BNLFL
Explorer
After checking, it came across like a segment from some deranged yuppie program.Romulusguy said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra My guess is that was meant as a jokeBNLFL said:
Chakras, what exactly are chakras?![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
After checking, it came across like a segment from some deranged yuppie program.Romulusguy said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra My guess is that was meant as a jokeBNLFL said:
Chakras, what exactly are chakras?![]()
Hold on—besides the Hydropeak, are there any other thermos brands where the trays actually fit?deluge said:
So I was right about that! The shipment arrived lying down, and my chakras have felt about 20% weaker these days...tubby said:
A few years ago, the Lilly SIDEWAYS-4 trial demonstrated (p=0.00028) that keeping vials lying down had a negative effect on peptide chi levels, and subsequent chakra testing showed a reduction of over 20%.Romulusguy said:
Are there any (known) problems if the vials are kept lying down?
A thread not long ago covered the fact that freezers cycle through defrost every few weeks; my Govee wireless freezer monitor sends me a push notification, and I've caught temps around 20ºF now and then.
That's why my lyophilized peps live in a Terrapeak container, sitting in the plastic vial storage trays (standing upright, so the chakras stay as intact as possible). It keeps the defrost temperature swings away, and handles the odd power outage too.
Even so, after Janoshik's interview with PepTok, it turns out I did all of that for minimal (maybe zero) gain. Don't care. It makes me feel good. And that's the whole point here, isn't it?
Edit to add my setup:
View attachment 11278
View attachment 11279
Ugh, serves me right for relying on my recollection. Hydrapeak — that's the brand I own. 32oz. I'm going to need a second one; this vial-collecting pastime is, well, habit-forming...SeaGypsy said:
Hold on—besides the Hydropeak, are there any other thermos brands where the trays actually fit?deluge said:
So I was right about that! The shipment arrived lying down, and my chakras have felt about 20% weaker these days...tubby said:
A few years ago, the Lilly SIDEWAYS-4 trial demonstrated (p=0.00028) that keeping vials lying down had a negative effect on peptide chi levels, and subsequent chakra testing showed a reduction of over 20%.Romulusguy said:
Are there any (known) problems if the vials are kept lying down?
A thread not long ago covered the fact that freezers cycle through defrost every few weeks; my Govee wireless freezer monitor sends me a push notification, and I've caught temps around 20ºF now and then.
That's why my lyophilized peps live in a Terrapeak container, sitting in the plastic vial storage trays (standing upright, so the chakras stay as intact as possible). It keeps the defrost temperature swings away, and handles the odd power outage too.
Even so, after Janoshik's interview with PepTok, it turns out I did all of that for minimal (maybe zero) gain. Don't care. It makes me feel good. And that's the whole point here, isn't it?
Edit to add my setup:
View attachment 11278
View attachment 11279
Which other thermos brands have you all used and found to work well?
wound up getting the 63 vial one on Amazon, plus I've now placed an order for a 50 and 4 KingsThings through Etsy.HereKittyKitty said:
I own several cases from KingsThings. They ship fast and their customer service is solid. The quality of what they make has left me very satisfied.Zelmar702 said:
Etsy has quite a few choices - here's one to look at:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4363923504/3ml-peptide-vial-case-with-premium
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4328051785/3ml-peptide-vial-storage-case
Would you mind telling me how you dose with Chakra?tubby said:
A few years ago, the Lilly SIDEWAYS-4 trial demonstrated (p=0.00028) that keeping vials lying down had a negative effect on peptide chi levels, and subsequent chakra testing showed a reduction of over 20%.Romulusguy said:
Are there any (known) problems if the vials are kept lying down?
A lot of the 3D printed options sold on Etsy aren't moisture-sealed at all—just something to keep in mind if that matters to you or you're aiming for that kind of arrangement.Zelmar702 said:
Etsy has quite a few choices - here's one to look at:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4363923504/3ml-peptide-vial-case-with-premium
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4328051785/3ml-peptide-vial-storage-case
For my own containers, I picked up desiccants to place inside.LabRatts said:
A lot of the 3D printed options sold on Etsy aren't moisture-sealed at all—just something to keep in mind if that matters to you or you're aiming for that kind of arrangement.Zelmar702 said:
Etsy has quite a few choices - here's one to look at:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4363923504/3ml-peptide-vial-case-with-premium
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4328051785/3ml-peptide-vial-storage-case
oldrunnerguy said:
Would you mind telling me how you dose with Chakra?tubby said:
A few years ago, the Lilly SIDEWAYS-4 trial demonstrated (p=0.00028) that keeping vials lying down had a negative effect on peptide chi levels, and subsequent chakra testing showed a reduction of over 20%.Romulusguy said:
Are there any (known) problems if the vials are kept lying down?![]()
I trust the item you bought meets your expectations. I have purchased his standard box as well as the premium version. Satisfied with each.BNLFL said:
wound up getting the 63 vial one on Amazon, plus I've now placed an order for a 50 and 4 KingsThings through Etsy.HereKittyKitty said:
I own several cases from KingsThings. They ship fast and their customer service is solid. The quality of what they make has left me very satisfied.Zelmar702 said:
Etsy has quite a few choices - here's one to look at:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4363923504/3ml-peptide-vial-case-with-premium
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4328051785/3ml-peptide-vial-storage-case
SeaGypsy said:
Hold on—besides the Hydropeak, are there any other thermos brands where the trays actually fit?deluge said:
So I was right about that! The shipment arrived lying down, and my chakras have felt about 20% weaker these days...tubby said:
A few years ago, the Lilly SIDEWAYS-4 trial demonstrated (p=0.00028) that keeping vials lying down had a negative effect on peptide chi levels, and subsequent chakra testing showed a reduction of over 20%.Romulusguy said:
Are there any (known) problems if the vials are kept lying down?
A thread not long ago covered the fact that freezers cycle through defrost every few weeks; my Govee wireless freezer monitor sends me a push notification, and I've caught temps around 20ºF now and then.
That's why my lyophilized peps live in a Terrapeak container, sitting in the plastic vial storage trays (standing upright, so the chakras stay as intact as possible). It keeps the defrost temperature swings away, and handles the odd power outage too.
Even so, after Janoshik's interview with PepTok, it turns out I did all of that for minimal (maybe zero) gain. Don't care. It makes me feel good. And that's the whole point here, isn't it?
Edit to add my setup:
View attachment 11278
View attachment 11279
Which other thermos brands have you all used and found to work well?
Seeing your setup is what finally pushed me to go ahead with it. That small 4-vial unit is going to live in the kitchen fridge, alongside the one we're currently using. Appreciate you costing me extra cash.HereKittyKitty said:
I trust the item you bought meets your expectations. I have purchased his standard box as well as the premium version. Satisfied with each.BNLFL said:
wound up getting the 63 vial one on Amazon, plus I've now placed an order for a 50 and 4 KingsThings through Etsy.HereKittyKitty said:
I own several cases from KingsThings. They ship fast and their customer service is solid. The quality of what they make has left me very satisfied.Zelmar702 said:
Etsy has quite a few choices - here's one to look at:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4363923504/3ml-peptide-vial-case-with-premium
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4328051785/3ml-peptide-vial-storage-case
There's another fridge/freezer out in the garage, so that's where these will go. Yesterday's delivery of 2 new kits got labeled and dropped into the Amazon 63 for the time being. A few more days and 3 additional kits should arrive, and I'm looking to add 2 more before long. Getting that 63 when I did feels like a good call, especially since it only ran about $10.HereKittyKitty said:
I really wish storing mine in their kit boxes wasn't something I preferred. Those 3D boxes eat up so much room.
Glad I could assist in draining your wallet. LOLBNLFL said:
Seeing your setup is what finally pushed me to go ahead with it. That small 4-vial unit is going to live in the kitchen fridge, alongside the one we're currently using. Appreciate you costing me extra cash.HereKittyKitty said:
I trust the item you bought meets your expectations. I have purchased his standard box as well as the premium version. Satisfied with each.BNLFL said:
wound up getting the 63 vial one on Amazon, plus I've now placed an order for a 50 and 4 KingsThings through Etsy.HereKittyKitty said:
I own several cases from KingsThings. They ship fast and their customer service is solid. The quality of what they make has left me very satisfied.Zelmar702 said:
Etsy has quite a few choices - here's one to look at:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4363923504/3ml-peptide-vial-case-with-premium
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4328051785/3ml-peptide-vial-storage-case
There's another fridge/freezer out in the garage, so that's where these will go. Yesterday's delivery of 2 new kits got labeled and dropped into the Amazon 63 for the time being. A few more days and 3 additional kits should arrive, and I'm looking to add 2 more before long. Getting that 63 when I did feels like a good call, especially since it only ran about $10.HereKittyKitty said:
I really wish storing mine in their kit boxes wasn't something I preferred. Those 3D boxes eat up so much room.
Hahahahaha Florida, having a garage fridge is required by law.HereKittyKitty said:
Glad I could assist in draining your wallet. LOLBNLFL said:
Seeing your setup is what finally pushed me to go ahead with it. That small 4-vial unit is going to live in the kitchen fridge, alongside the one we're currently using. Appreciate you costing me extra cash.HereKittyKitty said:
I trust the item you bought meets your expectations. I have purchased his standard box as well as the premium version. Satisfied with each.BNLFL said:
wound up getting the 63 vial one on Amazon, plus I've now placed an order for a 50 and 4 KingsThings through Etsy.HereKittyKitty said:
I own several cases from KingsThings. They ship fast and their customer service is solid. The quality of what they make has left me very satisfied.Zelmar702 said:
Etsy has quite a few choices - here's one to look at:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4363923504/3ml-peptide-vial-case-with-premium
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4328051785/3ml-peptide-vial-storage-case
There's another fridge/freezer out in the garage, so that's where these will go. Yesterday's delivery of 2 new kits got labeled and dropped into the Amazon 63 for the time being. A few more days and 3 additional kits should arrive, and I'm looking to add 2 more before long. Getting that 63 when I did feels like a good call, especially since it only ran about $10.HereKittyKitty said:
I really wish storing mine in their kit boxes wasn't something I preferred. Those 3D boxes eat up so much room.
There is no way I'm buying a dedicated freezer for this. No way. No way. Absolutely not. Hard pass.![]()
I'd like to know about a possible hydropeak substitute too. And does anyone know where to get inserts that let you stack vials inside a standard thermos? ThanksSeaGypsy said:
Hold on—besides the Hydropeak, are there any other thermos brands where the trays actually fit?deluge said:
So I was right about that! The shipment arrived lying down, and my chakras have felt about 20% weaker these days...tubby said:
A few years ago, the Lilly SIDEWAYS-4 trial demonstrated (p=0.00028) that keeping vials lying down had a negative effect on peptide chi levels, and subsequent chakra testing showed a reduction of over 20%.Romulusguy said:
Are there any (known) problems if the vials are kept lying down?
A thread not long ago covered the fact that freezers cycle through defrost every few weeks; my Govee wireless freezer monitor sends me a push notification, and I've caught temps around 20ºF now and then.
That's why my lyophilized peps live in a Terrapeak container, sitting in the plastic vial storage trays (standing upright, so the chakras stay as intact as possible). It keeps the defrost temperature swings away, and handles the odd power outage too.
Even so, after Janoshik's interview with PepTok, it turns out I did all of that for minimal (maybe zero) gain. Don't care. It makes me feel good. And that's the whole point here, isn't it?
Edit to add my setup:
View attachment 11278
View attachment 11279
Which other thermos brands have you all used and found to work well?
I said that wrong. Hydrapeak was what I had in mind, though my fingers put down Terrapeak. As far as I'm aware, there isn't another peptide storage system out there.attcbf said:
I'd like to know about a possible hydropeak substitute too. And does anyone know where to get inserts that let you stack vials inside a standard thermos? ThanksSeaGypsy said:
Hold on—besides the Hydropeak, are there any other thermos brands where the trays actually fit?deluge said:
So I was right about that! The shipment arrived lying down, and my chakras have felt about 20% weaker these days...tubby said:
A few years ago, the Lilly SIDEWAYS-4 trial demonstrated (p=0.00028) that keeping vials lying down had a negative effect on peptide chi levels, and subsequent chakra testing showed a reduction of over 20%.Romulusguy said:
Are there any (known) problems if the vials are kept lying down?
A thread not long ago covered the fact that freezers cycle through defrost every few weeks; my Govee wireless freezer monitor sends me a push notification, and I've caught temps around 20ºF now and then.
That's why my lyophilized peps live in a Terrapeak container, sitting in the plastic vial storage trays (standing upright, so the chakras stay as intact as possible). It keeps the defrost temperature swings away, and handles the odd power outage too.
Even so, after Janoshik's interview with PepTok, it turns out I did all of that for minimal (maybe zero) gain. Don't care. It makes me feel good. And that's the whole point here, isn't it?
Edit to add my setup:
View attachment 11278
View attachment 11279
Which other thermos brands have you all used and found to work well?
No gasket, even with grooves? I'm out.Madkate said:
I already own 3, though I'm thinking about getting a far larger one — I tend to hoard a little![]()