Surgery Is Scheduled for Tomorrow

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I can't wait for this to be done. In under a year, this will be my 3 surgery. The first 2 were a total knee revision, followed by hardware removal from a tib fib fracture. This time it's a total knee. Having 1 leg 2 inches longer than the other has been my reality for about 17 years, and I'll be thrilled to finally leave that behind. My previous surgeon was a joke.
Wishing you the best — I've undergone 3 knee replacements myself.
Hold on... what?
 
Wishing you a smooth and quick recovery 🙂 I've been a caregiver for my mom through 3 TKR, 4 THR and 2 rTSR. Personally, I've undergone 2 TKR and 2 procedures on my left ankle. I understand what you're facing, stay strong.
 
reta-stacker said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I can't wait for this to be done. In under a year, this will be my 3 surgery. The first 2 were a total knee revision, followed by hardware removal from a tib fib fracture. This time it's a total knee. Having 1 leg 2 inches longer than the other has been my reality for about 17 years, and I'll be thrilled to finally leave that behind. My previous surgeon was a joke.
Wishing you the best — I've undergone 3 knee replacements myself.
Hold on... what?
On my left leg, I underwent a tnr along with a revision. As for the right leg, there was a tib fib fracture, then removal of the hardware from that tib fib fracture, and now this tkr. My hope is that no further procedures will be needed.
 
We could really use a supportive emoji option. Sending heart eyes comes across as completely inappropriate, like I'm celebrating the fact that you have to go under the knife.
 
I really hope this turns out to be the solution you've been waiting for! I'm still healing from a compound fracture that happened above my right ankle — I fell 18 feet while 30 miles deep in Idaho's mountains back in June 2025, and after a 2-hour wait for rescue, I had to be airlifted out. I honestly thought my foot was gone, but the ortho surgeon I got was incredible! They did a pilon orif on me, and if you've ever looked into that procedure, you know it's brutal — that's how I understand what you're facing. Just keep the pain managed before it gets ahead of you, don't hesitate to lean on others, and prayers are headed your way! Wishing you a fast recovery!!
 
Once both legs match in length, it will all be worth it. Soon enough, you will be up and moving again, in better shape than you were.
 
Back
Top