Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Learning, inquisitiveness. My aims match everyone else's: improvement, peak performance, gaining muscle, shedding fat, increased vitality, reduced tiredness, improved rest, clearer thinking.Kirbyzx6 said:
Seems like you've got a lot going on. What outcomes are you hoping to get by adding or cutting out peptides?
cloratheshadow said:
Seems like you've already got quite a bit going on. What are you aiming for?
I'm not saying that taking more is automatically better—what I want to know is whether this stack is even logical. Your reply is precisely the kind of feedback I was after. A tennis elbow issue has just cropped up for me, and I figured the W could potentially assist with that. I'm curious: why is an AI unnecessary for people on a low test dose? And where do medium and high doses fall? On this dose, I went from 200 to over 1000. How much further up might someone have to go?jmon1977 said:
Adding more doesn't automatically mean better results. What's the rationale behind using both Wolverine and KLOW? Are you dealing with some persistent injury? And have you gotten bloodwork done? For most individuals, an AI isn't necessary when on a low dose of Test, which seems to be what you're doing.
jmon1977 said:
For that injury of yours, you're doing something smart. Use KLOW in the morning, then wolverine again later on in the day (ideally you want to apply it as near to the elbow as possible).
On the hormone side, there's no easy answer, and in my opinion this is exactly where physicians get it wrong. It isn't a simple matter of "<= x is bad and >x is good". If 100 mg of Test pushes you past 1000 Test, that's great and your body clearly handles it well. But what's the reason for the AI? Where is your estradiol sitting? Even more important, do you have any high estrogen symptoms? Water retention, abrupt weight gain, anxiety, mood swings, low motivation, ED, gyno signs?
Got any other bloodwork? What are your Free T and SHBG values?
And what about age and BF%?
I'm not knowledgeable on the peptides, but if Anastrozole is what you're using, I'd think twice about staying on it for the long haul because of possible liver issues.jason370 said:
or one to drop, or do both. I'm simply looking to understand how each of you handles this. If you were in my position...:
View attachment 11623
Drop your T dose somewhat, ditch the AI, and shed fat from your midsection and pecs so there's less aromatization of T. Getting as lean as you can is essential. That's my .02 cents.jason370 said:
View attachment 11625jmon1977 said:
For that injury of yours, you're doing something smart. Use KLOW in the morning, then wolverine again later on in the day (ideally you want to apply it as near to the elbow as possible).
On the hormone side, there's no easy answer, and in my opinion this is exactly where physicians get it wrong. It isn't a simple matter of "<= x is bad and >x is good". If 100 mg of Test pushes you past 1000 Test, that's great and your body clearly handles it well. But what's the reason for the AI? Where is your estradiol sitting? Even more important, do you have any high estrogen symptoms? Water retention, abrupt weight gain, anxiety, mood swings, low motivation, ED, gyno signs?
Got any other bloodwork? What are your Free T and SHBG values?
And what about age and BF%?
My estradiol reading came in at 49. Once I began stacking, I put on 14lbs even though I was lifting, running, stretching every day, and eating below my calorie needs. I'd like to believe those 14lbs were muscle I built in just 2 weeks, but more likely it was largely water retention...and it has disappeared just as fast as it showed up.
I was under the impression I had a lot on my plate.jason370 said:
or one to drop, or do both. I'm simply looking to understand how each of you handles this. If you were in my position...:
View attachment 11623
when it works, it's fantastic; when it doesn't, it's terrible. I haven't reached that point. Correct: testosterone cypionate and anastrozole (I've stopped the latter).dancs said:
I was under the impression I had a lot on my plate.jason370 said:
or one to drop, or do both. I'm simply looking to understand how each of you handles this. If you were in my position...:
View attachment 11623
Does Cyp refer to the test?
My guess is Ana is test as well.
HGH keeps coming up with both positive and negative reports. Using it is really tempting, yet the possible dangers aren't exactly minor...