Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
WLBLD said:
What's your approach for keeping multiple pens in the fridge?
I've been leaving them in their individual cases and putting those into a pencil case so they stay grouped, though it's a bit cramped.
on2jinm said:
WLBLD said:
What's your approach for keeping multiple pens in the fridge?
I've been leaving them in their individual cases and putting those into a pencil case so they stay grouped, though it's a bit cramped.
These came from Etsy. They're stackable! Search for "Injection pen holder" and plenty of results will come up.
WLBLD said:
What's your approach for keeping multiple pens in the fridge?
I've been leaving them in their individual cases and putting those into a pencil case so they stay grouped, though it's a bit cramped.
randompersonrandom said:
The insulated cup from my employer, the kind with a screw-on lid. Since I'm employed by a health system, having their branding sitting on my pen cup never stops being funny to me.
A thermos cup sounds like a smart solution. The pens would need to come out of their cases, though it would probably be more compact and draw less attention, ha hadesinr-gal said:
5 pens fit in there without trouble — it's a drink cup with a gel pack for cooling.
I put them together in a wash cloth and roll them up, which stops them from rattling or rolling about. The cap end goes down when I store them, because once the cup is sitting in warm air, the cold air remains at the bottom near the peps.WLBLD said:
randompersonrandom said:
The insulated cup from my employer, the kind with a screw-on lid. Since I'm employed by a health system, having their branding sitting on my pen cup never stops being funny to me.
A thermos cup sounds like a smart solution. The pens would need to come out of their cases, though it would probably be more compact and draw less attention, ha hadesinr-gal said:
5 pens fit in there without trouble — it's a drink cup with a gel pack for cooling.
If pens belonging to several people are kept together, is there any concern?