Flash-BCR
Explorer
Wishing you the best as you deal with the toughest part of your leg issues….

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hold on... what?CNCCurrency said:
Wishing you the best — I've undergone 3 knee replacements myself.TeresaHip said:
I can't wait for this to be done. In under a year, this will be my 3 surgery. The first 2 were a total knee revision, followed by hardware removal from a tib fib fracture. This time it's a total knee. Having 1 leg 2 inches longer than the other has been my reality for about 17 years, and I'll be thrilled to finally leave that behind. My previous surgeon was a joke.
On my left leg, I underwent a tnr along with a revision. As for the right leg, there was a tib fib fracture, then removal of the hardware from that tib fib fracture, and now this tkr. My hope is that no further procedures will be needed.reta-stacker said:
Hold on... what?CNCCurrency said:
Wishing you the best — I've undergone 3 knee replacements myself.TeresaHip said:
I can't wait for this to be done. In under a year, this will be my 3 surgery. The first 2 were a total knee revision, followed by hardware removal from a tib fib fracture. This time it's a total knee. Having 1 leg 2 inches longer than the other has been my reality for about 17 years, and I'll be thrilled to finally leave that behind. My previous surgeon was a joke.