Storing Vials Sideways

deluge said:

tubby said:

Romulusguy said:

Are there any (known) problems if the vials are kept lying down?
A few years ago, the Lilly SIDEWAYS-4 trial demonstrated (p=0.00028) that keeping vials lying down had a negative effect on peptide chi levels, and subsequent chakra testing showed a reduction of over 20%.
So I was right about that! The shipment arrived lying down, and my chakras have felt about 20% weaker these days...

A thread not long ago covered the fact that freezers cycle through defrost every few weeks; my Govee wireless freezer monitor sends me a push notification, and I've caught temps around 20ºF now and then.

That's why my lyophilized peps live in a Terrapeak container, sitting in the plastic vial storage trays (standing upright, so the chakras stay as intact as possible). It keeps the defrost temperature swings away, and handles the odd power outage too.

Even so, after Janoshik's interview with PepTok, it turns out I did all of that for minimal (maybe zero) gain. Don't care. It makes me feel good. And that's the whole point here, isn't it?

Edit to add my setup:

View attachment 11278

View attachment 11279
Hold on—besides the Hydropeak, are there any other thermos brands where the trays actually fit?

Which other thermos brands have you all used and found to work well?
 
SeaGypsy said:

deluge said:

tubby said:

Romulusguy said:

Are there any (known) problems if the vials are kept lying down?
A few years ago, the Lilly SIDEWAYS-4 trial demonstrated (p=0.00028) that keeping vials lying down had a negative effect on peptide chi levels, and subsequent chakra testing showed a reduction of over 20%.
So I was right about that! The shipment arrived lying down, and my chakras have felt about 20% weaker these days...

A thread not long ago covered the fact that freezers cycle through defrost every few weeks; my Govee wireless freezer monitor sends me a push notification, and I've caught temps around 20ºF now and then.

That's why my lyophilized peps live in a Terrapeak container, sitting in the plastic vial storage trays (standing upright, so the chakras stay as intact as possible). It keeps the defrost temperature swings away, and handles the odd power outage too.

Even so, after Janoshik's interview with PepTok, it turns out I did all of that for minimal (maybe zero) gain. Don't care. It makes me feel good. And that's the whole point here, isn't it?

Edit to add my setup:

View attachment 11278

View attachment 11279
Hold on—besides the Hydropeak, are there any other thermos brands where the trays actually fit?

Which other thermos brands have you all used and found to work well?
Ugh, serves me right for relying on my recollection. Hydrapeak — that's the brand I own. 32oz. I'm going to need a second one; this vial-collecting pastime is, well, habit-forming...
 
HereKittyKitty said:

I own several cases from KingsThings. They ship fast and their customer service is solid. The quality of what they make has left me very satisfied.
wound up getting the 63 vial one on Amazon, plus I've now placed an order for a 50 and 4 KingsThings through Etsy.
 
tubby said:

Romulusguy said:

Are there any (known) problems if the vials are kept lying down?
A few years ago, the Lilly SIDEWAYS-4 trial demonstrated (p=0.00028) that keeping vials lying down had a negative effect on peptide chi levels, and subsequent chakra testing showed a reduction of over 20%.
Would you mind telling me how you dose with Chakra? 😛
 
LabRatts said:

A lot of the 3D printed options sold on Etsy aren't moisture-sealed at all—just something to keep in mind if that matters to you or you're aiming for that kind of arrangement.
For my own containers, I picked up desiccants to place inside.
 
BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

I own several cases from KingsThings. They ship fast and their customer service is solid. The quality of what they make has left me very satisfied.
wound up getting the 63 vial one on Amazon, plus I've now placed an order for a 50 and 4 KingsThings through Etsy.
I trust the item you bought meets your expectations. I have purchased his standard box as well as the premium version. Satisfied with each.
 
if you're worried about that, you can fit more by keeping them vertical. I can get thirty into a smallish thermos when they're standing up. no inserts, just carefully load the bottom layer and keep loading til no more can fit in there, then same with the second layer.
 
I really wish storing mine in their kit boxes wasn't something I preferred. Those 3D boxes eat up so much room.
 
SeaGypsy said:

deluge said:

tubby said:

Romulusguy said:

Are there any (known) problems if the vials are kept lying down?
A few years ago, the Lilly SIDEWAYS-4 trial demonstrated (p=0.00028) that keeping vials lying down had a negative effect on peptide chi levels, and subsequent chakra testing showed a reduction of over 20%.
So I was right about that! The shipment arrived lying down, and my chakras have felt about 20% weaker these days...

A thread not long ago covered the fact that freezers cycle through defrost every few weeks; my Govee wireless freezer monitor sends me a push notification, and I've caught temps around 20ºF now and then.

That's why my lyophilized peps live in a Terrapeak container, sitting in the plastic vial storage trays (standing upright, so the chakras stay as intact as possible). It keeps the defrost temperature swings away, and handles the odd power outage too.

Even so, after Janoshik's interview with PepTok, it turns out I did all of that for minimal (maybe zero) gain. Don't care. It makes me feel good. And that's the whole point here, isn't it?

Edit to add my setup:

View attachment 11278

View attachment 11279
Hold on—besides the Hydropeak, are there any other thermos brands where the trays actually fit?

Which other thermos brands have you all used and found to work well?


If you travel frequently


For those who, like me, are often on the move and want to stick with their routine, this could help you keep your supply properly chilled and secure. #1 Hydrapeak storage container. Available in 18, 25 and 32oz sizes. #2 Silicone 3ml Vial Insert. It can accommodate upto 48 3ml vials... If you're looking to carry more, you probably...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png


GLP1Chat.com
 
HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

I own several cases from KingsThings. They ship fast and their customer service is solid. The quality of what they make has left me very satisfied.
wound up getting the 63 vial one on Amazon, plus I've now placed an order for a 50 and 4 KingsThings through Etsy.
I trust the item you bought meets your expectations. I have purchased his standard box as well as the premium version. Satisfied with each.
Seeing your setup is what finally pushed me to go ahead with it. That small 4-vial unit is going to live in the kitchen fridge, alongside the one we're currently using. Appreciate you costing me extra cash. 😁

HereKittyKitty said:

I really wish storing mine in their kit boxes wasn't something I preferred. Those 3D boxes eat up so much room.
There's another fridge/freezer out in the garage, so that's where these will go. Yesterday's delivery of 2 new kits got labeled and dropped into the Amazon 63 for the time being. A few more days and 3 additional kits should arrive, and I'm looking to add 2 more before long. Getting that 63 when I did feels like a good call, especially since it only ran about $10.
 
BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

I own several cases from KingsThings. They ship fast and their customer service is solid. The quality of what they make has left me very satisfied.
wound up getting the 63 vial one on Amazon, plus I've now placed an order for a 50 and 4 KingsThings through Etsy.
I trust the item you bought meets your expectations. I have purchased his standard box as well as the premium version. Satisfied with each.
Seeing your setup is what finally pushed me to go ahead with it. That small 4-vial unit is going to live in the kitchen fridge, alongside the one we're currently using. Appreciate you costing me extra cash. 😁

HereKittyKitty said:

I really wish storing mine in their kit boxes wasn't something I preferred. Those 3D boxes eat up so much room.
There's another fridge/freezer out in the garage, so that's where these will go. Yesterday's delivery of 2 new kits got labeled and dropped into the Amazon 63 for the time being. A few more days and 3 additional kits should arrive, and I'm looking to add 2 more before long. Getting that 63 when I did feels like a good call, especially since it only ran about $10.
Glad I could assist in draining your wallet. LOL

There is no way I'm buying a dedicated freezer for this. No way. No way. Absolutely not. Hard pass. 🫣
 
HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

BNLFL said:

HereKittyKitty said:

I own several cases from KingsThings. They ship fast and their customer service is solid. The quality of what they make has left me very satisfied.
wound up getting the 63 vial one on Amazon, plus I've now placed an order for a 50 and 4 KingsThings through Etsy.
I trust the item you bought meets your expectations. I have purchased his standard box as well as the premium version. Satisfied with each.
Seeing your setup is what finally pushed me to go ahead with it. That small 4-vial unit is going to live in the kitchen fridge, alongside the one we're currently using. Appreciate you costing me extra cash. 😁

HereKittyKitty said:

I really wish storing mine in their kit boxes wasn't something I preferred. Those 3D boxes eat up so much room.
There's another fridge/freezer out in the garage, so that's where these will go. Yesterday's delivery of 2 new kits got labeled and dropped into the Amazon 63 for the time being. A few more days and 3 additional kits should arrive, and I'm looking to add 2 more before long. Getting that 63 when I did feels like a good call, especially since it only ran about $10.
Glad I could assist in draining your wallet. LOL

There is no way I'm buying a dedicated freezer for this. No way. No way. Absolutely not. Hard pass. 🫣
Hahahahaha Florida, having a garage fridge is required by law. 😉 The freezer compartment holds meat, chicken and similar items. There's also an additional ice maker. On the fridge side you'll find beer, bottled water, soda, extra jugs of iced tea and the like. Mostly liquids.
 
SeaGypsy said:

deluge said:

tubby said:

Romulusguy said:

Are there any (known) problems if the vials are kept lying down?
A few years ago, the Lilly SIDEWAYS-4 trial demonstrated (p=0.00028) that keeping vials lying down had a negative effect on peptide chi levels, and subsequent chakra testing showed a reduction of over 20%.
So I was right about that! The shipment arrived lying down, and my chakras have felt about 20% weaker these days...

A thread not long ago covered the fact that freezers cycle through defrost every few weeks; my Govee wireless freezer monitor sends me a push notification, and I've caught temps around 20ºF now and then.

That's why my lyophilized peps live in a Terrapeak container, sitting in the plastic vial storage trays (standing upright, so the chakras stay as intact as possible). It keeps the defrost temperature swings away, and handles the odd power outage too.

Even so, after Janoshik's interview with PepTok, it turns out I did all of that for minimal (maybe zero) gain. Don't care. It makes me feel good. And that's the whole point here, isn't it?

Edit to add my setup:

View attachment 11278

View attachment 11279
Hold on—besides the Hydropeak, are there any other thermos brands where the trays actually fit?

Which other thermos brands have you all used and found to work well?
I'd like to know about a possible hydropeak substitute too. And does anyone know where to get inserts that let you stack vials inside a standard thermos? Thanks
 
attcbf said:

SeaGypsy said:

deluge said:

tubby said:

Romulusguy said:

Are there any (known) problems if the vials are kept lying down?
A few years ago, the Lilly SIDEWAYS-4 trial demonstrated (p=0.00028) that keeping vials lying down had a negative effect on peptide chi levels, and subsequent chakra testing showed a reduction of over 20%.
So I was right about that! The shipment arrived lying down, and my chakras have felt about 20% weaker these days...

A thread not long ago covered the fact that freezers cycle through defrost every few weeks; my Govee wireless freezer monitor sends me a push notification, and I've caught temps around 20ºF now and then.

That's why my lyophilized peps live in a Terrapeak container, sitting in the plastic vial storage trays (standing upright, so the chakras stay as intact as possible). It keeps the defrost temperature swings away, and handles the odd power outage too.

Even so, after Janoshik's interview with PepTok, it turns out I did all of that for minimal (maybe zero) gain. Don't care. It makes me feel good. And that's the whole point here, isn't it?

Edit to add my setup:

View attachment 11278

View attachment 11279
Hold on—besides the Hydropeak, are there any other thermos brands where the trays actually fit?

Which other thermos brands have you all used and found to work well?
I'd like to know about a possible hydropeak substitute too. And does anyone know where to get inserts that let you stack vials inside a standard thermos? Thanks
I said that wrong. Hydrapeak was what I had in mind, though my fingers put down Terrapeak. As far as I'm aware, there isn't another peptide storage system out there.

On top of that, I've just placed an order for one more full setup (a 32oz thermos plus inserts). It's really such a great setup!
 
I just got 3-32oz. Nope, not happening. Round containers just don't work for me. Can't send them back. What on earth am I supposed to do with these?
 
Back
Top