Storing several pens in the fridge — what's your method?

WLBLD

Explorer
Joined
Jan 30, 2026
Messages
329
Reaction score
0
Location
GA
What's your approach for keeping multiple pens in the fridge?

I've been leaving them in their individual cases and putting those into a pencil case so they stay grouped, though it's a bit cramped.
 
WLBLD said:

What's your approach for keeping multiple pens in the fridge?

I've been leaving them in their individual cases and putting those into a pencil case so they stay grouped, though it's a bit cramped.

These came from Etsy. They're stackable! Search for "Injection pen holder" and plenty of results will come up.
 
on2jinm said:

WLBLD said:

What's your approach for keeping multiple pens in the fridge?

I've been leaving them in their individual cases and putting those into a pencil case so they stay grouped, though it's a bit cramped.

These came from Etsy. They're stackable! Search for "Injection pen holder" and plenty of results will come up.

Those look great!! I'm looking for inspiration
 
WLBLD said:

What's your approach for keeping multiple pens in the fridge?

I've been leaving them in their individual cases and putting those into a pencil case so they stay grouped, though it's a bit cramped.
73bc89612d83b336d200266264962fa3a4f51f1291df5ae2f1a38d916c31101e.webp


I plan to pick up a set of these and stick them onto the fridge's side. That's what my pens are owed.
 
The insulated cup from my employer, the kind with a screw-on lid. Since I'm employed by a health system, having their branding sitting on my pen cup never stops being funny to me.
 
randompersonrandom said:

The insulated cup from my employer, the kind with a screw-on lid. Since I'm employed by a health system, having their branding sitting on my pen cup never stops being funny to me.

desinr-gal said:

5 pens fit in there without trouble — it's a drink cup with a gel pack for cooling.
A thermos cup sounds like a smart solution. The pens would need to come out of their cases, though it would probably be more compact and draw less attention, ha ha

If pens belonging to several people are kept together, is there any concern?
 
WLBLD said:

randompersonrandom said:

The insulated cup from my employer, the kind with a screw-on lid. Since I'm employed by a health system, having their branding sitting on my pen cup never stops being funny to me.

desinr-gal said:

5 pens fit in there without trouble — it's a drink cup with a gel pack for cooling.
A thermos cup sounds like a smart solution. The pens would need to come out of their cases, though it would probably be more compact and draw less attention, ha ha

If pens belonging to several people are kept together, is there any concern?
I put them together in a wash cloth and roll them up, which stops them from rattling or rolling about. The cap end goes down when I store them, because once the cup is sitting in warm air, the cold air remains at the bottom near the peps.

Since I keep my use hidden, I simply bring my insulated drink cup into a bathroom with all the pens inside. I take out what I need after unrolling, then put the rest back until I finish. When it is in the fridge, it rests on its side on a shelf.

If several people are involved, label them with each person's name so nobody grabs the wrong one by mistake.
 
Back
Top