amosmylove
Explorer
What's the legal route to landing a slurpee tester position?WeezinDaJuice said:
Slurpee machine tester and repairman.
I can totally picture myself as a self-designated tester who winds up banned from every 7-eleven in no time.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What's the legal route to landing a slurpee tester position?WeezinDaJuice said:
Slurpee machine tester and repairman.
To land that role, you need to spend a long stretch “on ice”…amosmylove said:
What's the legal route to landing a slurpee tester position?WeezinDaJuice said:
Slurpee machine tester and repairman.
I can totally picture myself as a self-designated tester who winds up banned from every 7-eleven in no time.
Seems like you've got real skill behind the camera when it comes to cats.. unless you're actually a witch who shapeshifts into one..LunaFitHome said:
After thinking about it for a while, I came to the conclusion that I really don't seem to possess any specific talents.![]()
You're also able to claim that a tide pod hasn't killed you, which means your common sense ranks quite high!LunaFitHome said:
After thinking about it for a while, I came to the conclusion that I really don't seem to possess any specific talents.![]()
Which steroids do you prefer? And which ones have downsides that outweigh their upsides?Redz said:
I've spent years studying pediatric medicine broadly, plus many decades of research and practical experience with anabolic steroids, growth hormone, every ancillary compound, thyroid medications, supplements, and nutrition. I also have deep expertise in strength and conditioning.
That sounds like a solid plan.Skidude said:
Your AMA thread was great!lastresort said:
Food scientist here. I'm in fiber R&D right now, though I've been thinking about switching things up.
Have you considered putting a link to it in your signature? Or would keeping that updated be too much of a hassle?
Testosterone obviously reigns supreme, though in my experience Deca has proven both safe and effective, with minimal side effects. Tren delivers strong results, but it wrecks your health markers across the board and is generally bad for longevity. For anyone not competing, orals are largely pointless — Anavar being the exception, since it's fairly mild, aside from its impact on cholesterol of course. Ultimately it comes down to your goals and your current stage in the process. What suits one person can be disastrous for another. I personally handle tren fine, whereas eq is supposedly gentle yet I can't use it because of anxiety and other issues.lastresort said:
Which steroids do you prefer? And which ones have downsides that outweigh their upsides?Redz said:
I've spent years studying pediatric medicine broadly, plus many decades of research and practical experience with anabolic steroids, growth hormone, every ancillary compound, thyroid medications, supplements, and nutrition. I also have deep expertise in strength and conditioning.
Once I've shed additional fat, I do plan to try steroids. The problem is that the options are so numerous, and honestly, figuring out the correct one for your own body is tough, since responses differ from person to person.Redz said:
Testosterone obviously reigns supreme, though in my experience Deca has proven both safe and effective, with minimal side effects. Tren delivers strong results, but it wrecks your health markers across the board and is generally bad for longevity. For anyone not competing, orals are largely pointless — Anavar being the exception, since it's fairly mild, aside from its impact on cholesterol of course. Ultimately it comes down to your goals and your current stage in the process. What suits one person can be disastrous for another. I personally handle tren fine, whereas eq is supposedly gentle yet I can't use it because of anxiety and other issues.lastresort said:
Which steroids do you prefer? And which ones have downsides that outweigh their upsides?Redz said:
I've spent years studying pediatric medicine broadly, plus many decades of research and practical experience with anabolic steroids, growth hormone, every ancillary compound, thyroid medications, supplements, and nutrition. I also have deep expertise in strength and conditioning.
Whether you're chasing performance, power, or simply the aesthetic also changes things. There are endless combinations that must be mapped out and customized around specific objectives.
Once I drop more weight, I've also been thinking about this for body recomp. Getting super jacked or signing up for BB competitions isn't my goal. Still, it would be good if, when I flex my bicep, the bulge showed up on the top of my arm instead of the bottom. Lol. Redz, would it be okay if I sent you a dm with some questions?lastresort said:
Once I've shed additional fat, I do plan to try steroids. The problem is that the options are so numerous, and honestly, figuring out the correct one for your own body is tough, since responses differ from person to person.Redz said:
Testosterone obviously reigns supreme, though in my experience Deca has proven both safe and effective, with minimal side effects. Tren delivers strong results, but it wrecks your health markers across the board and is generally bad for longevity. For anyone not competing, orals are largely pointless — Anavar being the exception, since it's fairly mild, aside from its impact on cholesterol of course. Ultimately it comes down to your goals and your current stage in the process. What suits one person can be disastrous for another. I personally handle tren fine, whereas eq is supposedly gentle yet I can't use it because of anxiety and other issues.lastresort said:
Which steroids do you prefer? And which ones have downsides that outweigh their upsides?Redz said:
I've spent years studying pediatric medicine broadly, plus many decades of research and practical experience with anabolic steroids, growth hormone, every ancillary compound, thyroid medications, supplements, and nutrition. I also have deep expertise in strength and conditioning.
Whether you're chasing performance, power, or simply the aesthetic also changes things. There are endless combinations that must be mapped out and customized around specific objectives.
Awesome! I ended up on a list!....HouseCat said:
I fall into the jack of all trades, master of none category. Hearing about other people's areas of expertise and adventures is something I enjoy too, such as the skydiving of @Skidude, the ghost town and hot spring exploring of @Stace_wow, and the long hikes/camping of @Flash-BCR.
Hyperfixations have been plentiful for me, mainly involving crafting and art. In an indie pop punk band, I used to sing and play bass, I have crocheted and sewn my own clothing, I was a year-round bicycle commuter in NYC, and I am an advanced amateur photographer.
Tell it, bro...or sistah. Folks act like research means only reading whatever backs up their view, but it ought to mean collecting every piece of evidence and weighing them against each other until a coherent conclusion emerges, if one even does,maokai said:
Product development R&D, mostly on the testing end, though never in something as strict as medicine. The only benefit has been that it taught me how to internally groan when someone claims they "did their research" and then cites papers they obviously never opened, all to back up a viewpoint they already had.
Honestly, though, I simply apply what I've learned to tackle issues in an organized manner. Skeptical in a healthy way, but with a process behind it, rather than dismissing things outright or swallowing them whole.
Hi there. Over the course of her life, Oprah Winfrey has lost 10 people.bada bing said:
I've gone through being fat on 3 separate occasions. I've also picked up a few methods for dropping the weight. At this point, my focus is on keeping it from coming back.
That said, if your goal is to pack on pounds without even realizing it, I've got plenty of firsthand knowledge.
I'm laughing because I can relate to thisbada bing said:
I've gone through being fat on 3 separate occasions. I've also picked up a few methods for dropping the weight. At this point, my focus is on keeping it from coming back.
That said, if your goal is to pack on pounds without even realizing it, I've got plenty of firsthand knowledge.