Suggest a peptide to include in my regimen

jason370

Explorer
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
or one to drop, or do both. I'm simply looking to understand how each of you handles this. If you were in my position...:





d4252b35c12d1c4a0008436374c4e9609a99b4115bd172d7acf83acdfaf2ab72.webp
 
Kirbyzx6 said:

Seems like you've got a lot going on. What outcomes are you hoping to get by adding or cutting out peptides?
Learning, inquisitiveness. My aims match everyone else's: improvement, peak performance, gaining muscle, shedding fat, increased vitality, reduced tiredness, improved rest, clearer thinking.
 
Adding more doesn't automatically mean better results. What's the rationale behind using both Wolverine and KLOW? Are you dealing with some persistent injury? And have you gotten bloodwork done? For most individuals, an AI isn't necessary when on a low dose of Test, which seems to be what you're doing.
 
jmon1977 said:

Adding more doesn't automatically mean better results. What's the rationale behind using both Wolverine and KLOW? Are you dealing with some persistent injury? And have you gotten bloodwork done? For most individuals, an AI isn't necessary when on a low dose of Test, which seems to be what you're doing.
I'm not saying that taking more is automatically better—what I want to know is whether this stack is even logical. Your reply is precisely the kind of feedback I was after. A tennis elbow issue has just cropped up for me, and I figured the W could potentially assist with that. I'm curious: why is an AI unnecessary for people on a low test dose? And where do medium and high doses fall? On this dose, I went from 200 to over 1000. How much further up might someone have to go?
 
For that injury of yours, you're doing something smart. Use KLOW in the morning, then wolverine again later on in the day (ideally you want to apply it as near to the elbow as possible).

On the hormone side, there's no easy answer, and in my opinion this is exactly where physicians get it wrong. It isn't a simple matter of "<= x is bad and >x is good". If 100 mg of Test pushes you past 1000 Test, that's great and your body clearly handles it well. But what's the reason for the AI? Where is your estradiol sitting? Even more important, do you have any high estrogen symptoms? Water retention, abrupt weight gain, anxiety, mood swings, low motivation, ED, gyno signs?

Got any other bloodwork? What are your Free T and SHBG values?

And what about age and BF%?
 
jmon1977 said:

For that injury of yours, you're doing something smart. Use KLOW in the morning, then wolverine again later on in the day (ideally you want to apply it as near to the elbow as possible).

On the hormone side, there's no easy answer, and in my opinion this is exactly where physicians get it wrong. It isn't a simple matter of "<= x is bad and >x is good". If 100 mg of Test pushes you past 1000 Test, that's great and your body clearly handles it well. But what's the reason for the AI? Where is your estradiol sitting? Even more important, do you have any high estrogen symptoms? Water retention, abrupt weight gain, anxiety, mood swings, low motivation, ED, gyno signs?

Got any other bloodwork? What are your Free T and SHBG values?

And what about age and BF%?
68da1078283c609ea3ab1ab0cbc4c2ae9a16e8d881c5101bc3bcb8de2acf3fb4.webp


My estradiol reading came in at 49. Once I began stacking, I put on 14lbs even though I was lifting, running, stretching every day, and eating below my calorie needs. I'd like to believe those 14lbs were muscle I built in just 2 weeks, but more likely it was largely water retention...and it has disappeared just as fast as it showed up.
 
I know a guy who'd tell you to ditch every secretagogue and pare your usual stack down to just Reta, HGH, GHK-Cu, and KPV. Wolverine20 (

applied right on the injury spot, whenever needed. I get that HGH stirs up a lot of debate. I also know a lot of folks who regret not starting with it right away. Much cheaper, way more effective, and you can stay on it without cycling off.
 
jason370 said:

or one to drop, or do both. I'm simply looking to understand how each of you handles this. If you were in my position...:





View attachment 11623
I'm not knowledgeable on the peptides, but if Anastrozole is what you're using, I'd think twice about staying on it for the long haul because of possible liver issues.
 
jason370 said:

jmon1977 said:

For that injury of yours, you're doing something smart. Use KLOW in the morning, then wolverine again later on in the day (ideally you want to apply it as near to the elbow as possible).

On the hormone side, there's no easy answer, and in my opinion this is exactly where physicians get it wrong. It isn't a simple matter of "<= x is bad and >x is good". If 100 mg of Test pushes you past 1000 Test, that's great and your body clearly handles it well. But what's the reason for the AI? Where is your estradiol sitting? Even more important, do you have any high estrogen symptoms? Water retention, abrupt weight gain, anxiety, mood swings, low motivation, ED, gyno signs?

Got any other bloodwork? What are your Free T and SHBG values?

And what about age and BF%?
View attachment 11625

My estradiol reading came in at 49. Once I began stacking, I put on 14lbs even though I was lifting, running, stretching every day, and eating below my calorie needs. I'd like to believe those 14lbs were muscle I built in just 2 weeks, but more likely it was largely water retention...and it has disappeared just as fast as it showed up.
Drop your T dose somewhat, ditch the AI, and shed fat from your midsection and pecs so there's less aromatization of T. Getting as lean as you can is essential. That's my .02 cents.
 
+1 for dropping the AI.

49 estradiol is somewhat elevated, though it probably isn't causing major problems. Like others mentioned, you might reduce the test a little.

Also +1 for removing the BPC-157+TB500 since your Klow blend already contains it.
 
For e2, 49 isn't really considered high. A lot of men do well with a Test:e2 ratio around 20:1. As I said, it comes down to whether you're experiencing particular symptoms. If your body fat is on the higher side, you might convert more through aromatization too.

On a personal level, I believe that lifting weights 5x/week, staying properly hydrated, eating a (mostly) clean diet, getting enough sleep, and walking enough steps to support heart health can address 85% of what troubles us as humans. For those of us who are older, layering in TRT, HGH and low-dose Reta can push that figure up into the high 90s, though the foundational habits have to come first.
 
  • Swap out ipa, tesa, and dsip for HGH. As far as sleep goes, plain melatonin is what does the trick for me, and I deal with insomnia constantly.
  • Drop wolverine since it doesn't add anything extra. If a round of klow leaves your injury completely unchanged, then perhaps try wolverine at a larger dose.
  • If I were only pinning 2mg per week, I wouldn't bother with R30 myself, because a single vial would stretch 15 weeks for me — unless your plan is to titrate upward from there?
Without knowing your goals it's tough to suggest what to add, though I lean toward keeping things leaner since those endos and pins really accumulate! That said, I'd pick t prop over t cyp, daily pinning and all.
 
jason370 said:

or one to drop, or do both. I'm simply looking to understand how each of you handles this. If you were in my position...:





View attachment 11623
I was under the impression I had a lot on my plate. 🤣

Does Cyp refer to the test?

My guess is Ana is test as well.

HGH keeps coming up with both positive and negative reports. Using it is really tempting, yet the possible dangers aren't exactly minor...
 
dancs said:

jason370 said:

or one to drop, or do both. I'm simply looking to understand how each of you handles this. If you were in my position...:





View attachment 11623
I was under the impression I had a lot on my plate. 🤣

Does Cyp refer to the test?

My guess is Ana is test as well.

HGH keeps coming up with both positive and negative reports. Using it is really tempting, yet the possible dangers aren't exactly minor...
when it works, it's fantastic; when it doesn't, it's terrible. I haven't reached that point. Correct: testosterone cypionate and anastrozole (I've stopped the latter).
 
Back
Top