), with thin avocado slices, rice and cabbage, possibly baba ghanouj. No meat, no cheese, though tofu is fine.
This isn't me saying [[Q1]] I'm not even worried about the last 9; it'll come off whenever it does. I'm not really concerned either; if this keeps up much longer, I'll simply have to increase my tofu and remember my vitamins. For me, "not getting enough calories" was never a danger. Still, it's been 2 weeks, it appeared seemingly out of nowhere, and it's such a strange sensation to think "oh, it's dinnertime" and reach for cucumbers as a "comfort meal." Last week at an Asian smokehouse I ordered a tofu rice bowl and LOVED it.
My tirz dose is unchanged. I'm not depressed. Nothing much in my life is different apart from being happy about having a Brand New Body. The sole difference between "I'm losing weight but I still want high calorie food, just not uncontrollably" and "I want crunchy, salted water and a little bit of simple carbs and nothing else" is that I raised my survo just a little. Not even by much; I went from 1mg once a week to 1.6 mg split to 2x per week. The only conclusion I can draw is that survo is weird.
This isn't me saying [[Q1]] I'm not even worried about the last 9; it'll come off whenever it does. I'm not really concerned either; if this keeps up much longer, I'll simply have to increase my tofu and remember my vitamins. For me, "not getting enough calories" was never a danger. Still, it's been 2 weeks, it appeared seemingly out of nowhere, and it's such a strange sensation to think "oh, it's dinnertime" and reach for cucumbers as a "comfort meal." Last week at an Asian smokehouse I ordered a tofu rice bowl and LOVED it.
My tirz dose is unchanged. I'm not depressed. Nothing much in my life is different apart from being happy about having a Brand New Body. The sole difference between "I'm losing weight but I still want high calorie food, just not uncontrollably" and "I want crunchy, salted water and a little bit of simple carbs and nothing else" is that I raised my survo just a little. Not even by much; I went from 1mg once a week to 1.6 mg split to 2x per week. The only conclusion I can draw is that survo is weird.