After 5 weeks at 3 mg, it all landed on me in one go, as though I'd injected 30 mg instead of 3 mg. Same vial, NO dosing mistake, no math errors on my part.
My stomach more or less factory-reset itself. Nausea hit me like nothing I've ever been through, along with extreme weakness and a general sense that everything was doomed.
Over the last 10 days I've hardly managed to stand up straight. Even small movements leave me short of breath and tachycardic, as if every trip to the kitchen were Olympic training. Blood sugar on the low side (not dangerously so), blood pressure low as well.
And to make it stranger still, I came down with a monster cold at the same time and ended up on antivirals for suspected shingles/herpes zoster, thanks to this awful “needles in the skin” sensation I had.
Except… there was no rash. No blisters. Nothing. So it seems even my maybe-shingles wanted to stay mysterious and dramatic.
The doctor essentially shrugged and told me to skip last Thursday's dose. Bloodwork comes back May 20th.
Today Shotsy puts my level at 1.48 mg and I'm marginally better, which means I've graduated from “barely functioning houseplant” to “weak but technically alive.” I still hardly eat or drink, mind you.
What worries me now is that I somehow turned suddenly and permanently intolerant to Tirz overnight. I can't really find stories like this anywhere, so I'm asking: has anyone had a sudden hypersensitivity or reaction like this after tolerating the dose perfectly well before? Any theories, experiences or reassuring stories are welcome.
For context: Tirz has always been a real struggle for me, and I came close to quitting outright. Then you guys pointed me at microdosing, and that made everything much easier to handle.
Even so, it has never been an “easy” medication in my case — but the results justified putting up with a bit of suffering.
My stomach more or less factory-reset itself. Nausea hit me like nothing I've ever been through, along with extreme weakness and a general sense that everything was doomed.
Over the last 10 days I've hardly managed to stand up straight. Even small movements leave me short of breath and tachycardic, as if every trip to the kitchen were Olympic training. Blood sugar on the low side (not dangerously so), blood pressure low as well.
And to make it stranger still, I came down with a monster cold at the same time and ended up on antivirals for suspected shingles/herpes zoster, thanks to this awful “needles in the skin” sensation I had.
Except… there was no rash. No blisters. Nothing. So it seems even my maybe-shingles wanted to stay mysterious and dramatic.
The doctor essentially shrugged and told me to skip last Thursday's dose. Bloodwork comes back May 20th.
Today Shotsy puts my level at 1.48 mg and I'm marginally better, which means I've graduated from “barely functioning houseplant” to “weak but technically alive.” I still hardly eat or drink, mind you.
What worries me now is that I somehow turned suddenly and permanently intolerant to Tirz overnight. I can't really find stories like this anywhere, so I'm asking: has anyone had a sudden hypersensitivity or reaction like this after tolerating the dose perfectly well before? Any theories, experiences or reassuring stories are welcome.
For context: Tirz has always been a real struggle for me, and I came close to quitting outright. Then you guys pointed me at microdosing, and that made everything much easier to handle.
Even so, it has never been an “easy” medication in my case — but the results justified putting up with a bit of suffering.